Community MetaSteam | December 2018 - We got 99 problems, but 76 ain't one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matimeo

MetaMember
Oct 21, 2018
I always take a quick screen cap of my cart if I feel its good as boring carts will stay no problem but if you have a good cart full of things you wont remember you can pretty much guarantee it gets wiped lol.

My buddy and I played more EDF 4.1 , felt like 20 minutes turned out it was 3 hours .
Great game for playing with friends with plenty to do solo as well.

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
The PC gaming highs of 2018 | PC Gamer
After simmering for a while, I feel like the fuse has been properly lit. It's hard to envision a true competitor for Steam when it comes to selling PC games—and we're probably still years away from one—but more and more challengers popped up in 2018 and that's a good thing. Joining stores like GOG and Humble is the Discord Storeand Epic Games Store, and while the offerings are pretty limited at the moment and there's a major lack of features when compared to Steam, they both still managed to score some exclusive deals, and that's an important first step—even if it doesn't feel like it.

I know the addition of new stores and desktop clients is a bit of a hassle for players. It can be hard to stop relying on Steam and we all feel a bit of reluctance to download a bunch of other clients, set up accounts, and especially to hand our credit card info—and as many as there are now, there will be even more next year and beyond. But competition is always a net good, and we're going to be seeing more exclusives in stores like Epic's and Discord's. I know exclusives can be annoying, too, especially if your Steam wallet is fat with trading card cash, and the game you want is only being sold somewhere else. But at least it's not like console exclusives. If a PC game has an exclusive agreement with a certain store, you can still play it on PC! It's not the end of the world and not as restrictive as it sounds.

The important thing for developers is that they're starting to see better deals than Valve offers when it comes to revenue splits, and stores with a carefully curated selection of games (instead of Steam's massive glut) can mean a better chance to be seen by customers. For PC gamers, all these stores competing with Steam, and each other, will eventually pay off in more discounts and sales. First these new stores will fight for developer loyalty, then they'll fight for customer loyalty. Let the great Store Wars begin.
The audacity that a PC centric website would need to have to publish this drivel is astounding.

Please, kill me now.

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
Having to pay more on Epic Store. sure is restrictive to me. Even if it's my decision to make it so.
On Steam many of indies would use Valve's suggested rate of $1=~0.83€, while epic is $1=1€ like AAA games. And those can be bought on other sites anyways.

And since Epic doesn't allow sale of keys, I'm sure prices will be 99% of time full MSRP.

We see this with consoles and even on PC with GOG, Origin, etc. You'll most likely pay more for GoG release, since you can't get keys. Same goes for DLC, you've to wait GoG to discount it. With Steam version, many times you can buy DLC anywhere and benefit from competition.

And no money laundering support, so no extra discounts that way, which is practically only reason I buy direct from Steam ever.
Even if Epic add that like promised, I'm not so sure it would even work, due to lack of interest.

Most of indie games are 100% skippable at least for me. I can always play something else.
Now if Epic gets GTA 6 day and date with Xbox 2 and PS5, that could sway me over for that game.

Even Windows Store would have real benefits for me unlike Epic store, but probably won't be investing much there because I'd like to be fully free from Windows.

Before Win10, I'd never even think of leaving Windows ecosystem for gaming, but Windows 10 is such shit show. Now it maybe due to my specific hardware, but I have extensively used everything from 3.1, NT4, 9x, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and never had big problems with any hardware.

Even first versions of Windows 10 was painless, but after that it was very much downhill. Last version that fully works is 1609, from over two years ago. Every update since (1704, 1709, 1803, 1809) breaks something and with no fixes or good workarounds. Because MS forced me into newer versions (1709), I actually had to buy new hardware to get audio working so I can use my computer. (It's not hardware problem, people with similar configuration have same problems - downgrading also fixes it). But come April, I pretty much have to buy new computer or run unpatched just because Microsoft can't get their shit together.

(1703 breaks audio, 1803 beaks HDTV-tuners I just bought this fall, so I downgraded back to 1709 that is at least somewhat usable. Haven't even dared to try 1809 - probably for the best).

