News Epic Games Store

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
This is just unrealistic, not even 2019 which was their sparkling moment reached that number, hell, not even 2020 reached the 330 signed games IN TOTAL (including the 2019 list) so yeah, numbers do not match with reality.
Seeing how the trial is unfolding, this assumption is very much in line with the utterly deranged hubris that led to it.

Tim Sweeney is an insane man surrounded by yes-men.

Reactions: m_dorian

Vantr

Feb 15, 2021
Reading up on this case after work has made my day.

I am curious of Epic's 2020 numbers, I assume they wouldn't be that great considering their end of year graph and covid affecting a lot of releases. I'm more interested in their numbers this year since to see if they did hit it as big as they did with Borderlands 3 since they did start out with some big exclusives.

Yay for some juicy leaked documents though.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
  • Toucan
Reactions: Panda Pedinte

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
Reading up on this case after work has made my day.

I am curious of Epic's 2020 numbers, I assume they wouldn't be that great considering their end of year graph and covid affecting a lot of releases. I'm more interested in their numbers this year since to see if they did hit it as big as they did with Borderlands 3 since they did start out with some big exclusives.

Yay for some juicy leaked documents though.
Not trying to be funny but what were the big exclusives of 2020 apart from the ubi games?
What about 2021?

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
I said the game industry would be furious at Epic by time this was all over due to all the disclosures. I'm sure Sony are delighted that their trade secrets are out in public because of Epic's publicity stunt.

Apple don't fuck around and they are going totally scorched earth with this.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
I really am in awe of all of this.

At every turn it's worse than I expected:
  • documents being released into the public domain? "Oh isn't it just stuff that 3rd parties have submitted as they've been called as witnesses?" Nope it's internal docs
  • "are the internal docs supposed to have been released?" Nope, they were just somehow released by accident
  • sales figures for EGS are low? "Yeah that's not surprising thoug--oh my god they're really THAT LOW???"

All this cos Epic wants to save some money through a veil of sheer hypocrisy
I thought this would be boring and instead