Community MetaSteam | February 2019 - The Frontier of the Hyper-Toxic Pro-Consumer Computer Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Haha yeah, might as well uninstall. It is quite easy to miss and "fail" to start a lot of side missions! Which is great! And sucks because I want to do it all:XD
yeah, i know the feeling, trust me :p

but, if it makes you feel better - you can't do all of them on one playthrough anyway, even a perfect one ... some sidequests are only available for certain companions, and you can't have all of them with you :p

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Looks like I've been Invisible on Steam the entire last week because I forgot to turn it back to Online after (probably) fiddling with some game(s) and not wanting to spam "...is now playing..." messages.
Whoops.
:wd_p:

Last edited:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
My cousin has Far Cry 5 on his wishlist but his rig is like a GTX 820M :v
What's a good alternative to FC5 that his measly rig could run?

Reactions: lashman

Deleted member 113

I got 5000.
So, if we get 15000 coins, we save an extra 5€?

How much coins do we get with purchases?

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
i got 4500 tokens ... bought the badge ... i'm broke now ... can't even buy anything on sale, lol ... i've got like 5€ left and i'd rather buy food with that, haha

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
I got 5000.
So, if we get 15000 coins, we save an extra 5€?

How much coins do we get with purchases?
You can receive additional tokens by purchasing games during the Lunar New Year sale. You'll receive 121 tokens per 1€ you spend (133 tokens per 1€ for gifts). Note that any additional discounts applied in-cart will impact the tokens you are awarded.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Ugh... I just bought the Naruto legacy collection about 5 hours before this sale, sent in a support ticket, would be nice to use the other half of the money with another game.

i got 5000 from my envelope.

TheGreenArrow

Ask me about my podcast damn it
Nov 20, 2018
www.thecellarletters.com
Was Sunless Sea ever in a bundle? I’m REAL tempted to just pick up the sequel because it sounds great, but if I can grab a cheap code off someone for the first I would probably do that first.

Tart Toter 9k

Jan 7, 2019
I like this mini event. Can't say no to 5$ for free! And as an added bonus we got a whole lot of cute pig emotes!

But kind of disappointed at there being no sale on FF15.
:minos_sad:

Was Sunless Sea ever in a bundle? I’m REAL tempted to just pick up the sequel because it sounds great, but if I can grab a cheap code off someone for the first I would probably do that first.
Yes Sunless Sea was in a bundle (humble bundle 16) a few years ago.

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
I like this mini event. Can't say no to 5$ for free! And as an added bonus we got a whole lot of cute pig emotes!

But kind of disappointed at there being no sale on FF15.
:minos_sad:
It makes me want to spend money. The token idea is neat. One thing that would elevate it is adding a selection of games to the reward list.

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Is it even possible to get a second discount without spending a lot of money? :unsure:

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Is it even possible to get a second discount without spending a lot of money? :unsure:
No.

If you spend more than 30€, you get 5€ back.

If you received 5k tokens and spend 100€, you reach 15k tokens and can convert it into a 5€ discount.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I'm a filthy 4k casual.

Bought the emotes and badge. The profile is tempting, but only if it were something permanent.
Don't think I'll be buying anything, but that 5€ discount is tempting.

Reactions: Wok and lashman

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Perfect time to get Yakuza Kiwami for the discount (over here is enough to go over the limit).

Got curious of how much I spend since I got 5k, went to look in Steam Help ....

That was *not* a good idea..... eeesh.

Stevey

Gromlintroid
Dec 8, 2018
Dont feel like making a new thread for this, but does anyone know how to fix this white outline I have in Dark Souls.
Using latest DSFix.

Only really visible with something light behind like fog gates or the sky here.

Tart Toter 9k

Jan 7, 2019
I was looking through past steam sales and came across a screenshot of this:

If I recall, you earned tickets through achievements. I loved this event lol.
I remember grabbing the steampunk KF character pack and the TF2 glasases!
This was probably the most memorable steam event for me other than the potato ARG and the christmas coal game!

Reactions: lashman and Yoshi

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
I was looking through past steam sales and came across a screenshot of this:

If I recall, you earned tickets through achievements. I loved this event lol.
Nothing surpasses the Potato Badge!

That was in... 2011? A loooong time ago.

I remember grabbing the steampunk KF character pack and the TF2 glasases!
This was probably the most memorable steam event for me other than the potato ARG and the christmas coal game!
Considering the Potato ARG also gave a Valve complete pack (which granted, wasn't that much since I already had almost all the games) I think it was still the most fun :)

Reactions: lashman and Yoshi

Deleted member 113

Fanatical also started a Lunar New Year sale.

They also have a new bundle (Ancestor Bundle, €1,89) that has some awesome classic titles, in case anyone is still missing these games:
-System Shock: Enhanced Edition
-System Shock 2
-(The Original) Strife: Veteran Edition
-Shadow Man
-I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
-Metal Fatigue
-Spirits of Xanadu

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/ancestor-bundle

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I got 5k coins to start. Buyed 23 things. Spent the majority of my coins on the badge. Don't really like anything else so...

It was nice of Valve to give everyone 5$ off though. Probably just added 200+ hours to my backlog though. o_O Well, just more things to keep me company when Epic buys exclusivity for another thing I want. :sick:
===============

Ace Combat 7 is super-duper fun btw. Sometimes the end of a multiplayer match will just CTD for me however. :cry:

Wish there was a Tank equivalent to Ace Combat. Just an arcadey Tank shooter with a long and good story mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.