Community MetaSteam | December 2022 - The end of the year is coming, you better hurry with those games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
A really strange game honestly. Stuck with it until its "gameplay" and overt racism at times felt too obnoxious to continue on. It's kinda sad that they went on to make this type of experience coming from the really interesting and bizarre Omicron: The Nomad Soul. Admittedly, I never finished that one either, but it actually felt interactive and interesting. It's basically a giant tech demo of how a big 3D open world game could look like, decades before the hardware to really pull it off existed. Crazy ambitious. Going from that to making barely interactive movies is such a let down.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
A really strange game honestly. Stuck with it until its "gameplay" and overt racism at times felt too obnoxious to continue on. It's kinda sad that they went on to make this type of experience coming from the really interesting and bizarre Omicron: The Nomad Soul. Admittedly, I never finished that one either, but it actually felt interactive and interesting. It's basically a giant tech demo of how a big 3D open world game could look like, decades before the hardware to really pull it off existed. Crazy ambitious. Going from that to making barely interactive movies is such a let down.
yeah, Omikron is just that special kind of French weirdness + David Bowie

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
Whoa my Steam year was way more Elden Ring heavy than I noted, so much that my daughter playing on my account is the majority of what's left after Elden Ring... At this rate it's going to end up looking like our Netflix...

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
The one genre I've noticed I fallen out of love with over the years is Stealth. I used to love stealth games so much but after Metal Gear series died out I just dropped it all together. I enjoyed the old AssCreed stuff too for a brief stretch. I really need to get back into it. Not that there is much new in that genre these days but I haven't even played the new Hitman games over the last 5 years. It does kind of feel like a genre that is slowly dying. Someone needs to make a big game to revitalize it again. A new hardcore Deus Ex or Metal Gear would be really nice.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
The consecutive day streak feature is really cool.

Mine were

Elden Ring = 37
Persona 5 = 37
Rogue Legacy 2 = 33
Gemcraft CS = 26

And my Persona 5 streak is still in tact.

Kind of scary if you think about it tho. It really shows how addictive video games are and can be. I'm in my 30s too so I can only imagine what the numbers are for the zoomers these days :blobxorcism:.

Status
Not open for further replies.