TL;DR Windows 10 sucks and Hopefully Proton gets stuff working on Linux.

Deleted member 113

I'm discovering so many "pearls" by browsing the store, and checking my discovery queues. :eek:

Let's see, yesterday I discovered a beat'em up game with live, digitized actors, in which naked strippers fought against alien invaders.

Today, this game appeared on my discovery queue.

It's called General Practitioner, and before anyone checks the game's page, please read the following description:

Become a General Practitioner
Live the everyday life of a General Practitioner: go to the clinic every day and meet new patients, develop your skills through study and manage your clinic and your staff. With dozens of items to buy and an always short budget will you be able to treat your patients in the best way?

Deep and engaging narration
General Practitioner features a very long and deep storyline which will take you in a world of mistery and deception. Explore the game's main story while enjoying the other activities available in town. The whole game contains more than 40 hours of gameplay and it's growing update after update!

You decide your own fate
Choices in dialogues and situations really matter! With more than 100 choices to make both in the Main Story and in medical exams you'll experience the consequences of your actions (and in-actions as well). You decide your own fate, do you have what it takes to be a General Practitioner?

Now, check the screenshots on the game's page (big NSFW warning):

:wd_suspicious:

So, this is what a General Practitioner does? I need to change my career. :p

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Having to pay more on Epic Store. sure is restrictive to me. Even if it's my decision to make it so.
On Steam many of indies would use Valve's suggested rate of $1=~0.83€, while epic is $1=1€ like AAA games. And those can be bought on other sites anyways.

And since Epic doesn't allow sale of keys, I'm sure prices will be 99% of time full MSRP.

We see this with consoles and even on PC with GOG, Origin, etc. You'll most likely pay more for GoG release, since you can't get keys. Same goes for DLC, you've to wait GoG to discount it. With Steam version, many times you can buy DLC anywhere and benefit from competition.

And no money laundering support, so no extra discounts that way, which is practically only reason I buy direct from Steam ever.
Even if Epic add that like promised, I'm not so sure it would even work, due to lack of interest.
i honestly have no idea how epic is planning to solve the key generation problem ... i mean, they already said key generation is coming (Q3 2019 probably, lol) but let's say devs will be able to generate tonnes of keys for free and epic gets 0% from those keys just like volvo - the best case scenario .... what i then don't understand is - what are the devs planning to do with those keys? because with that 88/12 split there are only 2 things that can happen with keys:
  1. the devs somehow strong-arm all the stores (not gonna happen, lol) to suddenly also give them 88% instead of the regular 70% ... and then none of the games in those stores will get any real discounts (12% instead of 30% can only get you so far)
  2. (the more likely option) they'll have to sell those keys at 70/30 split because otherwise no one will agree to sell them anywhere ... in which case - they'll only really be getting that 88% directly from epic's store, nowhere else ... which i can't imagine would offset the loss of a huge chunk of the steam audience (if they decide to go epic-only + external stores) ... and on top of that - if all the other stores have 30% to operate on - i'm pretty sure all of those games will be much cheaper everywhere else BUT the epic store, so probably barely anyone will buy them directly from there
so, like, really - what's the gain here in the long run? especially for the devs who don't get money hatted and only release on epic voluntarily ...

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
i honestly have no idea how epic is planning to solve the key generation problem ... i mean, they already said key generation is coming (Q3 2019 probably, lol) but let's say devs will be able to generate tonnes of keys for free and epic gets 0% from those keys just like volvo - the best case scenario .... what i then don't understand is - what are the devs planning to do with those keys? because with that 88/12 split there are only 2 things that can happen with keys:
  1. the devs somehow strong-arm all the stores (not gonna happen, lol) to suddenly also give them 88% instead of the regular 70% ... and then none of the games in those stores will get any real discounts (12% instead of 30% can only get you so far)
  2. (the more likely option) they'll have to sell those keys at 70/30 split because otherwise no one will agree to sell them anywhere ... in which case - they'll only really be getting that 88% directly from epic's store, nowhere else ... which i can't imagine would offset the loss of a huge chunk of the steam audience (if they decide to go epic-only + external stores) ... and on top of that - if all the other stores have 30% to operate on - i'm pretty sure all of those games will be much cheaper everywhere else BUT the epic store, so probably barely anyone will buy them directly from there
so, like, really - what's the gain here in the long run? especially for the devs who don't get money hatted and only release on epic voluntarily ...
The long-term plan, I assume, is either waiting for Steam to collapse or for Steam to simply change its revenue split.

