|OT| Honkai: Star Rail | Trails to the Wallet

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
You'll be fiiiiine.
I am closing in on TL 59 since I spent a bunch of Fuel and I have nothing prefarmed and I only have 2 characters at 70, lol. We'll see how it goes, but I find prefarming unenjoyable, I'd rather focus on immediate gains even if they are technically inefficient.
My thinking is that when we reach equilibrium 6, the world will level up and SU enemies for example will be level 77+. I suppose it'll still be possible to complete it with a level 80 dps and the others being lower but it'll just take that much longer and one will probably have to use the boring paths like Preservation or Abundance. I'd prefer to avoid that. The tradeoff is that I'll miss out on 60-120 jades from MOC, which I'm okay with. Besides, I've been thinking about something you said earlier on in the thread... that you only have to level a character once and at some point they will be 'complete'. Since this main crew is close to completion I figure I'll just push them to the end.

So I sat down and did proper calculations and figured out that it will take me just about 2 weeks to hit trailblazer level 60. By then I'll hopefully be close to completing the battle pass too. If I add up all the XP books I have now with what I'll get in 2 weeks (including from the paid battle pass) it's actually enough to get all 4 characters up to 80. So I don't have to farm XP books at all! Instead I'll probably be farming up trace upgrade materials and maybe credits. Credits will always be useful.

Ok so there's apparently some bug with the museum mission and we'll be getting 120 jades as compensation next week. In my game I was able to complete the museum management in 66 days and got all the rewards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dandy and Ascheroth

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Just went to buy some boba tea, and the store was clad top to bottom in honkai 3rd impact advertisements and gave out free stuff like stickers and ingame codes for specific orders. Wrong Honkai for me unfortunately, but it's crazy to see, i've never seen such promotions for videogames ever in germany before. Really shows you how big these games are.

Hope they do a promotion for Star Rail soon enogh, i'd defo take a Kafka Keychain :H02horns:

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
Really shows you how big these games are.
HoYoverse or miHoYo – the Chinese juggernaut responsible for games like Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail – has posted some absolutely startling financial results, confirming that its profits were greater than even PlayStation in its most recent fiscal year. While division Sony Interactive Entertainment’s overall revenue naturally dwarfed the game developer, miHoYo made a tidy $2.26 billion profit in 2022, compared to PlayStation’s much milder $1.84 billion.

In 2022, mihoyo's revenue was 27.340 billion Yuan (3.844 billion USD), with a net income of 16.145 billion Yuan (2.27 billion USD).

For a rough comparison

Activision Blizzard's revenue for 2022 (2022.3 - 2023.3) was 8.143 billion USD, with a net income of 1.858 billion USD;

Nintendo's revenue for 2022 was 8.634 billion USD, with a net income of 2.750 billion USD;

EA's revenue for 2022 (2022.3 - 2023.3) was 7.426 billion USD, with a net income of 802 million USD;

Take Two's revenue for 2022 (2022.3 - 2023.3) was 5.35 billion USD, with a net income of -1.12 billion USD.
They are HUGE

If you do get that Kafka keychain I'm going to need you to ship one internationally to me please and thank you :p

Last edited:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
How much time is left to get the best reward for the silver wolf quest ?

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
How much time is left to get the best reward for the silver wolf quest ?
2 days 7 hours. And the limited museum stuff ends a week after that (I wouldn't keep that until the very end if you haven't started it, it's chunky)

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
2 days 7 hours. And the limited museum stuff ends a week after that (I wouldn't keep that until the very end if you haven't started it, it's chunky)
Uh, sorry to be dumb and only ask that now, but what is this bonus reward in the first place ? Some currency ?

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Uh, sorry to be dumb and only ask that now, but what is this bonus reward in the first place ? Some currency ?
  • 1000 Jades
  • 900k credits
  • 48 purple character Exp books
  • 30 purple weapon Exp items
  • 60 purple Relic Exp items
  • 1 Tracks of Destinies (the item for andvanced Trace unlocks)
  • 1 Self-Modeling Resin (lets you craft any Relic with the Main stat you want)
On top of the permanent rewards.

