|OT| Honkai: Star Rail | Trails to the Wallet

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Hmm, this new development is nice and all, but… I have no other physical character you dumb game ! (not counting Natasha, obvs)

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
I just finished the story and as mentioned, it was rather anticlimactic. Even the boss fight wasn't close to how spectacular the first world boss was. Still, all in all, such a fantastic game. I've not been this hooked on any game in quite a long time. Must have spent about 40 hours playing it since I started. I got 5-star Bailu just as soft pity kicked in (75 attempts) on the regular lootbox.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
They should have ended it after the deer boss fight for now.
The stuff that happened actually seems like it's gonna be really important later on and I thought it was very good (those diary entries :sweaty-blob: ), so I understand its purpose, but it just doesn't really work well as a stopping point. Would have probably worked better if they moved it to the beginning of 1.1 and/or it was labelled as an intermission thing.
But it is what it is. I'm certainly looking forward to what comes next, cause the setup so far is really good and the worldbuilding is A+.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I cleared SU World 4. I didn't think I was going to beat it, so I just focused on unlocking stuff I didn't already have. Then I get an event before the boss that let me choose between 2000 fragments or unlocking every blessing in my path.... So I chose the latter, enhanced a few of the blessings, and wiped the floor with the boss. I did 40,000k in one attack... I think it may have been from a damage shield effect? I love Preservation with Gepard.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
There is an interaction where you can play hide and seek with Hook and the moles that is pretty fun

Last edited:

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
What will happen to my daily currency 'gift' (the 5$ sub) if I don't connect for the day ? Would they have the gall to make it void and not add it to my next one ?

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
What will happen to my daily currency 'gift' (the 5$ sub) if I don't connect for the day ? Would they have the gall to make it void and not add it to my next one ?
They would indeed have the gall! If you don't login, it is voided.

• Toucan
Reactions: Li Kao

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
They should have ended it after the deer boss fight for now.
The stuff that happened actually seems like it's gonna be really important later on and I thought it was very good (those diary entries :sweaty-blob: ), so I understand its purpose, but it just doesn't really work well as a stopping point. Would have probably worked better if they moved it to the beginning of 1.1 and/or it was labelled as an intermission thing.
But it is what it is. I'm certainly looking forward to what comes next, cause the setup so far is really good and the worldbuilding is A+.
In situations like this it is always a case of the studio not being able to finish the planned content before the deadline and having to cut out some part of it. It's pretty obvious there is more story to tell on the planet so you're correct, they really should have found a way to just stop it after the boss fight. I guess they decided it would be better leave it on a bit of a cliffhanger like they did. To be honest I found the story on the second planet quite hard to follow because of how lore heavy it is.
All I really picked up is the Xianzhou Alliance is on one path and a rogue faction is using the stellaron to undermine them. I'm still not sure what the Stellaron hunters are upto.

You will lose that day's currency, which really is ridiculous. It's one thing to have a daily login system but it's a whole other level to tie a real money purchase to it. I would suggest installing the game on your phone as well so that you can easily log in if you are unable to do it on your PC for some reason.

I cleared Simulated Universe 4 yesterday. The plan was to go with the Hunt path but I got unlucky with RNG and ended up with an even split of Hunt and Preservation blessings. It still turned out to be comparatively easy. The Hunt orbital strike + Seele's damage easily takes care of the robot hands in the last boss fight. After that I went back to SU3 to complete this week's quota of points and to farm up some purple planar relics but got really unlucky there too. I think I'll stop using up those currency things on planar relics now until I move on to yellow relic drops.

What is the best way to farm up curios and blessings to fill out the roster? Should you just go back to SU1 and just autobattle the entire dungeon with completely useless/mismatched blessings or is there a better way?

Also I saw on Twitter yesterday that people have completed the battle pass. I do not know how that is possible. I'm currently at level 27. I had a good look at it finally and it seems you are limited to 8000 points (10 levels per week) without counting the seasonal challenges (which total up to about 8 levels worth of xp). So in a 5 week battle pass you can get 50 levels from weekly stuff + 8 levels extra from seasonal stuff and the cap is 50. It seems like a fairly strict battle pass as far as these things go and you'll have to be fairly diligent to complete it in the time it is active. But then I don't understand how so many people are already talking about having finished it already.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
In situations like this it is always a case of the studio not being able to finish the planned content before the deadline and having to cut out some part of it. It's pretty obvious there is more story to tell on the planet so you're correct, they really should have found a way to just stop it after the boss fight. I guess they decided it would be better leave it on a bit of a cliffhanger like they did. To be honest I found the story on the second planet quite hard to follow because of how lore heavy it is.
It absolutely looks like they ran out of time, but I don't believe for a second they actually ran out of time. I'd bet that they have the entire thing already finished and just cut it up like this for some bizarre reason.
They are probibly multiple months ahead in their content pipeline.
Heck, there has been an absolute flood of character leaks recently with models and kits that would imply they are really far ahead.

