Community MetaSteam | June 2019 - Microsoft does what Epican't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Last edited:

Deleted member 113

A question: I like the Conan comics, the setting, the genre, (...).

How is Conan Exiles these days?
Does it actually have quests, any kind of story, an ending? Something enticing for a gamer interested in SP content?
Or, is it like most sandbox titles currently available, and doesn't feature any sort of plot, quests, (...) ?

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
A question: I like the Conan comics, the setting, the genre, (...).

How is Conan Exiles these days?
Does it actually have quests, any kind of story, an ending? Something enticing for a gamer interested in SP content?
Or, is it like most sandbox titles currently available, and doesn't feature any sort of plot, quests, (...) ?
Well as far as SP you can get this mod that gears it for SP plus alter the rules (which is built in). The mod lets you level beyond cap. I haven't gotten far but I had fun. There are bosses you can fight and the like. blindrhythm and I talked about maybe playing it a week or so back.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Alright, fiinished with the sale. Bought more than usual due to VR.

Valve Complete Pack (the rest that I didn't already own)
Move or Die & Stick Fight: The Game pack
My Friend Pedro
A Plague Tale: Innocence
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
Blade & Sorcery
Audica
Virtual Virtual Reality
COMPOUND
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Standard Edition
Deep Rock Galactic
God's Trigger
One Finger Death Punch 2
Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
Friday the 13th: The Game
The Curse of Monkey Island
The World Next Door
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Explorer Edition
Escape from Monkey Island
VR Dungeon Knight
The Thrill of the Fight
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
LUMINES REMASTERED
Remothered: Tormented Fathers
Sudden Strike 2 Gold
Act of War: High Treason
Act of War: Direct Action
The Spy Who Shrunk Me
The Exorcist: Legion VR Pack
IronWolf
Vanishing Realms
The Mage's Tale
Transpose
Creed: Rise to Glory
Racket Fury: Table Tennis VR
Climbey
Soundboxing
Dreadhalls
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
Bendy and the Ink Machine: Complete Edition
Primordian
Skyworld
Conductor
Abode
Undead Development
Catch & Release
Cosmic Trip
XING: The Land Beyond
BOXVR
Robinson: The Journey
Overload
A Chair in a Room
Audioshield
Torn
-KLAUS-
InDeath
SUPERHYPERCUBE
DEXED
Tethered

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
My haul so far
Gifted a game worth $2 (199 pts)

Pinball Arcade Stern Pack 1 $10 (999 pts)

Override Mega Edition $10 (999 pts)

Doom Eternal $60 (5999 pts, I used credit from an ebay transaction I made)

Keys I bought
Brave $5
Disney Cars Collection $10
Chicken Little duology $6.24

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
KainXVIII please check your email or log into steamgifts.

Hmm I got some 800ish fuel. I was playing Max Payne 3 for more than 30 mins. but I didn't get points from it. I wonder if there is a glitch that'll make it so that a game instantly gives you pts unaffected by capacity...

Reactions: KainXVIII

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Well.
I bought Treasure Adventure World... and I got a refund.
I don't think it plays particularly well... and it's one of the ugliest games I've ever seen. The old ass free version was pixelated, but charming. This one looks like a low budget flash game. Ironic...

Alwa's Awakening. Also got a refund.
It's not bad it's just... a bit old, which I wouldn't mind if you were not sooo slow.
I just can't deal with old timey sensibilities when you have some games like Odallus The Dark Call which just play a lot smoother... now that was a pretty good game.

Maybe I'll try Zwei 1... this sale sucked a lot for me. And I also realize that I absolute cannot play slow ass games anymore. That and cutscenes that I can't fast forward.
Oddly enough, there are more and more "slow" game types like turn based RPGs that adopt faster options, but more action oriented ones tend to be lacking... a faster movement speed is certainly more influential on the gameplay in those cases, but snialing my way through games, I just can't anymore. Hey at least we can chat! But I'd rather not and get "my" accessibility options. Let me go fast please.

:steam_cleanseal:

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
VALVE ADMITTED TO RIGGING:

• We’ve made some back-end changes to help mitigate some of the snowball effects we’ve seen that have led to Team Corgi running away with the first two days of the races despite their tiny legs.

• We’ve changed some code to help deal with the imbalanced team sizes across the board.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
I could forgive Valve for all the mess that this event was, but after rigging the game more than it was already rigged against Team Corgi I simply can't.

A corgi just doesn't strike me as a real dog. It seems like it would rather be a cat or a hamster. Why do people like this animal so much?
You haven't just stepped over the line with this post - you went through it with a truck.

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
Well.
I bought Treasure Adventure World... and I got a refund.
I don't think it plays particularly well... and it's one of the ugliest games I've ever seen. The old ass free version was pixelated, but charming. This one looks like a low budget flash game. Ironic...

Alwa's Awakening. Also got a refund.
It's not bad it's just... a bit old, which I wouldn't mind if you were not sooo slow.
I just can't deal with old timey sensibilities when you have some games like Odallus The Dark Call which just play a lot smoother... now that was a pretty good game.

Maybe I'll try Zwei 1... this sale sucked a lot for me. And I also realize that I absolute cannot play slow ass games anymore. That and cutscenes that I can't fast forward.
Oddly enough, there are more and more "slow" game types like turn based RPGs that adopt faster options, but more action oriented ones tend to be lacking... a faster movement speed is certainly more influential on the gameplay in those cases, but snialing my way through games, I just can't anymore. Hey at least we can chat! But I'd rather not and get "my" accessibility options. Let me go fast please.

:steam_cleanseal:
Zwei it's a underrated gem, a game full of charm and interesting mechanics, try it ;) I loved it, so many good memories :D

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Iirc valve gave away 2000 as an apology due to the kerfuffle of the event at the start
They were given to those psrticipating in day 1 and 2. For the rest of the period itll be 100 pts only.

Status
Not open for further replies.