• Hug
Reactions: Li Kao

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
The hoyolab app now has a feature to show you how many jades/passes you earned per month and where they came from. My stats for the month of May are about 26,700 jades earned along with 160 star rail passes. That's from doing all the campaign stuff, first time achievements, freebies and all that. Super generous at the start (as is expected from these kinds of games). The stats for June so far are 8000 jades and 30 passes, and that's with two very generous events thrown in. Not particularly useful information but it's interesting to see how it works.

I've been looking at leaks for upcoming characters. Or rather, it's more like the Twitter algorithm has figured out that I like this game and keeps bombarding me with them. Won't spoil any names here but there are some really interesting characters coming up quite soon if the leaks are true. There's a quantum tank coming up that will be necessary to build the theoretically game breaking all-quantum team with SW. Luocha (already announced) is an offensive healer. There's an interesting DPS character on the way too.

I think the game still being new lets them add characters with varied paths/elements and roles and they will all seem useful to people. Eventually down the line you'll probably think, "Well, I already have 2 single target DPS hunt characters so I don't really need another one". But until then, almost all the characters that come in every banner will be appealing. And how are we supposed to get them all? Do they... expect us to... spend money on the game? :eek:

Reactions: Dandy

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
New daily mini-event is live. You basically give 3 different materials to a kid, and get some jades, credits, and other goodies.

Last edited:

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Luocha Trailer
So it sounds like he's trying to bring whoever is in the coffin back to life or something. Hoping it's not something boring like his dead wife. Maybe it's one of the Aeons? Either way, I can't wait to add him to the team!

Also, yay for double SU drops! I got a Space Sealing Station Energy Regen rope finally... With Def and Def%. :crying-face:

Last edited:

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
Trailblaze level 60 day for me today. Did the equilibrium 5 battle and then boosted up my main team from 70 to 80 and took Silver Wolf to 60. All the planning and calculations worked well. Got Seele to level 9 traces mostly. Went from 7 million credits down to below 2.5 million by the end of it.

There's a new web event that gives you 120 jades for playing a time gated autoclicker game - HoYoLAB - Official Community

The double drop rate even for SU has been terrible for me. Haven't gotten a single good ornament. Instead my inventory has filled up with trash that I'll have to clean up at some point :disappointed-face:

They shared a character preview for Yukong - HoYoLAB - Official Community
She boosts attack power with her skill and crit chance + crit damage with her ultimate. That seems extremely powerful. She will be given for free in patch 1.2 but before that she'll appear in the new banner in a couple of days.

It kind of dawned on me today that leveling up characters is pretty much all there is to do for now. Hopefully they finish the story of the second planet in 1.2 but I have to wonder how much time after that will we have to wait for a third planet. Well at least there are a couple of new character stories coming soon and there's another time gated event that will start along with the new banner.

Last couple of days to try and get Silver Wolf if you don't have her already.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I didn't plan for TL60 at all. It seemed to come out of nowhere. Now I'm wasting my power farming exp books.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
It kind of dawned on me today that leveling up characters is pretty much all there is to do for now. Hopefully they finish the story of the second planet in 1.2 but I have to wonder how much time after that will we have to wait for a third planet. Well at least there are a couple of new character stories coming soon and there's another time gated event that will start along with the new banner.
1.2 should have more main story, but no idea what's after. They already deviated from Genshin's structure by having "filler" without finishing a main story arc and we also don't have a macro-roadmap about which worlds we're visiting in the future, so it's anyone's guess at this point.
I just hope 1.1 isn't the standard for future updates. I definitely enjoyed the content we got, but it feels really lightweight and we're not even in the 2nd half yet, which is gonna have even less.
The game's definitely heavily benefitting from being extremely easy to keep up with at this point.