Story:
There are 4 factions involved in this part: The Astral Express Crew, The Stellaron Hunters, The Xianzhou people and the followers of Yaoshi (Aeon of Abundance, also refered to as Plagues Author by enemies and Merciful Medicus by followers).
The Stellaron incident seems to have been caused due to the conflict between the Xianzhou people (who follow Lan, the Hunt) and the followers of Abundance. They are basically at war with each other, so that was just one incident among many. It only turned out pretty big his time cause there was a "traitor" among the Xianzhou people.
The Stellaron Hunters had seemingly nothing to do with this at all and only wanted to get the Astral Express crew involved in the conflict, because us helping out the Xianzhou here is supposedly going to matter for the future Elio, their prophet, has foreseen.
And that's why we got involved and are now helping out and will probably also learn something about Dan Heng in the process (he, Blade and the Xianzhou seem to have some history).

Also I saw on Twitter yesterday that people have completed the battle pass. I do not know how that is possible. I'm currently at level 27. I had a good look at it finally and it seems you are limited to 8000 points (10 levels per week) without counting the seasonal challenges (which total up to about 8 levels worth of xp). So in a 5 week battle pass you can get 50 levels from weekly stuff + 8 levels extra from seasonal stuff and the cap is 50. It seems like a fairly strict battle pass as far as these things go and you'll have to be fairly diligent to complete it in the time it is active. But then I don't understand how so many people are already talking about having finished it already.
You can buy levels.
But also it's not necessary. The BP should last 6 weeks not 5 and from what I saw the seasonal challenges give 12 levels, not 8 (it's 800 exp per level, not 1000) and they usually add more stuff to them as events happen (we should get only one event this update, but they could still add multiple challenges for it).
I regularly ignore lots of Genshin's Battle Pass and still finish early, doesn't look like it will be much different here.

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
It absolutely looks like they ran out of time, but I don't believe for a second they actually ran out of time. I'd bet that they have the entire thing already finished and just cut it up like this for some bizarre reason.
They are probibly multiple months ahead in their content pipeline.
Heck, there has been an absolute flood of character leaks recently with models and kits that would imply they are really far ahead.
Yeah I believe a lot of info is also coming from beta players who had access to more content than what released in the final game. Really weird they'd cut the story as abruptly as they did if they really do have future content ready to ship.

You can buy levels.
But also it's not necessary. The BP should last 6 weeks not 5 and from what I saw the seasonal challenges give 12 levels, not 8 (it's 800 exp per level, not 1000) and they usually add more stuff to them as events happen (we should get only one event this update, but they could still add multiple challenges for it).
I regularly ignore lots of Genshin's Battle Pass and still finish early, doesn't look like it will be much different here.
Yeah you're right the seasonal stuff gives 12 levels. I had a look at it and I've completed all of them except the one to use 6000 energy in the season. I was late to start it out so my requirement now is to use up about 4600 energy in the remainder of the season which has about 23 days left. That's an average of 200 energy per day, which is quite a bit. I really do hope they add an event like you mention to boost battle pass gain.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Yeah there's a lot of stuff to farm at TL 40.
From personal Genshin experience and what I've seen floating around the recommendation is generally to focus on Character and Lightcone ascensions + levels first, then traces and only then Relics. Relic farming is all RNG and takes a lot of energy so it's better to just focus on the guaranteed upgrades for now while using purple 4* relics from the story and side stuff at +9 or even +12 (they are more then enough).

Reactions: Dandy

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Started to play this now afterall.
Should have done so earlier, it's literally just Genshin Impact but with a classic turn based combat system instead of action, which means its better, and so far a less busy world which i prefer.

Too bad the two 5 stars i pulled where the blonde guy twice, altho he appears quite strong at least.

