Community MetaSteam | August 2020 - Come Fly With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I wonder if God of War will hit PC. Corey (the director) has himself said many times he wants the game on PC, but it's not up to him.

It's a great game, also finished it, so I do hope Corey get's to release it on PC.

Corey seems to just love video games all around regardless of what device he plays on so no doubt he wants God of War on PC, but again, not up to him.

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
I have little interest in the current WWS output outside of gravity rush, but if they go forward this will at least guarantee that any potential 3rd party acquisition will still release games on PC

Reactions: Cacher

Blu

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Wanted to pick up Captain Tsubasa last night at WinGameStore since they have it the cheapest but fell asleep.

Woke up today and refreshed the page and they're all out.

[UWSL]:loudly-crying-face:[/UWSL]

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
They need to give Gravity Rush a second chance on PC.

I played and finished both of them and they are really good despite their flaws.
Sure, but before that let's go with Bloodborne, God of War & Spider-Man.
Throw Days Gone with them too.

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
There’s been such an influx of games to play lately.

I went back and 100%’d Mirrors Edge Catalyst since they added Steam achievements and now im juggling Control, Tell me Why, Hypnospace Outlaw (New expansion hype), Titanfall 2, Burnout Paradise, No Straight Roads and Wasteland 3.

On top of all that Deemo Reborn and Humble Choice are both out next week, I can’t keep up o_O
Pre-AAA fall rush. Everyone has to get out of Cyberpunk and Call of Duty's way.

Reactions: Arsene

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Is this guy reliable ?
"I can guarantee you that ND is porting TLOU2 and not some other studio."

• Eyes
Reactions: Cacher and ISee

eonden

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Is this guy reliable ?
I think it means more as in if in the future ND are launching any game on PC (which they would start with Uncharted Trilogy or Last of Us), ND would do the job themselves. Which is a "duh obvious" if you know how crazy proud are of the performance / look of their games. They wouldnt want to get an egg on their face due to a different studio failure.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Well, just came to wish you all a happy weekend, please enjoy your time playing, relaxing or doing whatever you want.

About the PC plans for Playstation games, as some of us have said in multiple occasions, please, be patient cause' internal plannings are always shifting and changing, maybe it gets pushed or maybe it gets slower, this year has been kind of special so yeah, nothing we can do but wait and see.

If I have to ask for a few games to come to PC would be:
-BB (Playstation favorite)
-God of War (not a fan but curious about it)
-Gravity Rush (Kat is love and deserves another chance)
-Spiderman (HATE spidey as character since I was a kid but I love Insomniac movements and love spiderman villains, weird I know)
-R&C games ( :cat-heart-blob: )

Is this guy reliable ?
Sorry, first time I see that name :(

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
NiOh 2 should be out on PC this fall, yes? Can't they announced it already?
Hello, yes, Nioh 2 should be coming around November, however, KT warned everyone that delays could happen due covid, so while it shouldn't be affected, we might end up seeing it on PC in 2021, hopefully it won't get delayed :cat-heart-blob:

Reactions: Prodigy and Eferis

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
People on Twitter, Reddit (r/ps4, r/ps5) and ERA are already in denial stage.

Anyone who get a meltdown for seeing their favorite games release on more platforms needs to check themselves out or take a long walk to reflect on themselves.

I have been a Playstation person my entire life, more than I have been a PC gamer, I started gradually going to PC gaming around right before we entered the PS4/Xbone gen and I still play games on my Playstation devices, hooking up my PS3, playing on my Vita and playing on my PS4 for exclusives.

Yet I love the notion that more people will be able to play my game of the generation Bloodborne.
I noped out after reading (paraphrased) "I feel that exclusives let me feel more special and it depreciates it. Although, I am not that impacted by exclusives because I own all systems."

Why the fuck do you feel special by exclusives if you own all systems anyway?

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
There is enough lore, history, and mentioning of the things that happened in Wasteland 1 that it is not really needed to play it. Especially because the game is so old. I could still play Fallout 1/2 but not Wasteland 1.
That's a relief. I'll just start with Wasteland 2 then. Thanks for helping me out! 👍

Ratchet & Clank please
This. R&C is one of the best PS exclusive series imo. I've played God of War on PS4, and while it was a technical master piece with a strong narrative, the gameplay wasn't nearly as fun as God of War 3. Especially the lack of impressive boss fights was a huge disappointment for me.

It's almost like a lot of people wants to own their games.
And/or stay away from the Windows Store and/or encrypted game files.

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
Is this guy reliable ?
Please don't link to that site, screencap the post if you really need to show it.

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
current list of things is

bloodborne
god of war
days gone
uncharted collection
the last of us 1 and 2
ghost of sushi

i know bloodborne god of war and sushi are very much in there last stages and relatively can be announced whenever but i dont have that answer. last of us (mainly second one) is in line for nvidia effects possibly dlss and stuff like stranding.

eonden

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018

bloodborne
god of war
days gone
uncharted collection
the last of us 1 and 2
ghost of sushi

i know bloodborne god of war and sushi are very much in there last stages and relatively can be announced whenever but i dont have that answer. last of us (mainly second one) is in line for nvidia effects possibly dlss and stuff like stranding.
You forgot Dreams.

taril360dz

Apr 17, 2019
Algeria
www.tarik-bouchikhi.cf

bloodborne
god of war
days gone
uncharted collection
the last of us 1 and 2
ghost of sushi

damn that's a strong lineup. i know some irl people who'll have a meltdown :D

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
I've already played Dad of War, so I probably won't double dip on that one.

I will certainly play Bloodborne and Tsushima since I never got around to playing those.

I have the UC Collection for PS4, so I'm not that interested in those, but they are damn fun games to play though so maybe I'd get it on a sale or something.

A lot of this dependso the quality of the ports.

Reactions: LEANIJA

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Looks like a 3DS game trailer in all the wrong ways. Why couldn't it be like Dragon's Trap?

Contrived as the genre can be some times this looks pretty promising with all those combat abilities and a seemingly nicely developed unique world/setting.

Oh, there's more neat stuff coming/shown.

Last edited:

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019

What happened?
He poked fun at him during the beginning of the show saying "The previous future games show was hosted by Nolan North for some reason" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.