I didn't plan for TL60 at all. It seemed to come out of nowhere. Now I'm wasting my power farming exp books.
Don't level all of your characters to 80. It's not a bad idea for your main DPS, but supports can easily stay at 70/80 for a while. Getting better relics/traces would be a more efficient use of resin at this point.

Sir Guts

Dragonslayer
Apr 11, 2019
Beautiful OT. I don't like gacha games but the combat system in this one hooked me in

Always love me a turn-based combat.

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
Right so who got Luocha? I used up 10 tickets just to test my luck and got a purple lightcone lol. I actually wanted to get Yukong but I'm not going to spend tickets for that. Well, maybe I'll see how many I have after 3 weeks and then drop a few more.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Right so who got Luocha? I used up 10 tickets just to test my luck and got a purple lightcone lol. I actually wanted to get Yukong but I'm not going to spend tickets for that. Well, maybe I'll see how many I have after 3 weeks and then drop a few more.
I did 30 pulls on my lunch break and got an early 5*. Lost the 50/50, but it was to Welt so I'm super happy.

I'm going to go all in for Luocha when I get home from work. I have enough pulls to guarantee him.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Did 1 pull and didn't get him :p
Since we get Yukong in 1.2 for free I also don't need to go 4* fishing, so that's gonna be it until 1.3 (will do 1 pull for Blade and Kafka each as well, lol).

The new event is fun.
Extremely satisfying to get constant Ults with Jing Yuan to body constant waves of small fries and smite the big boys with a Bronya-buffed Full Stack Lightning Lord. Especially now that I'd consider my Jing Yuan pretty decent (still lots to improve, but I'll need to work on others first).

I also did Luocha's quest and that was fun!
March is a riot.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Did 1 pull and didn't get him :p
Since we get Yukong in 1.2 for free I also don't need to go 4* fishing, so that's gonna be it until 1.3 (will do 1 pull for Blade and Kafka each as well, lol).

The new event is fun.
Extremely satisfying to get constant Ults with Jing Yuan to body constant waves of small fries and smite the big boys with a Bronya-buffed Full Stack Lightning Lord. Especially now that I'd consider my Jing Yuan pretty decent (still lots to improve, but I'll need to work on others first).

I also did Luocha's quest and that was fun!
March is a riot.
Are you just saving in general, or are you holding onto your pulls for someone specific?

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I have lost every 50/50 so far! :tired-face:

On the standard banner I lost the 50/50 and got Clara's LC.

On Silver Wolf's banner I lost the 50/50 and got Clara.

On Luocha's banner I lost the 50/50 and got Welt.

On Luocha's LC banner I lost the 75/25 and got... another Clara LC.

I have just enough warps left that I could guarantee Luocha's LC still, but I think I'm going to hold off until there is more info out there on how good it is.

Also, why does this game want me to have Clara so badly? I think her gameplay is fun, but her design and voice are... not for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Ascheroth

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
They are giving some powerful trial characters for this event. Level 75 with properly leveled relics and traces. It's a good thing too because I would have not ever gotten to check out how Arlan plays at a high level. It does seem like the event is geared towards area of effect damage dealing erudition classes. I wish it was more than just 8 days of doing one long'ish fight per day.

Also farming for relics really sucks. I used up quite a few fuels to try and farm the musketeer/healer set thinking musketeer is the most general purpose set that will find some use on someone in the roster. I didn't get a single piece that I deem usable. And by that I mean not one single piece with 4 good stats. There's no way I'm leveling yellow relics to 15 with only 3 good stats on them. If it wasn't for autobattle I would have given up well before now. This much bad luck with relic farming after a week of crap luck on planar ornament farming is extremely demoralizing.