In case anyone in EU wants to add me:

Any ETA on when i can pull on the hot mommy from the tutorial?

• Hug
Reactions: Dandy and Li Kao

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Started to play this now afterall.
Should have done so earlier, it's literally just Genshin Impact but with a classic turn based combat system instead of action, which means its better, and so far a less busy world which i prefer.

Too bad the two 5 stars i pulled where the blonde guy twice, altho he appears quite strong at least.

In case anyone in EU wants to add me:

Any ETA on when i can pull on the hot mommy from the tutorial?
Gepard seems to be good, specially with his ability to shield the party. According to leaks Kafka should release in 1.2 but there is no date set for this update.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Gepard seems to be good, specially with his ability to shield the party. According to leaks Kafka should release in 1.2 but there is no date set for this update.
Updates are on a 6 week schedule, so

1.1 is June 7th
1.2 is July 19th

• Love
Reactions: Panda Pedinte

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
So after Forgotten Hall level 10 you need to have 2 teams to continue that mode. Can anyone help me pick out my second team from the characters I have?
I was thinking March to tank, Bailu to heal and maybe Serval and Welt for DPS. Or is there some obvious character/synergy that I'm missing here? Can March even be a tank?

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I was thinking March to tank, Bailu to heal and maybe Serval and Welt for DPS. Or is there some obvious character/synergy that I'm missing here? Can March even be a tank?
I'd try March/Bailu/Welt/Dan Heng. Welt and Dan Heng have good synergy due to Welt slowing enemies and Welt and Serval have a bit of an anti-synergy because Serval applies DoTs which only get triggered when the enemy has a turn and Welt slows them, soo...
But probably doesn't matter that much right now so it would probably still work fine.

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
I'd try March/Bailu/Welt/Dan Heng. Welt and Dan Heng have good synergy due to Welt slowing enemies and Welt and Serval have a bit of an anti-synergy because Serval applies DoTs which only get triggered when the enemy has a turn and Welt slows them, soo...
But probably doesn't matter that much right now so it would probably still work fine.
Alright I'll try that combo first. Dan Heng is already leveled up so it'll be easy to swap him in. Does the combo of March/Bailu/Serval/Dan Heng work? The reason I want Serval in is because throughout the game so far I have relied on a single target DPS character to do almost all the damage. First it was Dan Heng and then it has been Seele. The rest of the team just kind of stands around doing fuckall in the name of damage. So I wanted to get 2 DPS classes in and specifically one AOE class. I kind of wish I had pulled Himeko because her fire AOE was quite decent for that little time the game added her to our party as a trial. Maybe I'll get her from the 300th pull on the regular lootbox whenever that may come. Or I could try for Kafka when she arrives but she is a lightning AOE character like Serval.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Alright I'll try that combo first. Dan Heng is already leveled up so it'll be easy to swap him in. Does the combo of March/Bailu/Serval/Dan Heng work? The reason I want Serval in is because throughout the game so far I have relied on a single target DPS character to do almost all the damage. First it was Dan Heng and then it has been Seele. The rest of the team just kind of stands around doing fuckall in the name of damage. So I wanted to get 2 DPS classes in and specifically one AOE class. I kind of wish I had pulled Himeko because her fire AOE was quite decent for that little time the game added her to our party as a trial. Maybe I'll get her from the 300th pull on the regular lootbox whenever that may come. Or I could try for Kafka when she arrives but she is a lightning AOE character like Serval.
Depends on the enemies, but probably? But if AoE is more of a concern for you, then Serval has the edge for sure.

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
Depends on the enemies, but probably? But if AoE is more of a concern for you, then Serval has the edge for sure.
I'm not hellbent on AOE but I just wanted some variety in the combat encounters going forward. I think one of the most interesting combat characters right now is Qingque and I have her but she's quantum damage so I figured I should get other elements leveled up before trying her out.

