Community MetaSteam | January 2022 - With a new year comes great responsibility, BOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
Those GTA remasters are gonna get dumpster'd, I reckon.

The Metro series is real cool! Though now I have so much on my plate I want to play, bwagh.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Those GTA remasters are gonna get dumpster'd, I reckon.
Hmmmmm, i can see it happening but until we hear that the mobile version of the trilogy has been scrapped i'd still hold out hope that R* are quietly working on patches for the desktop so that they can have a big happy launch for the mobile release. Patch up desktop to get positive talk going and launch the mobile version. There again R* could release GTAVI tomorrow and it'd go to the top of every chart and they know it.

I can also see them just abandoning all of it. It's a shame that they mis-treated their flagship releases, the ones that built their modern legacy and made the anniversary into such a damp squib. Sad. Especially for people like me who don't care for GTA VI or V to see a company with R*'s money and resources release such shoddy products totally shows what the company is focused on.

However more people are realising that R* main product these days are Shark Cards not games so there is something good from it.

Last edited:

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Dead Cells makes so many great choices, like the inclusion of that training room and custom runs. Great stuff.
(I do wish I gelled more with the game, but I still like it plenty and things like the above help a lot)

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever

Yay Siege Battlepass done!! 34-Days early. :p
=======

I canceled my FFXIV Sub the other night. Not out of boredom or anything, just lost all my friends and motivation. I hoped to stick around until World Transfer was back up, but eh. World transfer doesn't solve the lonely issue, and it basically just means I'm running away from a toxic situation instead of... Well no hope of fixing it anyway, how things went... Anyway, it kinda just brings more sad than happy for now FFXIV does. Hopefully I can shift the daily hustle into other activities or games. idk right now. Kinda sad about it.

Lashley

Please disperse! Nothing to see here!

Yay Siege Battlepass done!! 34-Days early. :p
=======

I canceled my FFXIV Sub the other night. Not out of boredom or anything, just lost all my friends and motivation. I hoped to stick around until World Transfer was back up, but eh. World transfer doesn't solve the lonely issue, and it basically just means I'm running away from a toxic situation instead of... Well no hope of fixing it anyway, how things went... Anyway, it kinda just brings more sad than happy for now FFXIV does. Hopefully I can shift the daily hustle into other activities or games. idk right now. Kinda sad about it.

what happened in ffxiv?

• This!

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
what happened in ffxiv?
Just a really toxic situation happened between my group of friends... It's really hard to explain. And I gave it my absolute all to keep everyone together, but over the course of a few weeks things just continually broke down between everyone. Things were said, wounds ripped open. Everyone drifted apart, ghosted, broke promises, and it's just a mess.

For my own part, i take plenty of blame. Since Summer when my colon Cancer was diagnosed and I got surgery for my Crohn's Disease... I wasn't quite the same. Struggled a lot with depression and I didn't get on anti-depressants until October, they didn't take effect until half-way through November. So I admit, for my own part there were plenty of days I was a miserable person (and even now... not everyday is sunshine and rainbows you know?), but I showed up everyday i could and did my best regardless. Even in the end, I tried to keep everyone together but... Well, I hate to admit it but it's just at this point where bridges are burned and everything is sad. :crying-face:

Lashley

Please disperse! Nothing to see here!
Just a really toxic situation happened between my group of friends... It's really hard to explain. And I gave it my absolute all to keep everyone together, but over the course of a few weeks things just continually broke down between everyone. Things were said, wounds ripped open. Everyone drifted apart, ghosted, broke promises, and it's just a mess.

For my own part, i take plenty of blame. Since Summer when my colon Cancer was diagnosed and I got surgery for my Crohn's Disease... I wasn't quite the same. Struggled a lot with depression and I didn't get on anti-depressants until October, they didn't take effect until half-way through November. So I admit, for my own part there were plenty of days I was a miserable person (and even now... not everyday is sunshine and rainbows you know?), but I showed up everyday i could and did my best regardless. Even in the end, I tried to keep everyone together but... Well, I hate to admit it but it's just at this point where bridges are burned and everything is sad. :crying-face:
Damn

Has arenanet said when Guild Wars 2 is coming to Steam?