1.2 should have more main story, but no idea what's after. They already deviated from Genshin's structure by having "filler" without finishing a main story arc and we also don't have a macro-roadmap about which worlds we're visiting in the future, so it's anyone's guess at this point.
I just hope 1.1 isn't the standard for future updates. I definitely enjoyed the content we got, but it feels really lightweight and we're not even in the 2nd half yet, which is gonna have even less.
The game's definitely heavily benefitting from being extremely easy to keep up with at this point.
I haven't done the new companion quests yet. I'm leaving them for later so that I'll have something to do when the events taper out. Talk about trying to stretch this already incredibly thin content offering. Between there not being that much to do and getting pissed off at my poor luck with farming upgrades I'm a bit down on the game right now.

I'm thinking about trying to get all the blessings and curios in SU. Is there any guide on how to go about this? I'm missing about 4 curios and I understand it's random, but I'm wondering if there are certain conditions that need to happen for some of them to appear. For example, I always choose occurrences instead of transactions and I'm wondering now if there are some curios that only come from transactions. As for blessings, does it make sense to just lower the difficulty and start picking up new blessings that are actually not useful for you at all? So for example, in my case, I don't have any use for the Nihility path with my characters but at a low enough difficulty I could just pick all those blessings and brute force my way through the levels. Does that make sense or is there a better way to do it?

Another thing I've noticed for a while now... the reddit community for this game is kind of weird. Or it has some weird people in it. This game (and Genshin) generates a lot of fan art. Some of it is suggestive and risque. I have no issues with that. Some of the highest quality artwork I've seen is of that variety. It's just that when it gets posted to reddit you get some of the strangest comments. It's like some people have no filter at all on what you should say out loud (or in this case, type in public). It's not a one off thing and I know it's not that serious but sometimes you're just going through a thread and you come across some comment(s) and it's just like, what the fuck did you seriously press the reply button and post that? Not all your thoughts need to find their way onto the internet.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
And by that I mean not one single piece with 4 good stats. There's no way I'm leveling yellow relics to 15 with only 3 good stats on them. If it wasn't for autobattle I would have given up well before now. This much bad luck with relic farming after a week of crap luck on planar ornament farming is extremely demoralizing.
All right, let me just tell you that you should recalibrate your expectations regarding stats fast or you're going to have an absofuckinglutely miserable time forever.
"Only" 3 good stats is already in the "extremely good" tier. 4 good stats is basically god-tier and not worth expecting.
Get pieces with the correct main stat on the correct set. If it's Gloves or Helmet I aim for like 2-3 decent substats ideally since their main stat is fixed, but for others I'm content with just 1 or 2 depending on main stat rarity, maybe even none at this point.

I found that Reddits/forums/youtubers/etc tend to heavily skew perception of what is considered "good".
You'll have a much better time if you can take a step back and turn your expectations way down. Trust me, I went through this same shit during year 1 of Genshin and it made me really bitter and frustrated. At one point I just said "fuck this shit" and just started putting "trash" on my characters to get it over and done with. Turns out that "trash" was actually "pretty god" and I could still get through the game just fine. Genshin has become much more fun since then. Not sure if I would still be playing if I hadn't changed my approach.

• This!

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
I get what you're saying but I feel that at this point we're not looking for 'good enough' upgrades. The purple relics we have right now are good enough to do pretty much everything in the game. So personally I'm chasing yellow relics which are substantial upgrades. Not because it's something I need but rather because it's something to do in the game for now. In other loot hunting games you're always searching for that amazing roll but in the meantime you can usually keep swapping to new loot even if it's a minor upgrade. In this game you require a substantial investment to get a relic leveled up to where your (good enough) old gear already is so you figure you might as well wait for an actually good roll to come by.

In any case it's not that big a deal. I guess the lack of meaningful things to do right now combined with poor luck with recent farming just sort of tilted me a bit.

I did the new combat challenge today and again, the trial Himeko was great. People say she's the weakest or most underpowered class and that's probably true mathematically but it was still fun to use her in these fights.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I get what you're saying but I feel that at this point we're not looking for 'good enough' upgrades. The purple relics we have right now are good enough to do pretty much everything in the game. So personally I'm chasing yellow relics which are substantial upgrades. Not because it's something I need but rather because it's something to do in the game for now. In other loot hunting games you're always searching for that amazing roll but in the meantime you can usually keep swapping to new loot even if it's a minor upgrade. In this game you require a substantial investment to get a relic leveled up to where your (good enough) old gear already is so you figure you might as well wait for an actually good roll to come by.