Jing Yuan trailer is out;

• Gib

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Is it just me, or is the writing a whole league or two above genshin?
Ive "explored" the trashcans on the ice planet, and so many of them made me genuinly laugh in a way that genshin just didn't.
Also some of the sidequests like the doctor and his spacetime dislocated crush are genuinly interesting from a narrative point of view.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Is it just me, or is the writing a whole league or two above genshin?
Ive "explored" the trashcans on the ice planet, and so many of them made me genuinly laugh in a way that genshin just didn't.
Also some of the sidequests like the doctor and his spacetime dislocated crush are genuinly interesting from a narrative point of view.
It's a lot more humorous for sure and they took a lot of lessons from Genshin to avoid the pitfalls it fell in early on, but I'd say it's about on par with current Genshin (3.0+, or maybe even 2.3+), perhaps a bit ahead overall, but mostly just a different style/flavor.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I'm still in the Jingliu waiting room where we don't even know when she'll get a banner.
Other than that I want Fu Xuan, but that will be 1.3 soooo in like... end of August/beginning of September.
I guess the good thing is that I somehow got all of the 4 stars so I have plenty to build... but the lack of a second healer or shielder is probably gonna sting for a while unless I get Gepard or Bailu from the standard banner, but I'm not really expecting that.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I'm still in the Jingliu waiting room where we don't even know when she'll get a banner.
Other than that I want Fu Xuan, but that will be 1.3 soooo in like... end of August/beginning of September.
I guess the good thing is that I somehow got all of the 4 stars so I have plenty to build... but the lack of a second healer or shielder is probably gonna sting for a while unless I get Gepard or Bailu from the standard banner, but I'm not really expecting that.
Why a second healer ? Are there some content that require multiple teams ?

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Why a second healer ? Are there some content that require multiple teams ?
Forgotten Hall at some point. You can make do with splitting up March, Preservation MC and Natasha, but a 2nd healer or shielder would definitely be more convenient. But I guess it might also just be fine later on when you're actually properly levelled and geared.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Speaking of, I just failed to three star my first Forgotten Hall, FH 7 I think ? The preparation screen strongly suggested multiple ice users, I went with March only, nope, not enough.
Kinda annoyed at this new farming front. I was already lost in all the shit I had to farm, but yeah I guess we can now add ’level up’ every characters to the pile :sweaty-blob:

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
Speaking of, I just failed to three star my first Forgotten Hall, FH 7 I think ? The preparation screen strongly suggested multiple ice users, I went with March only, nope, not enough.
Kinda annoyed at this new farming front. I was already lost in all the shit I had to farm, but yeah I guess we can now add ’level up’ every characters to the pile :sweaty-blob:
I think you can brute force all the way through FH10 with 3 stars, especially since you have Seele. Just keep upgrading your party's relics/traces and stats and you'll get there. FH11 is where you need 2 parties and the leveling thing becomes much more significant.

I tried Simulated Universe 5 last night with the Hunt path but got extremely unlucky with card draws. Seriously, I ended the run with 6 or 7 hunt blessings total. It was going okay till the final boss. Natasha and Bronya were able to cleanse debuffs easily. But then in phase 3 the boss did some attack that one-shotted Seele. Then it went sideways. Still got the boss down to about 35% but ultimately wiped.

I was very close to reaching trailblazer level 40 so I used one fuel to get there before the weekly reset. Tried SU5 again but this time with the Abundance path and it went by fairly easily. There was never any real danger of dying with all the abundance buffs. I think I used the resonance global heal a total of two times. DPS of course was really slow but that's what happens with defensive paths.

Leveling up from 50 to 60 was super expensive. Not just in terms of xp items but credits as well. It cost almost a million credits to get there. Now the only thing to think about (for the main team at least) is traces. That's going to take a good long while to level up. Also now I have access to the high tier traces (that use that rare golden material) and they all seem really good. Natasha gets a +10% boost to healing, trailblazer gets 5% lifesteal, Seele gets 10% damage penetration. I'm thinking it makes sense to get these traces ASAP right? It's just that they use that limited material like I mentioned so I'm wondering if one should be judicious with these upgrades.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Nihility continues to be hella fun.
Also don't sleep on Asta. She's an amazing breaker.
And who needs Seele when you have Qingque :p
Joking aside though, the free characters in this game definitely pack a punch.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Asta and Qingque are on the sidelines for me. It's just too expensive to level more characters at this point! Too bad too, cause I like Asta.

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
I've read that Sampo+Welt is an incredible combination in the SU on the Nihility path. I have them both but leveling them would bankrupt me right now. Right now I'll just work on main party traces and try and get Serval up. I saw you can buy an eidolon for her in the shop with that currency you get from loot boxes. Seems like it would be worth it over waiting for her to show up in a future loot box right?

