Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
MTG Arena has its moments if you are rocking a creature centric deck

When you get to turn 5ish, your opponent thinking they can up their life points long enough to get their stronger cards ready, and then the game gives you Ghalta and you stampede their ass

Assume you mean Flying Ace? This angered me to no end after Snoopy vs the Red Baron came to pc but lacked any multiplayer of any kind.
That one isn't by Activision IIRC.
They are talking about the game based on the Snoopy movie from a couple of years ago. It released just about all platforms except PC. It's not a great game but it is nice for casual play. Playing it at 30 FPS on PS4 made me feel dirty :V

Reactions: lashman

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
MTG Arena has its moments if you are rocking a creature centric deck

When you get to turn 5ish, your opponent thinking they can up their life points long enough to get their stronger cards ready, and then the game gives you Ghalta and you stampede their ass

That one isn't by Activision IIRC.
They are talking about the game based on the Snoopy movie from a couple of years ago. It released just about all platforms except PC. It's not a great game but it is nice for casual play. Playing it at 30 FPS on PS4 made me feel dirty :V
Oh the Peanuts movie game/Grand Adventure which is more or less the same thing? I had no idea .... you'd think Activision "We need to let 800 people go, we only made x billions in profit this year' Blizzard would know the value of another platform. I like snoopy, I game on pc... Nightdive needs to go all in on just the games Activision has let licenses expire on. They'd have a whole stable of titles to release.

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
Druidstone, May 15th.

Good! Then you should be pleased to know that the release of Druidstone is upon us! More specifically, Druidstone will be released in just three weeks, on May 15th and we are launching pre-orders today! That’s right, if you pre-order now you will get both a Steam key and a DRM-free standalone version with a 10% discount. You will also receive a special pre-order bonus, a free copy of a digital book, featuring concept art, behind-the-scenes information and other material from the making of Druidstone. The book will be delivered to you two weeks after the game’s release on May 31st and will be sold separately at $4.99

Taborcarn

Battle Santa
Feb 28, 2019
Sweet, I've had Druidstone on my wishlist for a long time. Looks really nice and is from the makers of Grimrock (although a totally different type of game).

Reactions: Deleted member 113

tmarg

Apr 20, 2019
It looks decent, but people trying to compare every platformer to Nintendo gets tiring.
It also doesn't really do the games any favors.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
IT doesn't look like it has the complete level data, though, which is a bit of a shame. Especially the "world" levels only really show a small part of the world in detail.
yeah, i know ... but still - it's a pretty big step forward! :)

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
I'm thinking about Imperator Rome even not being able to play any other Paradox grand-strategy. I mean, one of the reasons that I wasn't able to play is that I felt so out of the loop and so late to the party as I started playing after years of updates and expansions. Maybe, just maybe, if I start from day one I can learn to play and have an easier time.

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
So, new DnD game? :minos_thonking: Job postings mention UE

WE'RE WORKING ON A BRAND NEW DUNGEONS & DRAGONS GAME!
We're developing a brand-new game based in the widely celebrated, enduring, and immensely popular Dungeons & Dragons universe. This yet to be announced title is steepled in classic D&D lore. We aspire to push this game to new heights for the genre. It’s an honour and a privilege to begin a new chapter for Dungeons & Dragons video games.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
owo A Fate/Extella LINK patch outta the blue.

Thank you for your patience! We've released a new patch for Fate/EXTELLA LINK today and will keep working to solve more issues in the following weeks.

Bug Fixes:
-The game now reads Steam Controllers correctly when they're wireless.
-Users are now able to use dash while moving on the ground.
-Fixed an issue where the game gets shut down immediately after it's launched when users use a 8K monitor or x4 DSR setting on 4K or smaller monitors.
-The game now supports the Switch Pro Controller and will display standard gamepad icons (AXBY) when detected. Please make sure to enable Switch Pro Configuration Support and enable Use Nintendo Button Layout in your Steam Controller Settings for optimal play with the Switch Pro Controller.
-Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor occasionally shows up at the center of the screen while playing the game.

Additionally, we have been able to reproduce and find a temporary fix for a save issue some are experiencing.
Please only try this if you are having issues with saving the game.

First, check if you have cloud saves enabled for the game. If not, please enable them and check if this folder has any files that are not LINKSAVEDATA.bin:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[USER ID]\622220\remote\savedata
The [USER ID] will differ from user to user. If you have Steam installed in a different location, that will affect the location of your save data so please adjust accordingly.

If there are any files aside from the LINKSAVEDATA.bin in that folder, please back up LINKSAVEDATA.bin by copying it to another location on your computer. Then, delete any other files in that folder.

Once you have followed those steps, please check if you are able to load your save data and save properly. Make sure you know where you have backed up your save data just in case.
======

NarohDethan

Neptunia 4GO save issue also fixed. Though now some issues report controller problems. The dev is already working on it however. :disappointed-but-relieved-face:

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hey folks, just passing by to remember y'all that other than Unbounded, there's no other Ridge Racer game available on Steam, or in any other PC storefront.
... and it makes me extremely sad :( i'd take 1:1 ports even ....

oh, what i would give for a Ridge Racer Collection (ya hear me, RashBandicoot?! :p)

Reactions: MJunioR
Status
Not open for further replies.