I'm fairly indifferent to the split discussion, but the problem they have is that Valve could probably just wait them out.

Rockin' Ranger

Rangers With Candy
Nov 7, 2018
You decide your own fate
Choices in dialogues and situations really matter! With more than 100 choices to make both in the Main Story and in medical exams you'll experience the consequences of your actions (and in-actions as well). You decide your own fate, do you have what it takes to be a General Practitioner?
What medical exams require the patient, doctor, and nurse to all be nude?
:wd_hot:

Deleted member 113

What medical exams require the patient, doctor, and nurse to all be nude?
:wd_hot:
I know a few. But then again, I'm not a General Practitioner, and they're not really medical exams. :LOL:

But, it keeps getting better.

On my third discovery queue, and after ignoring 10+ puzzle games with the word "Hentai" in the title, I now keep getting puzzle games with gay content, full of male strippers.

The latest was (again, NSFW warning):

It's as if Steam is telling me: "so, you are ignoring games with female nudity and/or sexual content, so you probably play for the other team; here's some gay, male, nudity/sexual content instead!". :p

EDIT: How many jigsaw puzzle games can there be on Steam? Since the start of the sale, I already saw more than a hundred on my discovery queues, I kid you not.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
The long-term plan, I assume, is either waiting for Steam to collapse or for Steam to simply change its revenue split.

I'm fairly indifferent to the split discussion, but the problem they have is that Valve could probably just wait them out.
yeah, probably ... i don't think they care all that much about that ... they probably care more about AAAs leaving than a few indies (even if they're the high-tier ones) going exclusive for a while

Reactions: Ex-User (307)

suiko

saviour of worlds
Nov 12, 2018
talking about shame.gif

quell games are incredibly cheap and they are great!
Save 90% on Quell Collection on Steam

if you like zen puzzle games at all, get all!

10 hours later, I'm still liking Star Ocean 4.
Going for 100% looks to be immensely grindy though, and probably requires a guide, because some of the "side-content" is not only just busywork, it's also has arbitrary cut-off times that are in no way apparent at all.
Thankfully that stuff doesn't seem worth the time anyway, so I'll be content just going through the main story and doing some of the non-annoying side-stuff.

Perhaps it's also time to start Romancing SaGa 2.
oh nononono! don't do this, don't go for 100%, it's not about guide it's about ~500 hours required to do this, I like SO4 a lot, but even I decided to forgo 100%.
Yeah, play until it's fun.

did you buy the amazingestest saga this sale?

Last edited:

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to sell keys for lower than what you get from Epic Store. Especially since these sites would surely undercut your full price on Epic store, simply because they can.

I'm sure key sellers could still make profit with 12%, but of course it means they practically have no ability to discount and they would've to minimize any fees. But it would mean they would likely have to do same for Steam keys in long run. After all, why would delivery of Steam key cost more than Epic key?

I suspect that Epic actually won't blanket allow keys like Steam and they'll be reversed for special cases like crowdfunding rewards. (Just like GoG).
For exclusive games, based on wording keys would not be possible either, since they specifically said store exclusive.

It will be definitely interesting to see if Valve changes their cut in response to this or if they do something else. I guess we'll know more in year after exclusivity deals start to run out.

Maybe Epic store crashes and burns within year and nothing happens.
Maybe PC gaming dies and everyone moves to consoles. At least I'm now more interested in consoles than ever. But because KBM support is piss poor on consoles, so I'll probably not do that.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
The PC gaming highs of 2018 | PC Gamer

The audacity that a PC centric website would need to have to publish this drivel is astounding.