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Also now I have access to the high tier traces (that use that rare golden material) and they all seem really good. Natasha gets a +10% boost to healing, trailblazer gets 5% lifesteal, Seele gets 10% damage penetration. I'm thinking it makes sense to get these traces ASAP right? It's just that they use that limited material like I mentioned so I'm wondering if one should be judicious with these upgrades.
I have only used one of them so far. Don't really wanna commit too much yet, since I like so many characters and we don't really know yet how frequent we're gonna get these outside of the weekly one from SU. But yeah, eventually you'll want them all unlocked since they also give access to further stat increases.

I've read that Sampo+Welt is an incredible combination in the SU on the Nihility path. I have them both but leveling them would bankrupt me right now. Right now I'll just work on main party traces and try and get Serval up. I saw you can buy an eidolon for her in the shop with that currency you get from loot boxes. Seems like it would be worth it over waiting for her to show up in a future loot box right?
I would use them for extra pulls if needed or maybe even the 5* Light Cones, I wouldn't worry too much about Eidolons, I treat them mostly as optional things that I'll probably get over time anyway, but that's just me.

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
I have only used one of them so far. Don't really wanna commit too much yet, since I like so many characters and we don't really know yet how frequent we're gonna get these outside of the weekly one from SU. But yeah, eventually you'll want them all unlocked since they also give access to further stat increases.
You can also get 2 from the embers exchange part of the shop after crossing trailblazer level 40. You probably already got them but I had forgotten about that until I was randomly poking around in the store and saw it the other day. It also seems like it is a timed offer (like the star rail passes) so I reckon they will replenish every month. So in a month we can get 2 from the shop, 4 from the SU rewards and 2 from the free battle pass (4 from paid). You also get some from trailblaze level up rewards but that's a one time thing of course. The trace upgrades that require this material also require the boss drops from echoes of war which is also limited to 3 per week. They are really throttling these upgrades for some reason.

I would use them for extra pulls if needed or maybe even the 5* Light Cones, I wouldn't worry too much about Eidolons, I treat them mostly as optional things that I'll probably get over time anyway, but that's just me.
The 5 star light cones cost 600 shards each which seems really expensive given how rare the currency is. My understanding is that you only get it when you get a duplicate 4 or 5 star pull. I guess I'll just sit on the currency for now and decide what to do later.

I tried SU6 last night. It was going well until the final boss where, again, Seele died in the first phase. I should have just quit there but I kept going for another 10 minutes at least and got the boss to 60% in phase 3 before wiping. I really do need to get the SU ability tree leveled up. I still don't even have the upgrade that lets you get 2 of the resonance upgrades with enough blessings.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
You can also get 2 from the embers exchange part of the shop after crossing trailblazer level 40. You probably already got them but I had forgotten about that until I was randomly poking around in the store and saw it the other day. It also seems like it is a timed offer (like the star rail passes) so I reckon they will replenish every month. So in a month we can get 2 from the shop, 4 from the SU rewards and 2 from the free battle pass (4 from paid). You also get some from trailblaze level up rewards but that's a one time thing of course. The trace upgrades that require this material also require the boss drops from echoes of war which is also limited to 3 per week. They are really throttling these upgrades for some reason.
Good points. It looks like the event starting soon is also gonna give one, so it's probably not gonna be that bad in the long run.
As for why they are throttling these: long term "engagement" and stuff to do. In between updates and events building characters is the main thing to do, so it's gonna take some time. Also, once you are done with a character, you are done. In many GaaS, level caps and gear tiers and whatever are constantly being increased so that you are on that endless treadmill, but Genshin doesn't really do that and Star Rail probably won't either. I'm still using characters and gear I built in the launch months of Genshin 2+ years later.

The 5 star light cones cost 600 shards each which seems really expensive given how rare the currency is. My understanding is that you only get it when you get a duplicate 4 or 5 star pull. I guess I'll just sit on the currency for now and decide what to do later.
They seem better value then buying 4* Eidolons, but yeah pulls is probably what I'd use them on.

Think I'm gonna go to 50/50 for Jing Yuan at least. I like him and all the 4 stars on the banner, and worst case I get another 5 star standard character to make things a bit comfier. Only getting a Bronya dupe would feel really bad (her E1 is very good, but at this point in the game I'd rather get more characters).

