Community MetaSteam | June 2019 - Microsoft does what Epican't

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

• Any and all credit for the concept of these threads goes to the amazing MRORANGE!

Ravenland

Ravenland is a challenging deck-building roguelike card game. Adventure and deal with the ancients who rule the forest. Try the three different heroes, unlock cards and traits and upgrade the town for better chance of success.

Trover Saves the Universe

From the co-creator of Rick and Morty comes Trover Saves the Universe.

Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic named Glorkon who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You're partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn’t a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe. He’s also not that big a fan of you quite frankly, and neither am I. (Jk, you’re great)

Only you and Trover can save everything in this bizarre comedy adventure, created by Justin Roiland!

BATTLETECH Urban Warfare

Urban Warfare brings 'Mech combat to the vast cityscapes of the Inner Sphere! Electronic warfare, large-scale building destruction, environmental mechanics, new enemy units and more make the urban sprawl a whole new battlefield.

Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King

Put on the Wanderer's coat and explore strange worlds adrift within the void. Retrace the fall of an entire civilization through the testimonies of its rare survivors in Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King, an adventure game mixing exploration and boss fight.

In the world of Hypnos, a wide continent scattered with huge fortresses and cities in ruins is yours to roam. Switch between 2.5D and 3D phases and dive into the story of a forgotten universe where fierce opponents await. To reach victory, precision in your movements and observation of your enemies will be vital. Are you ready, Wanderer?

Barotrauma

Overcome crisis and the unrelenting pressure of a frozen ocean. In the not too distant future, where habitable places have become scarce, humanity has arrived on Jupiter’s moon. Europa with its frozen surface is a hostile environment, and life can only be found in the dark ocean beneath the ice – and the small pockets of human habitation are not the only form of life to be found there.

Play with friends in adrenaline-filled co-operative gameplay, navigate Europa’s frozen depths in single player mode and transform the game with fully integrated mod tools and Steam Workshop. Procedural levels and events ensure no two games will ever be exactly alike.

Road to Guangdong - Story-Based Indie Road Trip Car Driving Game

Assume the role of Sunny on the road trip of a lifetime with her Aunt Guu Ma. Drive and maintain your dilapidated old car as you journey through 1990s Guangdong, China, meeting with relatives and rekindling relationships to save your family restaurant.

Drive across China in the beloved but weathered family car, ‘Sandy’. Take care of your tyres, fuel consumption and engine condition as you navigate the beautiful province of Guangdong. An epic journey in such an old car isn’t going to be easy – be prepared to take a look under the hood. Add oil, manage petrol, maintain the engine and build a stock of useful parts to avoid calling out the mechanic.

Play as Sunny, a 23-year-old art graduate, as she joins 68-year-old aunt Guu Ma on a road trip to rekindle her family restaurant. Unexpectedly inheriting her family’s restaurant, Sunny is tasked with reigniting relationships, and establishing her place in the family, on her quest to secure and recreate secret recipes.

Navigate narrative puzzles and moral choices as you select dialogue and shape Sunny’s character. Sunny and Guu Ma’s relationship will be tested and evolve throughout a road trip that will change both of their lives.

Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up

Every day, millions crowd the tube in a desperate bid to get to work. Can you build and run the perfect metro station to help them make it on time?

Overcrowd is a tactical management sim set on the metro. Blending base building with pausable real-time strategy, Overcrowd offers a unique mix of spatial puzzling, strategic thinking and split-second choices.

Excavate your way through 4 layers of earth. Design your layout carefully and plot commuter routes with user-defined directional signs. Keep things on track with a wide range of equipment to unlock and procure.

You’ll need to assemble a crack team, tool them up and deploy them to run your station in real time. You can set priorities, schedule breaks or just deploy them manually. Keep your staff room well stocked and your employees levelled and you can take you tube station to new depths.

Commuters have needs, just like you and me. The hazards of a badly run station - delays, heat, dirt, rats - will affect their state of mind and your station reputation. Beware hoodlums and pickpockets who will try to derail your operation!

Everything from bin emptying, generator refueling, power, litter collection, heat, commuter AI, shop prices, stock and staff activities are simulated down to the individual level. The huge range of interacting systems gives scope for emergent and unpredictable gameplay.

MotoGP19

MotoGP19 celebrates the passion for motorsports!
The official videogame of the most popular motorcycle championship in the world is back with a new chapter full of surprises!

All the adrenaline of the 2019 season right in your hands!
Race with all the official riders of the MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup classes on 19 different tracks.

Hell Let Loose

You've never played World War 2 the way it was meant to be played... with lumbering tanks dominating the battlefield, crucial supply chains fuelling the frontlines, being a cog in the machine of colossal combined arms warfare. Hell Let Loose puts you in the chaos of war, complete with deep player-controlled vehicles, a dynamically evolving front line, and crucial unit-focused gameplay that commands the tide of battle.

