Community MetaSteam | June 2019 - Microsoft does what Epican't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Looked at the 1600 games on my wishlist, and in the end i got stressed and just bought new releases lol.
I used gg.deals and looked at Historical Lows and picked a bunch of$1 or so games to buy. I only made a list of them, but I'll knock some off if I feel like it.

SNK 40th ann. is very likely a lock as I want to use at least 2-3 $5 coupons, along with my remaining ebay cash so I'd get the game for 'free'.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
What was clicker/idle rpg hybrid (???) game that was popular like a month or two ago? It was set on an island, if I recall correctly. Was around $20. Can't remember what it's called and can't seem to find it either by searching Steam or google.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
What was clicker/idle rpg hybrid (???) game that was popular like a month or two ago? It was set on an island, if I recall correctly. Was around $20. Can't remember what it's called and can't seem to find it either by searching Steam or google.

This one? (I have no idea what it is, but I think I remember lashman mentioning it was kinda like an idle/clicker thingy)

Reactions: beep boop

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Does anyone know a fix for GeForce Experience's '0x0001' error? Been having it for a week and no solution for it online seems to help. I have no reason to update my drivers atm btw.

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know a fix for GeForce Experience's '0x0001' error? Been having it for a week and no solution for it online seems to help. I have no reason to update my drivers atm btw.
Not sure from your post what you meant, but updating your drivers is probably the first thing you should do. That and check you have not messed with a Windows privacy/tweaking program that might have turned off services like Telemetry etc.

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
Valve's Debut Mobile Game, Dota Underlords, Scores 1.5 Million Downloads in Its First Week

Dota Underlords, the first mobile title released by renowned PC game maker Valve Software, has been installed by more than 1.5 million players worldwide during its first week in public beta, Sensor Tower Store Intelligence data reveals.

To date, the largest number of Dota Underlords installs have come from Russia, which has accounted for approximately 210,000 downloads or 14 percent of the total. The United States is the game’s second largest market so far with 165,000 or about 11 percent of installs. Indonesia is third with 135,000 or about 9 percent. The game is most popular among Google Play users, who account for about 66 percent of all downloads.

Dota Underlords is part of a burgeoning new sub-genre of multiplayer games known as Auto Chess, its name taken from a popular fan-made mod for Valve’s PC title Dota 2. The creators of the Dota Auto Chess mod themselves recently launched a standalone mobile version, Auto Chess: Origin, which has been installed by an estimated 4.2 million App Store and Google Play users globally in its first month of availability. It was downloaded 1.1 million times in its first week on both platforms and has grossed more than $1.3 million so far. Valve has yet to begin monetizing Dota Underlords.
not official data as it isn't from Valve

-------------------------------------------------
re: Blue protocol

I'm kinda interested I hope we get to hear more soon

Reactions: Mor

Deleted member 113

Weird, now I can't "attack" on that event game.
The button does nothing. I can't select a team to attack. :unsure:

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
So if you claim more points than you have capacity... do you just lose those points? Or do you have to play them for 30 more minutes for it to come back?
So this morning I was able to claim leftover points on games I'd already claimed! So that's good.

Reactions: Mor

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Imagine being such a fucking victim you join team corgi out of peer pressure.
Should be renamed Team Sheeple to be honest because that's what you fucking losers are.
Just following the masses, reading harry potter, doing an office job, proclaiming how unique you are on Tinder and the settling down in a traditional family unit until retirement.

Compare that to us alphas on team piggie, our team of misfits.
The rotten, the inked, the crazy. Podium #1 might be out of our reach, but at least we didn't gave up our souls to get there.

We Oink the fastest,
We Oink the hardest,
We Oink until we die.
:steam_pig_cool:

Honestly this is an awful sales event. Where are my discovery-crawl cards, Gabe?
You'll buy enough games to drown in, idle some old games where you have tons of cheevos, then convert that into points to boost, then buy more levels for your badge, so that a meaningless number on your Steam profile gets higher, and you'll love it.

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
Choose team to attack first then press the attack button.

DDU? Download the driver manually you mean?
DDU to completely uninstall the driver and GFE. Do this in safe mode. Then use the exe that you want to install the driver. When the installer starts you have to look for an option maybe like advanced or something. In there you can choose to not install GFE at all, but just the driver it self. You still get the Nvidia control panel. Ansel also need to be turned off as you can't use it, I forgot how but easy to find with search on the internet.

You do lose stuff like shadow play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tizoc

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Hey has anybody played either of these cheapos?

Any good?
Not sure if you got an answer for this one (im catching up on this thread) but i played this and really liked it. Nice little puzzle game with a lovely art style. The puzzles are a bit of a mix, some pretty good, some a bit more formulaic but its well presented. Took only a few hours to complete, maybe 3-4 if i remember correctly.

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
I am really interested in getting an Index. If / when Valve announce the games they have in development i may have to bite. It sounds like a nice upgrade from the Vive.

Wah ha ha ha ha...

I knew having 4 disk drives with 100s of games installed would come in handy one day. Im idling all my games to generate boosts whilst watching the Cricket.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milena

SRossi

regretten? rien!
Dec 9, 2018
Wah ha ha ha ha...

I knew having 4 disk drives with 100s of games installed would come in handy one day. Im idling all my games to generate boosts whilst watching the Cricket.
But... you can just not download them and SAM it?

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
How can one set the right mouse button to toggle zoom? I hate having to hold the right mouse button to zoom and would prefer a press for toggle in max payne 3

FunnyJay