Community MetaSteam | April 2019 - "Objection!" the One Finger Fatality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I've been playing Monkey Island Special Edition which is a great remake with a terrific hint system and good controller support. The only bad thing is that there doesn't seem to be any way of skipping individual dialogue lines. This should really be a standard feature in point and clicks.
agreed ... can be pretty annoying at times
Press the . key (dot) I believe all Lucasarts games have this at least starting from MI1.
Go to sleep a little bit.... wake up to a .... imprudent admin post and a ban wave on Era. That's what I get for trying to get some rest. I miss all the drama.

Ahmm.. okay... I'm having a lot of fun with the game but that's not a good way to make me feel good about purchasing day 1 :p
Well the difference is only 2 dollars and you ARE already getting your money's worth anyways. Besides the other games don't look at all that enticing IMO.
I'm just gonna grab it off Humble in the next few days myself.

Arkanius

Dec 21, 2018
I've been playing Monkey Island Special Edition which is a great remake with a terrific hint system and good controller support. The only bad thing is that there doesn't seem to be any way of skipping individual dialogue lines. This should really be a standard feature in point and clicks.
I tried to give Mobile gaming a try. Played that on an iPod Touch Gen 1!

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
And when you have finished, play with developer commentary (unless I have mixed up number 2).

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
I don't remember about this game specifically, but it is strange that a LucasArts adventure doesn't have it.

And it should be a required feature in any dialog heavy game. Heck... even Assassin's Creed Odyssey has it.

Well the difference is only 2 dollars and you ARE already getting your money's worth anyways. Besides the other games don't look at all that enticing IMO.
I'm just gonna grab it off Humble in the next few days myself.
Well.... with regional pricing OFDP2 is $3.18 here... so you're even more right (and I'm actually avoiding bundles with unknown games these days). It was a knee-jerk reaction from me. The game is well worth it (played for about 4 hours so far).

Still, I usually have not problem buying indie games day 1 to support them (even when I'm not playing them right away in some cases), but bundling 3 days after release does not make it easier to convince others to do the same :)

ramoisdead

MetaMember
Nov 5, 2018
I've been playing Enter The Gungeon just recently because of the final update for the game. Man, I missed playing this game. So good.

I should also stop being lazy and proceed to the 2nd case of Ace Attorney Trilogy. I feel as though I'm waiting for some mods to come out to better improve the game.

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Last edited:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Do we have an VR thread here? If not, I'd consider making one. Never made an OT before, so Im not good with editing pics and texts and such, so at the start it will probably be pretty barebones so any help is appreciated.

The OT will be for all kinds of VR, but I will focus on Rift, Index, VIVE and PSVR.

Deleted member 113

Never made an OT before, so Im not gott with editing pics and texts and such, so at the start it will probably be pretty barebones so any help is appreciated.
Editing pics here is very easy.
You can move and resize images with a mouse click, or dragging the images. :)

Reactions: Milena and lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Do we have an VR thread here? If not, I'd consider making one. Never made an OT before, so Im not good with editing pics and texts and such, so at the start it will probably be pretty barebones so any help is appreciated.

The OT will be for all kinds of VR, but I will focus on Rift, Index, VIVE and PSVR.
not yet, no ... go ahead! :)

i'm sure Mor and Nzyme will appreciate it! :D

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
woah, checked in on the era thread for the first time in a while...what the hell is going on.

is this where the cool people are now?. Hey guys!
Only cool kids allowed

It is not like people are going to have a lot of options if lashman continues with the exclusivity moneyhats...

Another ban PC Gaming Era | April 2019 - Goodbye, Uzzy is your new King

Guess I'm going to punch a lot of stick enemies on One Finger Death Punch 2 to feel better.
Are era links now banned? :D
edit: nvm

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I'll try, but be kind, my avatar is a good reaction of my editing skills.

And remember, it's an general VR discussion thread, shitting on PSVR, GO, Labo VR, Rifs S and what not is not something I want. Not everyone will have the kind of money for VIVE, VIVE Pro, Pimax and such.

I still find it weird how much cheaper a Rift is compared to a VIVE, even when buying a 3rd sensor.

derFeef

Cthulhu dreams.
Apr 17, 2019
AUT

And remember, it's an general VR discussion thread, shitting on PSVR, GO, Labo VR, Rifs S and what not is not something I want. Not everyone will have the kind of money for VIVE, VIVE Pro, Pimax and such.

I still find it weird how much cheaper a Rift is compared to a VIVE, even when buying a 3rd sensor.
Looking forward to it - especially since the new Valve headset is on the horizon.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

VR THREAD YOU SAY??!?!?!!?!? :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
That's pretty cool of Ubisoft.

And I should probably play Unity one of these days. I love the series, but just stopped for a while and never played Unity, Syndicate and Rogue.
And lack of Steam achievements dosn't help my motivation :cold-sweat:

Didn't realize that Whispers of a Machine was from the people behind Kathy Rain, I'm getting it for sure now!

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Ubi giving away Assassin's Creed Unity is pretty cool, it's the only AC game I don't own.
It's a very nice gesture.

I'm still pissed at Ubisoft for their current strategy tho. Boycotting Steam and 3rd party keystores by making deals with Epic is really shitty. Pushing people into pre-ordering their games by pulling them from Steam when they release is even more shitty. Don't feel like giving them my money anymore for now...

Does anyone have a screenshot of the reason why JaceC left? It seems something was said about this on Discord.

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
I remember that Unity costed $1.5 on CDKeys sometimes ago, so they have nothing to lose (and free PR :minos_greedy:)
Well... yeah. It is a win-win for Ubi. They get some good will, don't loose much as the game is older, and also get people to try UPlay.

But, since the are also donating €500,000 to rebuilding effort I think it still qualifies as a nice gesture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.