Community MetaSteam | January 2021 - It's Rare to See a Medium So Well-Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I could be interested in a Kathy Rain Directors Cut, sure.

Also need to think about that EA Play deal. Would want to play Dragon Age Inquisition and Jedi Fallen Order through that, but also kind of want to get a new GPU before I do. Though Dragon age is a bit older so it would probably run sufficiently on 1070 as well. I should look at some benches for Jedi.

Reactions: Rockin' Ranger

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
Just finished the playtest for Lab Rat, it's a pretty cool simple puzzle game, and the AI, who is making you do the puzzle rooms, asking questions and showing what other players answered and the other things between rooms are pretty clever.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
They said there will be a different demo for other platforms later in the spring. So 2 different demos lol

PS exclusive perks all over the game but no VR announcement. Probably scrapped it due to covid.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Oh man. Creepy castle, merchant, inventory tetris. RE Village is clearly drawing from RE4 a lot and that makes me so excited! I really hope campaign length is another thing it'll be borrowing from RE4 because RE7 was way too short. Give something like RE7 but bigger and longer. Like a solid 12+ hours campaign, please.

I cancelled my pre-order of RE3 once I found out how short it was, really couldn't justify paying full price for a 6 hours experience. Tempted to pull the trigger now that it's down to ~20 bucks, though.

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
RE3 is pretty good, but not $60 good, here the preorder was pretty cheap due to regional pricing. I loved it, but the second half you can cleary see that they ran out of time, the game just flies by and ends abruptly. For $20 I can say it is a must buy for fans only or if you didn't play the RE2 Remake yet.

RE Resistance its pretty bad tho'.

Reactions: LEANIJA

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
New Steam Beta:

Steam Input
  • Add Touch menu mode support for Gyro, DPad, and ABXY button diamonds sources. Note: this feature requires the Big Picture Overlay.
  • Add a new Hotbar menu mode for Joystick, Dpad, and ABXY button diamond sources. Pressing down on the bound input will toggle menu visibility, left and right will scroll through the items and hitting up will fire the selected option. Note: this feature requires the Big Picture Overlay.
Seems cool. Will test.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Oooboy, I wad intrigued when they first mentioned ReVerse. I shouldn’t have :neutral-face:

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
I could be interested in a Kathy Rain Directors Cut, sure.

Also need to think about that EA Play deal. Would want to play Dragon Age Inquisition and Jedi Fallen Order through that, but also kind of want to get a new GPU before I do. Though Dragon age is a bit older so it would probably run sufficiently on 1070 as well. I should look at some benches for Jedi.
DA:I runs like a dream at max everything on my 1080. jedi was fine as well.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I want to get into this series but it's hard to justify paying the asking prices for a 720p/30fps experience even if the game itself were amazing. :02dead:
Guess I'll keep waiting until there is a fix for at least the resolution (from modders or official) or it's dirt cheap...

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I want to get into this series but it's hard to justify paying the asking prices for a 720p/30fps experience even if the game itself were amazing. :02dead:
Guess I'll keep waiting until there is a fix for at least the resolution (from modders or official) or it's dirt cheap...
Yeah, I won't blame anyone for getting cold feet because of the sorry state of the games. Unfortunately, the audience on PC is still way too small for such a niche title. I did try to shop around and see if any modders are interested in fixing the game. I even signed up to Kaldaien's new forum yesterday (lol) to see if they're interested in modding the game. I got no replies so far.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Pre-ordered REV standard (don't care about cosmetics, so deluxe editio is useless for me).

So much looking forward to the game.

Reactions: Mor

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I'll never understand why Capcom puts effort in multiplayer portions no one will play.
Mercanries modes are neat :X
Really the only reason is because they want to try to get into the shooty bang multiplayer scene, which is laughable because how the fuck you think you could get even CRUMBS of the pie that PUBG, COD, Coutner Strike and Forknife are in 202X?

Wildebeet

First Stage Hero
Dec 5, 2018
As someone who is into building and management games like Factorio, Satisfactory, Astroneer etc. this looks good:

Only thing Im not too into is the art style.
Yeah I'm really hovering over the purchase button on this one. I feel overwhelmed by these games lately, like there's not enough time in life to play them. It's a good problem to have.

There's so much right now with cool city builders and zippy drone logistics spaghetti mess games.

Reactions: Joe Spangle
Status
Not open for further replies.