Please, kill me now.
Yeah, get ready for more of this trash in the press over the next year but at least this looks to be more of an opinion piece and only that one paragraph mentioned it so eh, whatever. Epic still haven't interested me enough to login and get my free game and between Gog and Steam and Ubi and my backlog Epic have a lot to do to drag me away to the land of the Fortnite crowd. Not to mention my Switch and PS4 too.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to sell keys for lower than what you get from Epic Store. Especially since these sites would surely undercut your full price on Epic store, simply because they can.

I'm sure key sellers could still make profit with 12%, but of course it means they practically have no ability to discount and they would've to minimize any fees. But it would mean they would likely have to do same for Steam keys in long run. After all, why would delivery of Steam key cost more than Epic key?

I suspect that Epic actually won't blanket allow keys like Steam and they'll be reversed for special cases like crowdfunding rewards. (Just like GoG).
For exclusive games, based on wording keys would not be possible either, since they specifically said store exclusive.
yeah, who knows ...

all i know is Sergey said (in one of the billion reply tweets) key generation is coming, and they'll be free to generate (so i'm assuming it means epic won't be getting even those 12% from keys) ... so yeah - we'll see how it goes ... but probably not for a looooong time

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
yeah, probably ... i don't think they care all that much about that ... they probably care more about AAAs leaving than a few indies (even if they're the high-tier ones) going exclusive for a while
I think the funny thing is that games leaving a storefront as big as Steam doesn’t really “hurt” it anymore.

If they had left a smaller collection like Epic, or even a smaller established competitor like GOG, it might hurt when A-tier indies leave. But if they leave Steam... so what?

There’s just more room on the front page for great indies to be discovered. The games that are leaving never would have had true discoverability/notability issues...which should translate their absence to being filled by things that do need some help.

If literally every good game, or a majority of them, left Steam then they might have an issue on their hands. But Epic won’t let them all on their store, so that’s a moot point.
It will be definitely interesting to see if Valve changes their cut in response to this or if they do something else. I guess we'll know more in year after exclusivity deals start to run out.

Maybe Epic store crashes and burns within year and nothing happens.
Maybe PC gaming dies and everyone moves to consoles. At least I'm now more interested in consoles than ever. But because KBM support is piss poor on consoles, so I'll probably not do that.
I think if Valve does anything, the best thing would be to invest in some kind of machine learning/neural network/innovation in discoverability algorithms.

Because unless Epic does that (and they could I guess), they’re going to end up with the same issue every new storefront has had for the past decade:

-PS4 comes out -> indie goldrush -> store gets filled with more garbage -> discoverability is trash -> storefront’s design itself is trash -> goldrush over

-Switch comes out -> indie goldrush -> store is getting filled with more garbage -> discoverability is trash -> storefront’s design itself is trash -> goldrush seems to be slowly easing up.

Just paste “Epic Game Store” where I put PS4/Switch and the same thing will continue happening until someone takes the lead on creating a genuinely innovative solution to the crowded storefront issue.

Or else the EGS will just keep their additions to high-tier indies and their storefront won’t even begin to solve the discoverability issues that the smaller indies on Steam are thinking they’ll fix.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I think the funny thing is that games leaving a storefront as big as Steam doesn’t really “hurt” it anymore.

If they had left a smaller collection like Epic, or even a smaller established competitor like GOG, it might hurt when A-tier indies leave. But if they leave Steam... so what?

There’s just more room on the front page for great indies to be discovered. The games that are leaving never would have had true discoverability/notability issues...which should translate their absence to being filled by things that do need some help.

