Community MetaSteam | April 2019 - "Objection!" the One Finger Fatality

Status
Not open for further replies.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Wait, is this game like Valkyrie Profile? I might be a bit interested.
I dunno about VP, but it is an action-oriented side-scrolling RPG. Maybe like Odin Sphere?
=============

Also for the PC Ver.

The PC version will also have a 20 percent-off launch week discount, a Deluxe Bundle with a permanent 20 percent-off discount (includes the game and Deluxe Pack), and a Deluxe Pack with a 20 percent-off launch week discount. The Deluxe Pack includes a character art collection, background art collection, rough art collection, two PC wallpapers, five mobile wallpapers, and a soundtrack.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I think it was a few? I'm not really concerned with the amount lol. Even if just 1%, it's true the PS4 ver was censored. That's all I'm saying. (y)
I recall an onsen pic. But yeah, I get people not liking that stuff but I dont trust Sony either.

Reactions: 「Echo」

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Finished Dishonored 2, it was pretty good but it definetely loses steam on the second half.
So... like the first one ?
Clever reply appart, the best moments in Dishonored were pretty early. I don’t remember the game topping the city level.

Reactions: NarohDethan

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
So... like the first one ?
Clever reply appart, the best moments in Dishonored were pretty early. I don’t remember the game topping the city level.
I finished the first one a long time ago and I remember rushing through it (I was playing on a Xbox 360 and I thought it looked ugly lol), maybe I should play it again soon.

Reactions: 「Echo」

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
That NepNep RPG seems pretty cool, but the reviews have been... mediocre at best.
I'm mostly worried about the sluggishness of the controls, in combat (which are pretty close to Valkyrie Profile) and for the platforming sections. Also, it had some pretty nasty bugs and broken scripts throwing chaos into some scenes... dunno if they corrected that.

Looks great and sounds great otherwise... and it's not like it can have worse level design, more unbalanced combat, or being even easier (which it is excessively apparently) than the other games in the franchise... Neptunia games have fun dialogue, but the gameplay is bottom of the barrel at the best of time; to not say that it's a dire level rarely reached except by other IFI games.

Talking about old crappy RPGs, I started .hack//GU... it has kinda decent action combat for the time with nice use of animation cancelling, but the pacing, good grief the pacing... I think I could make a sandwich and eat it during each cut scene showing me another crappy tutorial or little scene with bland characters.
It kinda sucks because the MMO aspect is pretty funny, you even have fake forums and IRC, and wall papers to download for your fake PC, the atmosphere is oddly nostalgic.
Shitty level design though, but since you build your own levels with "words" to find ingame/in the fake "internet" it's kinda expected I guess.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
A question about Humble Wallet credit. My credit is going to expire in a month. If I use the part of the credit now, will the rest of the credit extend it's expiration date with six months?

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
A question about Humble Wallet credit. My credit is going to expire in a month. If I use the part of the credit now, will the rest of the credit extend it's expiration date with six months?
I think not.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
No
If you have $10 credit, but it tells you $4 will expire in a month, the remaining 6 won't expire next month.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Had some fun playing DOA6 (free version) for a bit. It's a good game, why is it so dead already?
For me, it's basically like Naroh said. The costume unlock system was dumb, and the game felt very content bare at launch without even lobbies. Personally I just rushed the achievements in ~20ish hours (and a bit of that was just idle time too), and haven't touched it since.

Doesn't help that I got SoulCalibur VI right around that time too and it is imo, hands down the better and more content filled game.

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Damn, I have to find something to buy. I was waiting for They are Billions to go on sale again. But I am not sure if it will before the credits expire.
I'd recommend looking up gg.deals
See what games on your steam list are on sale on Humble. If you want that game, get it from there. Take note when that credit expires, you should have a few weeks left at least.

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I wish we could get Ghost Trick on PC
so does GhostTrick ;) unfortunately Wbacon won't hear his plea :p

Seeing Minecraft raytraced is truly amazing and the most next gen thing I've seen. I wonder, has anyone modded other older games with raytracing? Other than quake 2.
not yet, no ... hopefully soon

(it requires the game to be EXTREMELY moddable to be able to do something like that .... for Q2 we have the actual source code - so that probably helped a bit ;))

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
12 GB update for The Crew 2...
Thank Crom I've got fast dl speed
I should read the updates notes for this thing.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
I'd recommend looking up gg.deals
See what games on your steam list are on sale on Humble. If you want that game, get it from there. Take note when that credit expires, you should have a few weeks left at least.
Thanks. Right now there is nothing of interest. I hope they will have interesting deals within a month

A virtual character playing a virtual reality game

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Yeah, no way that's a typo with this second report. Also, this just reminded me that Team Sonic is out next month, very excited for it.
I am too but the fact that theres no pre orders is raising some red flags. Mania and Forces had pre orders available for months prior to release.

SteamDB shows they’ve had CDkeys prepared with the usual region specifics ready for 3rd party stores for 9 months now as well. Super strange for Sega.

Fingers crossed theres no delay or EGS deal.

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Sega’s Financial results came out today. Yakuza 6 is listed once again as PS4/PC. Judgement is unfortunately listed only for PS4. I guess it wasn’t a typo after all.

PC release must be a 2020 thing, that or the PC port is still WiP and not in a state worthy of putting it in the report?
Oddly enough...Q4 2018 passed by already. I wonder if it WAS planned for Q4, but got pushed back.

Reactions: Arsene

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
PC release must be a 2020 thing, that or the PC port is still WiP and not in a state worthy of putting it in the report?
Oddly enough...Q4 2018 passed by already. I wonder if it WAS planned for Q4, but got pushed back.
Maybe they were planning on releasing it after Kiwami, but decided to do Kiwami 2 and go in chronological order instead? Seems like a logical explanation.

Reactions: MJunioR
Status
Not open for further replies.