Community MetaSteam | December 2020 - Empire of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Among us with 500 Million active monthly users in November (first game to achieve that)
68% of revenue from PC, while only 3% of active users.
(at least according to SuperdupergeilData)

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I've never actually played Spelunky but i enjoyed Patrick Klepek's Spelunky series on Giant Bomb. Also on GB i like when Rorie takes new people through their first runs and does some co-op with them.

I was half expecting a fan backlash for Spelunky 2 due to some minor change that was made but it seems well recieved from what i've seen.

Reactions: sprinkles

Wildebeet

First Stage Hero
Dec 5, 2018
Stardew Valley 1.5 is out now

Local co-op, among other big additions.
:sweaty-blob:

Local co-op would be great and there's ostriches now.

This is why I keep a Steam install and a GOG install of Stardew. Everytime I think he's done updating he's got just one more thing to add, and it's going to bust all of my mods which I can't do without. So now Steam is for trying out the new stuff, and GOG is for the mods.

Steam needs to give people the option of whether they want to update their single player games.

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
I've just received another new promo for Humble Choice in my email.
Instead of 6.83€ a month for a year, half a year for just 4.92€ a month.

Reactions: Nabs

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
So I finally managed to get System Shock 2 to behave and played for 5h straight.
I'm having a blast, the last I played it was over 15 years ago so it feels like the first time all over again. Installed some mods to upscale the textures and it even manages to be a looker in some places.

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
So I finally managed to get System Shock 2 to behave and played for 5h straight.
I'm having a blast, the last I played it was over 15 years ago so it feels like the first time all over again. Installed some mods to upscale the textures and it even manages to be a looker in some places.
Gunplay is a bit weak since it's an RPG first and foremost, but the game holds up incredibly well. Better than a lot of its successors one might say.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Anyone find a spicy pricing error? :dmcblob:

Steam is surprisingly functional on my end. Record time this year!
Got my cards too. And a foil! So what's the procedure again. Just sell em, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.