Community Gaming Screenshots 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
I've been checking ReShade again for Assassin's Creed Odyssey (I'm using VividFX preset as base and trying to tweak it a bit), first shots were too sharpened imo:

But the ones from today are almost there I think:

Last edited:
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Yep, yours is amazing. I've actually used it for a short while, but I had to format my hard disk and, idiot that I am, I forgot to save it :confounded-face:

But Saturday I wanted to try Reshade again and google wasn't really helping me finding your amazing preset, so I settled for less :lampblob:
nothing is ever really gone :p

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
Ok, so, 2 screenshots to compare. Ubisoft's Photo Mode doesn't capture ReShade, but Steam does, so here are 2 screens with and without Queen's preset (thanks a lot again for making and sharing it :blobily:)

Without

With QueenShade :awwblob:

Without

With QueenShade :partyblob:

Last edited:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Meant to share these a few days ago and couldn't find the time until now.

More Final Fantasy XIV, with one bonus FFXIV shot that will probably have to be put behind a NSFW tag (I'll explain in a bit). :LOL:

Finally made it to the Heavensward content! Yay!

And finally the bonus, possibly NSFW shot! From about level 40-46 I was really starting to wonder why I kept going up in level, but started wearing less and less everytime I got new armor. :p

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
These custom FFXIV reshade presets I find out there are really cool, they do most of the work to make my shots look good lol

Reactions: Milena and lashman

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
Finally used a Fantasia to change my Final Fantasy XIV since I have four sitting around and...I'm not sure if I'm digging it. Might just be cause I haven't changed my look since 2013 so I'm gonna keep using this for a weekish and see what I think

i'm mainly salty that the hempen camise top looks like underwear on au ra so it ruins my main glamour

Status
Not open for further replies.