Community MetaSteam | February 2019 - The Frontier of the Hyper-Toxic Pro-Consumer Computer Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Ugh... I just bought the Naruto legacy collection about 5 hours before this sale, sent in a support ticket, would be nice to use the other half of the money with another game.
Well for all the crap steam gets for its support, they always manage to sort me out quickly. Gave me full refund to rebuy bundle under new price as it was a simpler process.

Reactions: lashman

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
I got 5k coins to start. Buyed 23 things. Spent the majority of my coins on the badge. Don't really like anything else so...

It was nice of Valve to give everyone 5$ off though. Probably just added 200+ hours to my backlog though. o_O Well, just more things to keep me company when Epic buys exclusivity for another thing I want. :sick:
===============

Ace Combat 7 is super-duper fun btw. Sometimes the end of a multiplayer match will just CTD for me however. :cry:

Wish there was a Tank equivalent to Ace Combat. Just an arcadey Tank shooter with a long and good story mode.
You and me both! I've been looking for the tank version of Ace Combat for so long :(

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Ive been using psn, 3ds eshop and steam for more than 5 years and couldnt care less about those stores 30% cuts.
Theyre still making more than i do per year, aint no one crying a puddle for me :v

Besides most consumers prefer to buy on steam direcrly anyways.

suiko

saviour of worlds
Nov 12, 2018
I haven't checked the Lunar sale anything at all. Is there anything that's interesting and worth buying? Doesn't feel like Steam has promoted anything at all
good discounts: Tokyo Xanadu Ex, Trails in the Sky FC, hack, Steins Gate, Dang games from what I remember, browsed it yesterday, even bought some games.

edited: ups, forgot DoS

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I have a new PC ! I have a new PC ! *raises arms and runs everywhere like an headless chicken*
Well, to be precise I finally bought the refresh for my 2011 PC, so CPU / Mobo / Mem.
Now to not fry or break anything (this is my first self build).

Should normally arrive tomorrow, today I finally backup Windows 10, you never know.

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I have a new PC ! I have a new PC ! *raises arms and runs everywhere like an headless chicken*
Well, to be precise I finally bought the refresh for my 2011 PC, so CPU / Mobo / Mem.

Should normally arrive tomorrow, today I finally backup Windows 10, you never know.
congrats! :) so jelly

Reactions: Li Kao

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

What components did you buy?

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
What components did you buy?
Ryzen 2600x / MSI B450 Tomahawk / Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8Go DDR4 3000
I did good ? :fearful-face:
Post automatically merged:

I don't like that silence one bit, young people.
Oh God hope I didn't choose badly, oh God hope I didn't choose badly, oh God hope I didn't choose badly...

Last edited:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

Deleted member 113

Another Early Access game that is leaving EA soon(ish) (April), and apparently this is the last discount before its price increase.
A warning, though: this game is a bit NSFW. It has a bit of "fan service" (it's a Japanese game :p ), which is sure to turn off a few people, but when I played an earlier version, the game was very enjoyable, and quite promising.

Dead or School :: Final sale at the early access!!

Deleted member 113

Anyone played last year's Call Of Cthulhu from Frogwares?
Is it worth it, at the current price? How long is it?

I really enjoyed Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, and I was wondering how this new game in the Cthulhu mythology is.

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com
Another Early Access game that is leaving EA soon(ish) (April), and apparently this is the last discount before its price increase.
A warning, though: this game is a bit NSFW. It has a bit of "fan service" (it's a Japanese game :p ), which is sure to turn off a few people, but when I played an earlier version, the game was very enjoyable, and quite promising.

Dead or School :: Final sale at the early access!!
That looks pretty good.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Touhou Luna Nights (done by the developer behind Pharaoh Rebirth+) is 20% off.

The game will leave early access at the end of the month, and will significantly increase its price then.
Touhou Luna Nights :: [Touhou Luna Nights] Announcing the End of Early Access and Adding Stage 4 & 5 at the end of February
Paging Durante

----
And now I'm deliberating buying 22€ worth of more stuff to get the 5€ discount and only spend 17€ more.... because I want to buy something for 8€.
Well done, Steam. Well done. :steam_pig_deadpan:

Status
Not open for further replies.