Last edited:

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
I finished SU6 with the most boring path

I got a second group leveled up a bit (March lvl50, Dan lvl 50, Serval lvl 50 and Bailu lvl 40). Now, I've played with March and Dan in the story so they were somewhat leveled up but Serval and Bailu were a whole other story. I couldn't get Bailu beyond 40 because I couldn't get the ascension materials. She had some level 0 relics and absolutely no trace upgrades at all. Serval had some leveled up relics and a couple of trace upgrades but also a level 20 light cone because I forgot to check that lol.

So I mixed these misfits with the main team to try Forgotten Hall 11. So for example the strong healer goes with the weak tank and so on. I managed to clear FH11 with 3 stars with this setup. Then I leveled up the characters to 50 and did some relic upgrades and cleared FH12 with 3 stars as well. I did FH13 twice but only managed 2 stars both times. In the first attempt I used 2 turns more than the limit and in the next one I was 1 turn over the limit. So basically it's a DPS problem that can be fixed with trace leveling and all. There are still lots of upgrades left to get on the main party so these upgrades will have to wait for a while though.

Honestly I don't think it's possible to get 8 characters to level 60 right now without at least paying for the battle pass. I had a proper look at it and the paid track gets 4x the amount of XP items that the free track gets along with about 1.2 million credits and all those other specific things. The plan is still to buy it if I'm able to reach level 50 in time (which does seem likely). A few days ago I was watching some Twitch streamer playing the game and that person had obviously whaled on the game. Level 70 with all yellow relics at level 15, fully superimposed Seele weapon, probably full eidolon Seele and the guy was just flying through SU6. He might as well have been autobattling the thing. No fucks given about things like weakness breaks or anything. Just run up to the enemy and start attacking it. I get it, he's a content creator so this is his job and all but man you really get to see just how much power you can buy with a credit card.

Last edited:

SaberVS7

Average Date a Live Enjoyer
Jan 23, 2020
I'll probably throw in a 10-Roll on the Jing Yuan banner just to see if I can get a Tingyun out of it, if I don't get her from my next swing of the Permanent Banner when I scrounge up enough free tickets for another ten-roll there.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
HSRVER10JYTGHC

New code!

I have about 170 warps that I've been saving for Luocha, but I'm going to do a couple 10 pulls to try and get E2 for Tingyun or E1 for Shushang... Maybe I'll get lucky? And by the time Luocha rolls around, hopefully I'll have replenished my supply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ascheroth

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
There's also an Amazon prime promo going on

You get a pittance of jades but it's something if you already subscribe to Prime.

I just did the trial of Jing Yuan and holy shit the effects look so cool. Seems way more powerful than Serval but also fills the exact role she already does. I have 85 passes but I'm not sure who to save for anyway so maybe I'll throw 10 into this one and see what happens.

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Well the gacha gods were kind and I won the 50/50, so I didn't have to think about what to do in case I lost, neat.
Gonna work on him over the next couple days and then put him as my support.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I did 40 pulls, and got 1 Sushang Eidolon, 3 Tingyun Eidolons, and 3 4* Lightcones... And that's me done with this banner, I think. That leaves me enough Jade for 130 pulls when Luocha drops.

• Gib

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
Well I got Sushang out of the 10 passes I used. I didn't have her before so that's a win, although I didn't really like her gimmick when I was doing that character trial for her. Probably not going to use any more passes on this lootbox. I think the next ones are Luocha/Silver Wolf so I'll try 10 each there as well and then save the rest for Kafka like everyone else is doing.

They tweeted an overview of some changes coming in the first patch;

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I got to Trailblazer Level 45 this morning, and pulled Sampo with the free warp I got! I finally have a Nihility character. I would've preferred Pela cause I have 4 Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat, but I'm always happy to get a new character, and I love Sampo in the story.

And the event starts today! Sadly, there are no unique rewards. Jades + mats. It looks like the Standard version will be a permanent addition to the game.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Ok, ascending materials was business as usual, but planar ornaments leveling is beginning to be a bit too intensive on my resources :sweaty-blob:

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
1.1 Special Program on Friday

OP
Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
When you pull a 5-star but it's just a light cone you don't have any use for
:AnnoyedKawakami:
I'm sorry.
Hopefully you'll find a use for it. At the very least, 5-star cones have higher stats, so even if the passive doesn't fit really well they should be a good choice I think.
(Currently using Himeko's Light Cone on Jing Yuan)