Community MetaSteam | April 2020 - A Disaster Report From Raccoon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

• Any and all credit for the concept of these threads goes to the amazing MRORANGE!

RESIDENT EVIL 3

Jill Valentine is one of the last remaining people in Raccoon City to witness the atrocities Umbrella performed. To stop her, Umbrella unleashes their ultimate secret weapon; Nemesis!

Also includes Resident Evil Resistance, a new 1 vs 4 online multiplayer game set in the Resident Evil universe where four survivors face-off against a sinister Mastermind.

Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories

Thrust into a tragedy that touches countless lives, you must now make the decisions that will determine who lives and who dies in the chaos stemming from a natural disaster. What will you do in the aftermath of calamity?

When a massive earthquake strikes the city you’re visiting, you find yourself at the epicenter of a chaotic and catastrophic crisis. It’s up to you to rise above the calamity, gather your thoughts and your fellow survivors, and outlast the disaster. Aftershocks, fires, collapsing buildings and debris, and unstable ground are but a few of the threats you’ll face in these nightmarish circumstances. What will you do when every passing second and every snap decision could spell the difference between life and death?

Your World in Chaos - In a city on the brink of collapsing, you’ll need to make split-second decisions that will impact your safety as well as that of others.

Everybody's Got a Story - Meet your fellow survivors in a Japanese-inspired city devastated by a powerful earthquake, and see how the human spirit bends...and sometimes breaks.

Danger at Every Corner - Navigate a multitude of crises—from collapsing buildings to raging fires—in a city aplomb with peril.

Fallout 76

In Fallout 76: Wastelanders, people are now coming back to West Virginia. Two vying factions are struggling to gain the upper hand as the secrets of West Virginia are revealed. The Settlers have come to find a new home, and the Raiders have come to exploit them. Embark on a new quest for the Overseer, forge alliances with competing factions, and uncover the truth of what's hidden in the mountains.

Cloudpunk

Your name is Rania. This is your first night working for Cloudpunk, the semi-legal delivery company based in the sprawling city of Nivalis. You go everywhere, from the Marrow below to the spires that pierce the grey clouds high above before scraping the edge of the troposphere. No delivery job is too dangerous, and no one is faster than a Cloudpunk driver.

In this story-based exploration game, you will meet a diverse range of characters including androids, AI and unscrupulous humans at every level of society. Everyone has a story, and in the course of one night in Nivalis, everything will change.

Trials of Mana

Trials of Mana is the 3D remake of the hit classic RPG released in 1995 as Seiken Densetsu 3.

This daring tale of overcoming the tests of fate has been given new life! Experience the beloved adventure fully modernized with graphic improvements, character voiceover support, a remastered soundtrack and a new episode which you can experience after the ending, in addition to an ability system and a new class that reconstructs the character levelling system plus more active battles!

This overlapping story of interwoven destinies changes depending on who you choose as your main character and companions! Will these young adventurers be able to use the power of mana to save the world from the brink of destruction?

When the world was shrouded in darkness, the Goddess of Mana drew forth the Sword of Mana to smite the eight Benevodons, monsters of destruction. She sealed the horrors inside the eight Mana Stones, bringing the realm back from the brink. Weakened from rebuilding the world, the Goddess changed herself into a tree and fell into a deep sleep for many years. However, the forces of evil soon sought to free the Benevodons to gain control of the world. They started a terrible war to further their plot and destabilize the kingdoms. Peace was at an end. Mana itself began to disappear from the world and the Mana Tree started to wither...

KEY FEATURES

Revamped 3D Graphics
Trials of Mana is a full 3D remake of the third game in the Mana series, originally released in Japan as Seiken Densetsu 3. The entire game has been fully rebuilt from the ground up with modern 3D graphics.

Pick your Party
Players can choose their favorite protagonist and two companions from six different characters. The story will play out in different ways depending on the combination of the protagonist and companions in the party.

Battles and Character Growth
Will you go for light or darkness? Create different character types with the class change system! Character growth has been re-worked, adding in a new “abilities” mechanic and a fourth class for each character, to expand the breadth of customization. Build the party you want to enjoy a thrilling battle system with expanded action gameplay.