In any case it's not that big a deal. I guess the lack of meaningful things to do right now combined with poor luck with recent farming just sort of tilted me a bit.

I did the new combat challenge today and again, the trial Himeko was great. People say she's the weakest or most underpowered class and that's probably true mathematically but it was still fun to use her in these fights.
Yeah, Himeko was great in those specific fights! Lots of fun.

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
Today's event challenge is tailor made for Qingque and would you believe it, she's also the trial character on offer. Make sure to use her. She is utterly, completely broken with the conditions that they have implemented today.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Today's event challenge is tailor made for Qingque and would you believe it, she's also the trial character on offer. Make sure to use her. She is utterly, completely broken with the conditions that they have implemented today.
That challenge was so fun! She cleaned house.

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
These daily character trials are really useful. Today I realized I don't like (or understand) Welt at all. He seems really underwhelming in conditions that are designed to make him shine. Still got all the rewards but he's off the list of characters I'll be leveling up anytime soon.

Used another 10 passes on the limited banner for god knows what reason and got Qingque E2. Not bad but I was hoping for early Yukong. I'm at 43 pity on the limited banner now so gotta be careful about any further pulls.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Didn't really understand how Welt synergized with this particular setup. This was more of a Sushang showcase.
With E1 Sushang you get infinite turns and skill points once the enemies are broken, as long as you have 1 skill point. (Her E1 gives back 1 skill point when attacking broken enemies with her Skill, making it essentially free.)

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
I was wondering why so much Jingliu fanart was starting to pop up when she is still unannounced. I did the Yanqing quest today and yea it makes sense now. It seems to me that she's a physical hunt character? Would be nice if she had been physical erudition because Sushang already does single target physical.

So after this event we just have the double calyx event for a few days. Is the rest of 1.1 going to be empty? They announced the 1.2 stream is coming next week

They're not likely to talk about more stuff in the rest of 1.1 in this stream are they?

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I was wondering why so much Jingliu fanart was starting to pop up when she is still unannounced. I did the Yanqing quest today and yea it makes sense now. It seems to me that she's a physical hunt character? Would be nice if she had been physical erudition because Sushang already does single target physical.
Jingliu element/path according to leaks: Ice/Destruction

They're not likely to talk about more stuff in the rest of 1.1 in this stream are they?
There is no rest of 1.1, lol. Other than the double Calyx drop "event", we're done until the 19th. Better fill that time with the new Genshin update dropping Wednesday :upside-down-face:

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I think I am probably going to skip this banner... or only do a few 10 pulls in hopes of getting Luka. Need to save up for DanIL.

I've gotten Luocha up to 70 and his Ult/Skill/Talent traces leveled up to 7/8. His gear is decent too, though I still need an ER rope for him.

I'm working on Welt now. He's actually 70/80, though I haven't touched his traces yet, and he has no relics.

Last edited:

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
There is no rest of 1.1, lol. Other than the double Calyx drop "event", we're done until the 19th. Better fill that time with the new Genshin update dropping Wednesday :upside-down-face:
Ah I guessed physical hunt from watching what little of her combat we can see in the quest.

And yea, I suppose it makes sense there's nothing else in this patch. It's only a bit over 2 weeks till 1.2. Really hope they finish the Xiazhou story in the next one.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
And yea, I suppose it makes sense there's nothing else in this patch. It's only a bit over 2 weeks till 1.2. Really hope they finish the Xiazhou story in the next one.
Based on the version title "Even Immortality Ends" I would expect a major climax, yeah.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Still not used to Star Rail doing it's drip marketing for the version after the next before the next version even had its stream.
That said, here are our 1.3 5 stars. And we'll probably get a 4 star in the next few days as well.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I'm increasiungly salty i missed out on Seele for a Quantum only Party

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I'm increasiungly salty i missed out on Seele for a Quantum only Party
She'll probably be back soon enough. I wouldn't be surprised if they start reruns with the PlayStation release in Q4, which would be either 1 or 2 patches after Fu Xuan. Better get saving!

