Nov 14, 2018
1 recommendation? what the hell am i gonna buy this month?! :steam_pig_waving:

gr8 job as always, Lashman!

• Hug
Reactions: lashman

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I see lashman is trying to disguise the monthly anime thread as a Steam thread, but I can see through your April's Fool tomfoolery! :smart-thinking-blob:
Nice thread :steam_pigblanket:

Played some more Another Eden yesterday and I like it. Outside of character pulling there don't seem to be any gacha elements, and that too seems to be fairly adjacent to the meat of the game and not front and center.
It's pretty comfy.

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
Good work lashman !

Still playing Fallen Order. Still not really liking it but at least now I wish it would’ve been a great platformer than an underbaked action-adventure. The platforming can have such a great flow to it. And pulling vines towards you with the force is way more fun than stabbing fools with a light sabre can ever be.

• Hug

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
They also increased the price by a lot

They changed the name from Lost Moon
Considering the extra work they putting in, it is understandable for them to raise the price
In the rnd depends on just how good this games comes out in the end.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
:blobnoanime:

thesteamthread/steamthread dot com forwarded.
thanks as always! :photoblobheart:

Even your unfinished OP are great @lashman :cat-heart-blob:
as always love to you lashman and the amazing work you do month to month:hugging-face::hugging-face::hugging-face:
Thank you for your hard work lashman
Great job as always lashman, thank you.
Thank you for your hard work @lashman !
Thanks for the thread as always @lashman
gr8 job as always, lashman!
Very nice thread, have a good month everyone!
Nice thread :steam_pigblanket:
Thanks for the thread @lashman, I really appreciate the work you're doing for this community every month! :cat-heart-blob:
Good work @lashman !
Cheers for the thread @lashman
Thanks again @lashman :steam_pigblanket:
Awesome thread as always lashman. :)
awwww, thank you all! you're the bestest! (except for Tizoc ... he's still a lazy butt!)

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Oh for fucks sake, did fall one Aprils joke, saw some new about new Sony Camera and got super hyped but yeah fuck this day.

I will never accept a "joke" about a product that people is asking for because it's not only not funny but also disgusting.

"Here's a confirmation of the collection you asked for HAHANOPE JOKE"
you can go f*** yourself then :coffee-blob:

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
There was one April Fools that nearly got me but there was a phrase in the message that made me think, hmmmm.... and yeah, they confirmed it was a jape this morning but as it was in Japan it actually helped to prep me for the onslaught of fake stories this morning over here.

I have seen some good ones though but i haven't "fallen" for an April Fools for donkey's years. I just call "Bullshit" by default and wait for an update on the 2nd April if it's legit :D

• Toucan

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Thanks for the thread as always lashman

COLD STEEL MONTH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Yeah it's getting close!
As a special treat, today I can reveal that this time around, we decided to honor the original creative vision by setting the resolution at a fixed 1920x1080, and locking the framerate to 60 FPS.
I hope you are all excited to play the game the way it was meant to be played!

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Did we just grow jaded or did April's fool jokes stop being funny?
maybe both? its a tough time for everyone not in new zealand and people are probably trying too hard with their jokes knowing that its a tough time for everyone not in new zealand...

• Toucan

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
maybe both? its a tough time for everyone not in new zealand and people are probably trying too hard with their jokes knowing that its a tough time for everyone not in new zealand...
There's that. NZ already appealed to me, this is just making its wiles even more beguiling.

Reactions: lashman and LEANIJA

sprinkles

Dec 8, 2018
Like clockwork as always, lashman ~!

Trails of Cold Steel IV in a little over a week~

This time I really should have waited for the PC port. For ToCS 3 I played the PS4 version at release (devoured is more correct as I finished that game in a week). But with the PS4 version of ToCS 4 I did not even finish the Prologue, there was always something else in the way.

• Comfy
Reactions: QFNS and Kvik

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Ok, so far this month I bought Nier and SaGa Frontier, what else.... :evilblob:

Are there no more recommendations in the OP? Right now it's only Nier Replicant ver.[bunchofnumbers}
Lash will post them later, he had things to do and was late in Europe :cat-heart-blob:

Reactions: lashman and Deku

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Are there no more recommendations in the OP? Right now it's only Nier Replicant ver.[bunchofnumbers}

If you want some more recommendations I have some:

Thunderbolt Fantasy Season 3

SSSS.DYNAZENON

One day, Yomogi Asanaka, a first-year student at Fujiyokidai High School, runs into a mysterious man named Gauma who claims to be a “kaiju user.”

The sudden appearance of a kaiju is followed by the entry of the gigantic robot, Dynazenon. In the wrong place at the wrong time are Yume Minami, Koyomi Yamanaka, and Chise Asukagawa, who are dragged into the fight against the kaiju.

To Your Eternity

A lonely boy wandering the Arctic regions of North America meets a wolf, and the two become fast friends, depending on each other to survive the harsh environment. But the boy has a history, and the wolf is more than meets the eye as well...

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah it's getting close!
As a special treat, today I can reveal that this time around, we decided to honor the original creative vision by setting the resolution at a fixed 1920x1080, and locking the framerate to 60 FPS.
I hope you are all excited to play the game the way it was meant to be played!
Wait a second. Did the game actually have a locked framerate on the original PS4 hardware the game was intended for? I expect a faithful port to reproduce every little hitch and framedrop. After all, that was clearly Falcom's original vision.

• Toucan
  • This!
Reactions: QFNS and lashman
Status
Not open for further replies.