Community MetaSteam | July 2020 - Blood on the Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookyfriend

Jan 27, 2019

Got this indie game years ago and it is getting fully worked on atm by the dev.
Wow I have this game too.
Checking the Steam Page it say

[UWSL]Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?[/UWSL]
“The final version of the game will be available in May 2016.”

Well at least he is still updating the game?

Reactions: sk2k

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Microsoft is only talking its Windows 10 release through its integrated storefront at launch but tells Windows Central it hasn't ruled out other platforms like Steam for a later date. "We have nothing new to share regarding additional versions, but our goal is to have 'Microsoft Flight Simulator' available on as many platforms as possible," a Microsoft spokesperson said.

Fucks sake.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
So they are gonna make a niche game only available on the worst PC storefront for some time.

Q: Is Microsoft Flight Simulator going to be released on Steam or the Epic Store?
A: We have no news to share regarding additional versions, but our goal is to have Microsoft Flight Simulator available on as many platforms as possible.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Wow I have this game too.
Checking the Steam Page it say

[UWSL][UWSL]Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?[/UWSL][/UWSL]
“The final version of the game will be available in May 2016.”

Well at least he is still updating the game?
Yeah the dev initially had another team help with its development but things fell off
They got back to working on it in 2019 or 2018 IIRC.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Putting the Beechcraft Baron behind the deluxe edition makes me sad. That glorious biprop was my favorite plane in Fly! 2k. I'm still very, very interested in this game... If only I still had a hotas.

Reactions: Li Kao

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
If anyone's looking for a fun multiplayer game to play with friends (local and online), check out Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart. It's a fanmade kart racer built in the Doom engine. It's got 9 million stages and characters.

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
Reactions: Shahem

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Really curios how Death Stranding will be received on PC, it's console reception was already more positive than i expected

Reactions: ISee

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
Like modders will care if mods are officially supported or not. :p
Well this is the first time Decima Engine is on PC so it'll took a while for mods to come out, other than maybe simple ini edit.
Really curios how Death Stranding will be received on PC, it's console reception was already more positive than i expected
The hype factor and "this game change my life" factor is gone for sure.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Well this is the first time Decima Engine is on PC so it'll took a while for mods to come out, other than maybe simple ini edit.

The hype factor and "this game change my life" factor is gone for sure.
On the other hand, people will judge the game for what it is and the PC crowd has been shown to have stranger tastes than AAA hiking simulators. I expect it to sell amazingly well.

Reactions: PC-tan and LEANIJA
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
Are you looking for an alternative to your PC gaming shopping needs? Are you tired of all these features and quality of life improvements in your launcher of choice? Fret no more, we got you! Presenting the Epic Games Store™, if you don't know us, at least trust our tagline: "so barebones, we don't even have a shopping cart!"

This PC Gamer article is brought to you by the Epic Games Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.