Last edited:

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018

Really sorry to hear that. While I can't fully understand what you have/are going through I can fully understand the after effects.

My Dad has been in hospital since just before Christmas, went in on his 70th birthday, pancreatitis. It has been hard going. There has been complications and every time they get under control there has been an additional complication. He has now been in around 5 weeks and my mum has been told that it may be another 5 weeks.

So for the last 4 weeks I have, to not be too mild about it, been a miserable fucker. Not really wanting to do too much. In my case though it has been my friends who have helped me through. Between partying up to do stuff together (recently helped a mate level his Blue Mage) or surviving the zombie apocalypse together (Project Zomboid is great). Fortunately my group of friends share more interests with me so that always help keep us together.

If you decide to come back and do server swap, depending on where you go, give me a shout and I am happy to party up with you. I am on the European server Light/Lich character Isheane Druicane. Hell I may even start my own Free Company. With Blackjack and Hookers...

My steam profile is linked as well.

Sometimes I think we can all do with more friends.
Has arenanet said when Guild Wars 2 is coming to Steam?
I believe that has been put on hold untill the latest expansion has been finished.

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
i have noticed quite a bunch of folsk buying it lately out of nowhere ... looks well interesting
Its great. Especially at the price it is. Don't know how long it will last though as it all might get a bit similar after a few hours playing.

• Eyes

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
As of right now, this very minute in-order for me to get the 20% I must redeem the current choice? (I have year legacy/classic plan)

Edited: I see 20% off at the store - is that my discount? I haven't redeemed this months choice yet nor have paused.

Last edited:
  • Eyes

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
I remember this story I learnt in college, there is a tribe that trades everything in large stones. The stones were all over the island. You trade a stock animal for one of the stones, it will remain in the same place it's always been but now everybody knows you own the stone. You can use this stone in future trades.

It's like NFTs but useful and without wasting electricity.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I was hoping for something better, but seeing how this is the first time that they have done this and how those maybe have just been a quick thing that they did, it's not too terrible. With with the kratos animated profile picture it would have been nicer if you could see him yell and move. Or maybe that would have been too goofy. But at the same time you have Capcom who does steam points stuff and they do look nice but the biggest issues that I have seen from those is the quality of the animation. So they don't look bad but rather okay, they would look even better though if the animation looked a lot smoother.

Either way this is great especially for those emoticons since that's one of the things that most people will end using. Since they can been used all over Steam.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I was hoping for something better, but seeing how this is the first time that they have done this and how those maybe have just been a quick thing that they did, it's not too terrible. With with the kratos animated profile picture it would have been nicer if you could see him yell and move. Or maybe that would have been too goofy. But at the same time you have Capcom who does steam points stuff and they do look nice but the biggest issues that I have seen from those is the quality of the animation. So they don't look bad but rather okay, they would look even better though if the animation looked a lot smoother.

Either way this is great especially for those emoticons since that's one of the things that most people will end using. Since they can been used all over Steam.
Kratos facepalming is so good XD

• Eyes
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

As you said, this feels like a last minute addition to the system, however, it is a very nice first step and it would be amazing if they keep pushing this kind of integration as it gives users a lot of choices when it comes to customization, heck, we could even get animated backgrounds or totally integrated themes.

We will have to wait and see but glad to see they took the first step in this direction, means they are happy with the Steam tools and ecosystem.

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
well since I'm enjoying ys origin I also bought celceta and ys seven, which are the only YS games I was missing which xseed published.

Only Lacrimosa of Dana and Nox now, but I'll leave those for when I'm done with what I currently have on my plate

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
I have been playing Fallout 4 recently and while roaming the wasteland is fun enough, the step down in writing and quest quality is very clear. Compared to something like Witcher 3 the game feels almost antiquated. Hopefully Bethesda will step it up for Starfield.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
I have been playing Fallout 4 recently and while roaming the wasteland is fun enough, the step down in writing and quest quality is very clear. Compared to something like Witcher 3 the game feels almost antiquated. Hopefully Bethesda will step it up for Starfield.
I hope so, FO4 really bored me to tears.
It was a big step down from FO3 and Skyrim imo

Status
Not open for further replies.