Community MetaSteam | January 2020 - Toss A Coin To Your Gaben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
This is an underwhelming bundle, I am a big fan of SFV but I don't see at this point how many bundles you are going to move with it or Shadow of War...

Reactions: Kandrick

Deleted member 113

Does anyone want to "split" a bundle?
I want:
-Graveyard Keeper
-DiRT Rally 2.0
-Bad North
-Trailmakers
-Mages of Mystralia
and, maybe, Them's Fighting Herds

So, there would be 4 games left.
If anyone wants any of the rest, I would buy it, and you would paypal me the money.
I could throw in a game or two from past bundles.

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
There's some great games in this bundle but I own a lot of them (and have played, at least). I've held off on buying Shadow of War and Graveyard Keeper for forever so it might be worth it for those but idk, might be the first bundle I pause.

Related to Humble - I was going to email them, and the charity, about the anti-vaccine book but it appears they've already removed it from the bundle?

arts&crafts

MetaMember
Oct 26, 2018
I dont even want most of the games but it is still a good bundle. Two Point Hospital is supposed to be very good if you are into that. Shadow of War has been down to like $10 lowest so that is the whole bundle on its own. Graveyard Keeper is also supposed to be great and its lowest ever price is $9.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I dont even want most of the games but it is still a good bundle. Two Point Hospital is supposed to be very good if you are into that. Shadow of War has been down to like $10 lowest so that is the whole bundle on its own. Graveyard Keeper is also supposed to be great and its lowest ever price is $9.
I'm 95% sure that shadow of war isn't the definitive version however just as a warning so you'll be out all of the DLC content

Reactions: arts&crafts

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
I am a fan that humble shows the games up front now so I can be disappointed immediately instead of a month later. Like I have no interest in racing games, I own two point already and I bought shadow of war + all dlc on cdkeys for about $10 over a year ago.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
So 7/10 games these are the ones I already have, which ones are someone else interested in? Considering I can choose 10, but 7 I don't already own, I need to pick 3 someone else can here can buy or being given:

Shadow of Mordor
Graveyard Keeper
2P Hospital
SFV
Bad North

arts&crafts

MetaMember
Oct 26, 2018
I'm 95% sure that shadow of war isn't the definitive version however just as a warning so you'll be out all of the DLC content
True and SFV as well which I am told is bad as there is not much in the base game. But still for what we pay its not a bad deal. I have to see how much some of the games can sell for before I decide myself. I usually make money + keep a few games by selling the ones I have or dont want on Steamtrades.

Reactions: Madventure

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
True and SFV as well which I am told is bad as there is not much in the base game. But still for what we pay its not a bad deal. I have to see how much some of the games can sell for before I decide myself. I usually make money + keep a few games by selling the ones I have or dont want on Steamtrades.
Yeah that's smart

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
The base game currently has various SP modes, but they are quite basic stuff.
The CE dlc unlocks the extra characters and various outfits from the get go and is worth the asking price IMO for it.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Not a bad Choice, just no games I'm super excited about playing. I'm glad I'll at least get to give Dirt Rally 2.0 a spin in vr (literally).

I wasn't paying attention and ran out of choices. Glad I got what I wanted

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
If you want to save money and still play games, you can pretty much delay buying anything published by Raw Fury and Tinybuild. Not a particularly great reputation to have.
I still like the games they offer, so whatever would be the most legal and well...cheapest method of getting their games will be, I'll go for it :X

I keep buying games and bundles but I only ever play Path of Exile :worried-face:
Do what I did; uninstall Magic the Gathering Arena and League of Legends and work on your backlog.

Do you want to know your Loving, Machinegun Trotting, Uncle Birdman's tips for clearing the backlog?

arts&crafts

MetaMember
Oct 26, 2018
I still like the games they offer, so whatever would be the most legal and well...cheapest method of getting their games will be, I'll go for it :X

Do what I did; uninstall Magic the Gathering Arena and League of Legends and work on your backlog.

Do you want to know your Loving, Machinegun Trotting, Uncle Birdman's tips for clearing the backlog?
I did power through some games the past few months. 100% bioshock 1 and 2 and beat Arkham Asylum and City. But then a new league came out for Path of Exile. Its the circle of life.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
I was going to get the Wizardry game at launch before they delayed the release date a few months ago, I'll skip it this time though, too many games purchased in the sale and too many upcoming games I'm more interested into.

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I did power through some games the past few months. 100% bioshock 1 and 2 and beat Arkham Asylum and City. But then a new league came out for Path of Exile. Its the circle of life.
Meh
I skipped out on the monthly Crash Team Racing NF events and hadn't played neither MtG Arena nor League in MONTHS.
Step up your game, boy.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Hm, this Choice is a tricky one :02think:

My initial impression is pretty meh, there's nothing I really want and a bunch of games that are good but totally not my genre.
Mistralia and Whispers of a Machine are the 2 I can see myself definitely playing and enjoying. Graveyard Keeper maybe too, but I still have barely played Stardew and Portia...
Everything else I don't really care about, but might end up giving a try and end up enjoying.

'tis will take some pondering.

Back to Nioh for now, currently vs. Umibozu!

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I was going to get the Wizardry game at launch before they delayed the release date a few months ago, I'll skip it this time though, too many games purchased in the sale and too many upcoming games I'm more interested into.
I've just read your post, googled it and dammit! I can't break my "No Impulse Purchases" stand so early in the year... but it's Wizardry.
No, i have a shit ton of Dungeon Crawlers to play so i'll wait a few months... dammit.

Reactions: Deleted member 113
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Deleted member 113

I've just read your post, googled it and dammit! I can't break my "No Impulse Purchases" stand so early in the year... but it's Wizardry.
No, i have a shit ton of Dungeon Crawlers to play so i'll wait a few months... dammit.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat, but after waiting months for this one, I'll open an exception (if it isn't too expensive). :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Funny thing: I once bought a cheap PS3, with the intention of playing the Yakuza games (3, 4, and spinoffs), but I ended up gifting it to my younger brother before I had the chance to even insert a single disc in the drive. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I did play a single game there, a download I purchased on the PSN: this game. :giggle:
I've been looking to play and finish it since then.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
It is time.

Good call on Mages! Although I would have called it as well!
I already own dirt rally 2 and two point hospital, so I'm gonna pause a month.

For the other games I'm only interested in graveyard keeper, so if anyone wants to sell this key pm me.

Last edited:

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018

I have 2 choices left and 4 games to choose from, and I don´t want any of it, anyone wants any of this 4 games?

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT

sk2k

Steam New Releases Warrior
Dec 8, 2018
Somewhere else
If someone does not want Trailmakers from the Hubmle Choice bundle i'm here all day. :D

In other news: FRONTIERS was released. Yep, after six years in Early Access it was released.

It's a dumpster fire. :( Full of bugs and shattered dreams. :(

It went from this:

to this:

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
In other news: FRONTIERS was released. Yep, after six years in Early Access it was released.

It's a dumpster fire. :( Full of bugs and shattered dreams. :(
damn, that's a shame :(

sk2k

Steam New Releases Warrior
Dec 8, 2018
Somewhere else
damn, that's a shame :(
Indeed. I had some hopes for the game. Here is a review which describes the state of the game.

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Indeed. I had some hopes for the game. Here is a review which describes the state of the game.
wow, that's even worse than i thought ... damn shame

especially for the backers

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
I really want Two Point Hospital and a couple of the others also look cool... I'm still on the fence whether to get the bundle or not.

Twitch Prime games aka "games you claim and forget about" for January:

Splasher is actually a great game that sadly not enough people have played.
Dandara is also interesting although a little frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.