Reactions: hersheyfan

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Seele is not for me. I know she is the best DPS in the game, but I just find her design unappealing so I don't see myself ever pulling for her.

Imbibitor Lunae's design is too good to pass up - I'm going all in on him and skipping Blade/Kafka. I already have Welt, Yukong, and Luocha so it will be interesting to try mono Imaginary out.

I burned about 10 fuel and got Welt some decent gear now. Actually got Speed boots and an ER rope without having to use self modeling for him.

Reactions: hersheyfan

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
She'll probably be back soon enough. I wouldn't be surprised if they start reruns with the PlayStation release in Q4, which would be either 1 or 2 patches after Fu Xuan. Better get saving!
I really, REALLY hope that Star Rail PS5 supports cross save (without having to do some deal with the devil like locking myself into PSN again).

Its just so much more convenient for me on weeknights, as I play Genshin on my PS5 (on the couch). It would be amazing to be able to switch to HSR after finishing GI dailies, instead of having to turn on my PC (or play on my phone).

As for the game itself, I managed to get Luocha (presently at 70), but ive been putting off farming for artifacts so hes still not usable in my party. Thanks to him wiping out all my ticket reserves, I'm now in team Skip Kafka, will just save pulls for Jingliu.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I like Seele, but I think I've had my fill of her by using her as a Support, lol.
For me it was a toss up between Seele and Jing Yuan as my first 5 star and I'm happy I went for Jing Yuan. Not only did his banner have better 4 stars, nothing is more satisfying than a high-stack Lighntning Lord attack.

Will def grab Fu Xuan but more importantly Jingliu next. Imbibitor Lunae looks fantastic but one has to make sacrificies, so he'll most likely just be a rerun candidate for me.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I like Seele, but I think I've had my fill of her by using her as a Support, lol.
For me it was a toss up between Seele and Jing Yuan as my first 5 star and I'm happy I went for Jing Yuan. Not only did his banner have better 4 stars, nothing is more satisfying than a high-stack Lighntning Lord attack.

Will def grab Fu Xuan but more importantly Jingliu next. Imbibitor Lunae looks fantastic but one has to make sacrificies, so he'll most likely just be a rerun candidate for me.
I regret passing on Jing Yuan, as he is so satisfying to play. I think I was worried about all the talk of his LC being what made him amazing, so I went for Silver Wolf and Luocha.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
And here's the 3rd new character for 1.3

I regret passing on Jing Yuan, as he is so satisfying to play. I think I was worried about all the talk of his LC being what made him amazing, so I went for Silver Wolf and Luocha.
Every talk about a Light Cone and/or Eidolons being "mandatory" on limited 5 star characters should be taken with a gigantic grain of salt. It's mostly just warped perceptions from whales, content creators or folks who came from other gacha games that operated differently.

I'm flip-flopping around when it comes to do decide on who to properly build after Jing Yuan, especially when it comes to a 2nd DPS. Haven't been as impressed by Sushang as I thought I would. I guess I could keep at it for a while longer, but maybe I should also finish up the characters I'm already using and know I will likely continue to use for a long time, like Bronya and Silver Wolf.

Last edited:

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I don't need Lynx... but I feel compelled to try and get her so I have a full set of Landaus.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Special Program should be in ~2 hours.
Fingers crossed they show some good stuff

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Codes

7B6B7GBZTVTB
MSPT7HAZTCTX
5TPBPGAGBDAK

Trailer

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Trailer looks good.
The events in particular look pretty good.

300 gems for the codes too

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Is it weird that i am excited for collaboration drinks

The Honkai 3rd Boba Teas made my THIRSTY