Community MetaSteam | December 2022 - The end of the year is coming, you better hurry with those games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Happy Holidays, Meta!

Still Christmas Eve for me, but getting together with family near the ocean this year will be nice. And because California has nice weather it's probably won't be freezing. Though I think some rain is expected next week. Just another day in paradise. There's a reason why it's so expensive to live here, it's even 68F (20C) on Christmas lol.

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
I just tried it on a Pathfinder: WotR and it worked for me. Just pops up

Are you using a STEAM skin or something?
Still doesn't work for me. It didn't work on Dwarf Fortress or Tower Unite (right now). Any game that has it doesn't work. I tried opt-in to beta and still no dice.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
What you need is a nice warm glass of mulled wine or cider, or maybe some coffee liqueur to help send you to sleep before Santa arrives and sees that you are still awake.

I'm currently finishing a Blood Orange Cider but i think i'll make a decaff Coffee and Tia Maria and a mini Mince Pie before trying to get so sleep at a sensible time tonight/today/whatever.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
What you need is a nice warm glass of mulled wine or cider, or maybe some coffee liqueur to help send you to sleep before Santa arrives and sees that you are still awake.

I'm currently finishing a Blood Orange Cider but i think i'll make a decaff Coffee and Tia Maria and a mini Mince Pie before trying to get so sleep at a sensible time tonight/today/whatever.
Yeah, I’ve got company !
Yeahhhhhhhhh !

Maybe start Spider-Mannn ? Or Death Strandiiinnnng ? So many possibilities :dmcblob::dmcblob::dmcblob:

Last edited:
  • Gib
Reactions: lashman
Status
Not open for further replies.