Music
New arrangements for a total of 60 music tracks, overseen by composer Kikuta Hiroki. It is also possible to switch between the original and arranged soundtracks freely.

Gears Tactics

Gears Tactics is the fast-paced, turn-based strategy game set 12 years before the first Gears of War. Cities on the planet Sera are beginning to fall to the monstrous threat rising from underground – the Locust Horde. With the government in disarray, a squad of survivors emerge as humanity's last hope. Play as Gabe Diaz, recruiting, developing and commanding your squads on a desperate mission to hunt down the relentless and powerful leader of the Locust army: Ukkon, the mastermind monster who makes monsters. Against all odds and fighting for survival, outsmart your enemy in uniquely brutal, turn-based tactical combat. Experience the intensity of one of the most-acclaimed video game sagas in an exciting new way.

Immersive and character-driven story: Play as the defiant soldier Gabe Diaz, rescuing and building your troops in a journey of leadership, survival and sacrifice.

Customizable squad and equipment: Prepare your troops to face tough enemies, upgrading their skills and outfitting them with loot collected in challenging missions.

Aggressive gameplay: Command your squad in fast paced, turn-based battles, advancing and surviving intense and visceral encounters with the unstoppable, swarming enemy.

Massive boss battles: Defeat towering deadly bosses that defy your strategies and completely change the scale of the battle.

Moving Out

Moving Out is a ridiculous physics-based moving simulator that brings new meaning to "couch co-op"!

Are you ready for an exciting career in furniture? As a newly certified Furniture Arrangement & Relocation Technician, you’ll take on moving jobs all across the busy town of Packmore. Smooth Moves may not be the biggest moving company, but there’s no task too dangerous or strange for this busy team of go-getters. Grow your business to brave new heights, recruit colourful customizable characters, and save your town from furniture peril!

Enjoy the story mode solo as an independent contractor or team up with some friends. Up to four players can cozy up on the couch to argue over the best way to move a couch. Test your skills AND your friendship!

Are pesky doors and windows standing in your furniture’s way? Just blast through them with physics! Lift, toss and smash your way to the fastest times!

Learn the ropes in a series of increasingly precarious and fantastical moving jobs. How a bed gets from point A to point B is never a straight line, so throw out the training manual and get creative!

Every moving company starts small, but as your reputation ranks up, so do your destinations. Move through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, haunted houses, virtual reality and lands beyond!

Recruit a unique cast of colorful characters, each packed with a passion for manual labor!

Are you a rookie? No problem! Adjust the game’s difficulty so anyone can play!
Don’t wait! Grab your friends and become a certified moving master in Moving Out!

Space Ace

Space Ace, the follow up to Don Bluth's legendary Dragon's Lair, can now be enjoyed from the comfort of your home. This fully arcade authentic version includes all of the original scenes you've come to enjoy, and even an all-new global high scores list so you can show how well you handle Ace's laser gun. Other bonuses include a full watch feature to sit back and enjoy Don Bluth's stunning animation.

In Space Ace you play the heroic Ace who must stop the evil Commander Borf from taking over the Earth! Borf plans to reduce all of humankind to infants and take over the planet. Only two people have the courage and strength to stop Borf and save Earth: the beautiful Kimberly and the heroic Ace. But as they approach Borf's stronghold, Ace is hit by the Infanto Ray, changing him into a child, and Kimberly is kidnapped by the evil madman!

The Fate Of Earth Is In Your hands!

Half-Life: Alyx

Get the achievement: Gnome Vault of My Own​

You know what you have to do ;)

People who have completed the challenge:​

• Notice a poster that is obnoxious or harmful to the thread? REPORT THEIR POST AND/OR WARN THEM.
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your game stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • NO ANIME / J-ROCK / POP.

• How do I do giveaways? - Use SteamGifts or use the [HIDETHANKS][/HIDETHANKS] tags ("Hide until reacted" in the toolbar)
  • How do I recommend a game / challenge / retro to the OP? - Send me a PM.

Last edited:

Deleted member 113

What are the bets on a company doing a totally tasteless COVID-related April Fool's Joke?
Cause someone's defo doing it.
Allow me to keep what little faith I have in humanity, and hope people have the decency of not doing so.

I mean, even Running With Scissors, who usually try too hard with their juvenile brand of humour, posted this:

FunnyJay