If literally every good game, or a majority of them, left Steam then they might have an issue on their hands. But Epic won’t let them all on their store, so that’s a moot point.
yeah, i suppose you're right ... and on top of that volvo is in a good position to survive regardless - they aren't publicly owned, and they hire relatively low number of people, so it's not like they'll kick the bucket the moment all big-sellers leave

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
yeah, i suppose you're right ... and on top of that volvo is in a good position to survive regardless - they aren't publicly owned, and they hire relatively low number of people, so it's not like they'll kick the bucket the moment all big-sellers leave
They could lose literally every big seller and every game period and just become the "Valve Service Games Client" and they'd still survive.

Obviously they'd lose a ton of money, but yeah, it's not like the company is going to fold next March just because of the EGS. There are plenty of ways for them to innovate beyond what the new storefronts are doing.

Last edited:
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
They could lose literally every big seller and ever game period and just become the "Valve Service Games Client" and they'd still survive.

Obviously they'd lose a ton of money, but yeah, it's not like the company is going to fold next March just because of the EGS. There are plenty of ways for them to innovate beyond what the new storefronts are doing.
thankfully :)

Reactions: Ex-User (307)

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
you shouldn't ...

The darkside aint shit.

So we got a subtitle for the jan thread or are we shamelessly copying the one on era?
Post automatically merged:

Somehow I missed the remastered Ty 3 finally got its Steam release.

I’ve been meaning to play all of them again, but I have a feeling it’ll ruin my pristine childhood memory :LOL:
Onto the januaray threqd it goes.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
oh nononono! don't do this, don't go for 100%, it's not about guide it's about ~500 hours required to do this, I like SO4 a lot, but even I decided to forgo 100%.
Yeah, play until it's fun.

did you buy the amazingestest saga this sale?
Yeah, I'm not gonna bother going for 100% (I rarely do it in games anyway).
My usual modus operandus is trying to do as much as possible, but I can ignore things that don't seem worth my time (something I learned the hard way playing Xenoblade Chronicles....)

And yeah, bought both Star Ocean and SaGa this sale. ...But from GMG because they were cheaper than Steam.

"Eventually it will be good for you"

When your only argument is vague and nebulous promises for something good after an unspecified period of time.
"It's bad right now but eventually it will be good and it's important because what exists right now may be good but it might eventually become bad."

It's a complete nothing argument.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
So we got a subtitle for the jan thread or are we shamelessly copying the one on era?
we do :)

"It's bad right now but eventually it will be good and it's important because what exists right now may be good but it might eventually become bad."

It's a complete nothing argument.
dunno about you, but i'm convinced .... i'm now 100% in on the epic's store!

NOT!

At least we know what to expect for the next PCEpicGamer show.
as i said a few weeks back:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

This is a neat 2D Megaman-like action platformer, although stages are unlocked linearly and there are about half a dozen stages only, with each stage ending with a boss fight.
There are 3 characters to choose from: Beck, Gunvolt & Ekoro. I beat the game with Gunvolt who plays like Megaman as in Megaman 2 but with 2 unique features: He can double jump and holding the shot button will have him charge for 1-2 seconds and fire a ranged energy burst which he can aim down and up infront of him.
Overall stage design is simple and bosses are good with a few I managed to beat with a handful of hit points left on me.
I only beat it with Gunvolt but I enjoyed it a lot. Ekoro is apparently Easy difficulty with Beck being hard, but I think the game overall can beaten without much hassle.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I just don't understand how store exclusive games could be seen as good for the consumer, Like what are the genuine arguments people use to defend it?
"volvo has a 14-year head start on epic, so they have to money hat devs to get ahead somehow ... they have no other choice"

This is a neat 2D Megaman-like action platformer, although stages are unlocked linearly and there are about half a dozen stages only, with each stage ending with a boss fight.
i wish they'd release the other 4 games on steam as well :(

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
"volvo has a 14-year head start on epic, so they have to money hat devs to get ahead somehow ... they have no other choice"
Even if someone used something even remotely similar to that, how is it good for the customer? Sounds like excusing bad methods for a good cause, in this case an imagined good of sticking it to Valve.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Even if someone used something even remotely similar to that, how is it good for the customer? Sounds like excusing bad methods for a good cause, in this case an imagined good of sticking it to Valve.
they actually DID use that ... a lot of people, in fact ... in all those epic-related threads after the announcement

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
"Eventually it will be good for you"

When your only argument is vague and nebulous promises for something good after an unspecified period of time.
This and "the store will get better" are really frustrating. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Looking at the history of the PC platform we have examples of both. And the size of the company or how much money they have is not deciding factor, otherwise the Microsoft Store would be decent by now..... correction, Games for Windows would still exist.

