Community MetaSteam | June 2019 - Microsoft does what Epican't

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
If this game is just going to be Randy airing his grievances then it will be even worse than I thought. Nothing of value was lost.
well i'm sure it won't be JUST Randy airing his grievances (there will also be LOTS of unfunny and outdated "jokes" :p) ... but yeah, it's not looking great if he even forced that shit into the bridging DLC

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Pitchford, much like Jaffe, is a man that's forever stuck in the 90's and apparently thinks his life is a real life Jim Carrey movie. You could cast those two in Dumb & Dumber and the movie probably would have been the same.. just a biography instead.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada

Halo Reach PC beta planned to start next week for a small group of players.

Guilty of Being

META MAN
Dec 5, 2018
Texas

Halo Reach PC beta planned to start next week for a small group of players.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Crash Team Racing NF is great, but the remake has some annoyances not in the first game. Or to be more exact: Dragon Mines needs to be collapsed and forgotten forever.

Reactions: MJunioR

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Available for pre-order, $49.99.

Here's some gameplay from E3 in case you missed it.

I think this game participated in making me interested in Spider's older output, Mars War Logs and The Technomancer. Not really sure what to expect of them, the critical reception is relatively terrible, but if the games have decent writing, serviceable mechanics, with some jank, I might be interested.
Anybody played them ?

Edit - Uh, for fuck's sake, I didn't expect to not be able to add people from here to steam... because I haven't reached 300 posts :blobclosecry:

Reactions: MJunioR and Milena

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
oh
my
god

Valve finally added a "view [game] forum" option to the right click menu in list view. This is better than any library improvements we're gonna get. The torture of first having to go into the community hub and then clicking through to the forum has finally come to an end!

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I think this game participated in making me interested in Spider's older output, Mars War Logs and The Technomancer. Not really sure what to expect of them, the critical reception is relatively terrible, but if the games have decent writing, serviceable mechanics, with some jank, I might be interested.
Anybody played them ?

Edit - Uh, for fuck's sake, I didn't expect to not be able to add people from here to steam... because I haven't reached 300 posts :blobclosecry:
Tbh, I've been avoiding Spider's game all these years. I'm okay with janks as I liked Pyranha Bytes' outputs, but Spiders' are just seem to be missing something that I want from RPGs, according to reviews and impressions.

oh
my
god

Valve finally added a "view [game] forum" option to the right click menu in list view. This is better than any library improvements we're gonna get. The torture of first having to go into the community hub and then clicking through to the forum has finally come to an end!
Lol. That was an endless nightmare indeed. They finally did it, huh?

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
oh
my
god

Ok, now we just need
  • filtering by user tags in the new library
  • a faster way to compare achievements in a game with friends
Then I'm basically 100% satisfied.

Last edited:

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION puts such a huge fucking smile on my face.

If you like shmups, please jump on this bad girl.
It's a fucking amazing game

i believe Schnitzelfee played it A LOT! ;)
I sure did, I should play it again...

It was the best before Touhou started releasing on Steam.
So, what you say is I should play one of those Touhou games I guess... I kinda never dipped my tows into them besides loving shmups :p

Which on should I get during the sale?

Also guys, hear me out... Shmup Battle Royale... Mix tetris 99 with twinkle star sprites and boom!
Now where is my money for this genius idea?

And I am officially too dumb for Underlords / Auto chess... I don't get it at all :weary-face:

Last edited:

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Wait, am I going mad? Has the view forum button been in the right click menu for a long time? Perhaps I'm thinking of the lack of a button for the store page in list view... Or maybe both? I'm definitely getting the feeling that more stuff has been added to that menu.

Reactions: lashman

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Wait, am I going mad? Has the view forum button been in the right click menu for a long time? Perhaps I'm thinking of the lack of a button for the store page in list view... Or maybe both? I'm definitely getting the feeling that more stuff has been added to that menu.
Not sure about the "View Forum" right click option, but the "Discussions" link in the Links section of a library page always lead you directly to the forums. It's what I've mainly been using.

Reactions: lashman

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Not sure about the "View Forum" right click option, but the "Discussions" link in the Links section of a library page always lead you directly to the forums. It's what I've mainly been using.
Ah, right. It's just that I'm always in the list view. The only time I ever go in the detailed view is to compare achievements and play time.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Anybody played them ?

I never finished a spiders game other than Bound by Flame, which I finished five times back when it released. They aren't great RPGs, unfortunately, but they are decent games. Maybe with GreedFall they make something close to ELEX, fingers crossed.

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
「Echo」 , a kind soul on Steam Community pointed out to me that you can use SpecialK's Resolution Limiting feature to override the resolution setting in God Wars. Simply set MinRes=3840x2160 in the dxgi.ini and you'll be set.

If it's an Unity game, make sure to disable the Texture caching (in the Texture Management tab). It breaks things up in pretty much every Unity game.

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
「Echo」 , a kind soul on Steam Community pointed out to me that you can use SpecialK's Resolution Limiting feature to override the resolution setting in God Wars. Simply set MinRes=3840x2160 in the dxgi.ini and you'll be set.

Looks great!

I'm also liking the artstyle, it's pretty unique and not your regular flat anime artstyle. The best part of it is that art scales pretty well in higher resolutions. I'll definitely getting this later.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
oh
my
god

now if only they'd also add "go to store page" and "open game folder" to that menu ............

Status
Not open for further replies.