Community Gaming Screenshots 2019

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
No screenshot but i thought you might like this tweet taken from Era - ReShade is coming to Nvidia Drivers via the Geforce Experience.

Isn't this old news?
Nvidia "Feestyle" has been out for a while and is basically this. Unless they are somehow extending it by e.g. allowing custom shaders, but I doubt that.

Reactions: lashman

EdwardTivrusky

See You Hyper-Toxic Computer Cowboy
Dec 8, 2018
Durante I don't think Nvidia have confirmed if it's just trying to make people more aware of "Freestyle", adding more preset shaders or if they'll allow manual import. i wasn't aware of Freestyle as i don't use Geforce Experience. Reading it i'd take a guess that they are adding more shaders to "Freestyle" and trying to make people more aware of the feature. hopefully they'll release more info soon.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Got back into Forza Horizon 4 again recently to check out the Lego stuff and so far it hasn't disappointed! Been pretty charming so far. :cuteblob:
awesome shots, as always! :)

damn, i really need to get back into that game ... i finished the base game, but never really went back to do any of the expansions

Reactions: BlindRhythm

Wheelsner

Aug 7, 2019
The Outer Worlds

Nothing too fancy. All from the first planet with a few .ini tweaks and a little bit of extra sharpening. The default chromic aberration really does the game no favours & combined with the TAA things look really blurry out of the box, so it's turned down a lot here. Still can't decide whether to just disable the CA completely.

Yaska

"It depends" - Every lawyer ever,
Dec 18, 2018
More RDR2 on PC, this time 1440p with internal resolution of 1080p to make my poor gpu survive.

Night train to somewhere

In before Thomas the Tank Engine

Morning dew in somewhere

Bonus picture! I died and had a bear hat for some reason!