Most of the arguments pro-Epic Store can be summarized in "it's good for developers, and later (somehow) it will be better for consumers", never mind the fact the in this case been "good for developers" is removing several advantages the consumers have right now - reviews, robust refund system, forums, guides, and so on.

There are several things Valve should improve, but it's this philosophy that it must have "competition" at any costs, including buying exclusives instead of simplying funding interesting games, that it's troublesome when looking at the health of PC gaming.

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
like they even care about that ....
I'm not going argue with that... it was more about some us caring enough to waste a lot energy arguing in all those threads....

In other "news", my discovery queue is officially throwing anything at me right now... in one of games it even had the notice that basically said "we have no idea if you're going to like this". It also showed at least two games that are not available in my preferred languages and today one that has an excluded flag (Free to Play).

Whatever is the algorithm/machine learning Valve uses it sure does have its quirks. Some interesting but useless statistics from the last 3 days of queues (so 9 queues, or 108 games)
  • 15 games with "Sexual Content" (regardless of quality). - 10 of which were similar to "Nights of Azure"
  • 4 cheap Hentai puzzle games. 2 similar to "Nights of Azure"
So, 4 cheap Hentai games in 108 total. Not really that bad, but the the fixation with Nights of Azure, a game I completed in February, is fascinating. In some days it also sticks temporarily to other games. The list of similar games with at least 2 entries:
  • Nights of Azure - 15 times
  • Dead Cells - 5 times
  • Banner Saga 3 - 4 times
  • Icey - 3 times
  • Banner Saga 2 - 2 times
  • Atelier Sofie - 2 times
  • Don't Starve - 2 times
  • Plants vs Zombies - 2 times
  • Osmos - 2 times
  • Steamworld Dig - 2 times
  • Wolfenstein New Colossus - 2 times
I think all Banner Saga references are from today. And Plants vs Zombies and Osmos are games that I opened for 5 seconds on May (I remember being about some "task" on Steam) and appeared together two times yesterday.

In the end it still showing me several interesting games (even if that appears to be influenced by some friends wishlists), and very few complete trash ones, so I can't really complain. Still, it appears to not be using very well all the info Valve has about my gaming habits.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
So, 4 cheap Hentai games in 108 total. Not really that bad, but the the fixation with Nights of Azure, a game I completed in February, is fascinating. In some days it also sticks temporarily to other games. The list of similar games with at least 2 entries:
Haha, this is exactly what's happening to me. I finished it back in March and it's essentially responsible for most of the "mature" games I get shown in the queue.

Deleted member 113

80% of the queues I have been getting in the last days have been jigsaw puzzle games. All kinds of them:
Games with anime chicks in underwear/naked. Games with guys in underwear/naked. Games with dogs. Games with cats. Games with random pictures.
So. Many. Jigsaw. Games. :eek:

I'm buying a ridiculous amount of point and click adventures games, FMV games, indie RPGs, and beat'em ups, and Steam is suggesting me... jigsaw puzzle games. :LOL:

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
I'm buying a ridiculous amount of point and click adventures games, FMV games, indie RPGs, and beat'em ups, and Steam is suggesting me... jigsaw puzzle games. :LOL:
That happened to me I think on the last sale, but with hidden objects games. Out of nowhere they where everywhere on my queue. Maybe I own one or two from bundle leftovers, but I don't think I have ever played one on Steam. Had to add them to the excluded tags. However, I removed this sale to do my "test" and not a single one appeared.

The "more like this" appears to be way better to show interesting games (even If I own several), so I have no idea what Valve is doing with the discovery queues.

Status
Not open for further replies.