Featuring sweeping maps modelled on real reconnaissance images and satellite data, the entire battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors - allowing for emergent and constantly unique gameplay that pits two forces of fifty players in a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests and towns on an ever-evolving front line. When a sector is captured, it will generate one of three resources for your team, creating a complex meta-game that will influence your team’s march to victory.

Toki

The return of the wacky monkey!

Toki sets off on a new adventure! The cult action/platform game originally released on arcade machines in 1989 is back with a super-simian new version, featuring all-new hand-drawn graphics and re-orchestrated music!

Toki the warrior lived peacefully in the jungle with his sweetheart Miho. Appearing out of nowhere, the terrifying voodoo sorcerer Vookimedlo and heinous demon Bashtar kidnap Miho and turn the poor Toki into a chimpanzee! Unfortunately for his sweetheart, he has become a hairy, lethargic ape...

OCTOPATH TRAVELER

The award-winning RPG comes to PC!

Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers.

Blaster Master Zero

Mutant scum never learn! Blaster Master Zero makes its Steam debut!

Blaster Master Zero is a 8-bit style top-down & sideview 2D action-adventure game that hearkens back to the golden age of the NES.

This game was created using the original 1988 title "Blaster Master" from Sunsoft as a base, with the addition of new areas and bosses, new gameplay elements such as extra sub-weapons, improved gameplay, a more robust scenario, refined and expanded exploration mechanics, and more.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Bloodstained is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you've come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game.

Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.

My Friend Pedro

My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.

Steel Division 2

Steel Division 2 pushes the limits of the WW2 RTS experience. Set on the Eastern Front in 1944, this sequel of the critically acclaimed Real-Time Tactical game puts you in charge of your entire army during Operation Bagration, the Soviet offensive against Nazi armies in Bielorussia.

Play as a General in the 1:1-scale turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns, as a Colonel in the epic Real-Time Tactical Battles, as an Weapon Expert in the brand-new Deck Building System.

With more than 600 units, 25 maps, and multiple game modes, Steel Division 2 lets you play as you want and offers hundreds of hours of gameplay in solo, multiplayer and coop.

198X

198X is an arcade epic. A coming-of-age story told through multiple games and genres, worlds and characters. Experience the thrill of shooting, driving, jumping, fighting and role-playing – combined with emotional, cinematic storytelling. Welcome to the world of 198X – where a new life is just 1 credit away.

The game is set in Suburbia, just outside the City, sometime in 198X. It follows the journey of Kid, a teenager stuck between the limitations of innocent youth and the obligations of inevitable adulthood. The story unfolds when Kid discovers the local arcade – finding new worlds, and new meaning, in video games. For every visit to the arcade – every game uncovered, every move mastered, every demon defeated – Kid grows stronger. And the lines between game and reality starts to blur…

F1 2019 Anniversary Edition

The F1 2019 Anniversary Edition comes with two classic cars from the 2010 season; the Ferrari F10, as driven by Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa, and Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button’s McLaren MP4-25.

The official videogame of the 2019 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, F1 2019 challenges you to Defeat your Rivals in the most ambitious F1 game in Codemasters’ history.

F1 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the 2019 season. This year sees the inclusion of F2 with players being able to complete the 2018 season with the likes of George Russell, Lando Norris and Alexander Albon.

With greater emphasis on graphical fidelity, the environments have been significantly enhanced, and the tracks come to life like never before. Night races have been completely overhauled creating vastly improved levels of realism and the upgraded F1 broadcast sound and visuals add further realism to all aspects of the race weekend.

Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow

When he morphs into a Ninja, you'd better Duck!

Void Bastards

Get the achievement: Coffin Dodger​

Escape the nebula on NORMAL or HARD with no deaths.

People who have completed the challenge:​

• Notice a poster that is obnoxious or harmful to the thread? REPORT THEIR POST AND/OR WARN THEM.
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your game stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • NO ANIME / J- ROCK / POP.

• How do I do giveaways? - Use SteamGifts or use the [HIDETHANKS][/HIDETHANKS] tags ("Hide until reacted" in the toolbar)
  • How do I recommend a game / challenge / retro to the OP? - Send me a PM

Last edited:

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
On topic: F1 2019 looks really good, should I wait for that or get 2018?

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
And another thread where I add games to my wishlist so I can spend more money that I don't have. Thanks! :p

But nice thread :)

Just noticed that the Steam Android app updated on Wednesday, and the push notifications work again, yay. It's been a long time, at least it feels like it.
Oh... so that's why it started working again yesterday. I had given up on Android 9 (it was working on my old phone that was stuck on 7).

Reactions: Deleted member 113
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
How is it June already? Life goes way too fast..
tell me about it :negative-blob:

get both!

And another thread where I add games to my wishlist so I can spend more money that I don't have. Thanks! :p
you're welcome ;)

steamthread.com and thesteamthread.com forwarded :dabblob:
you're the bestest! as always :cat-heart-blob:

:minos_dealwith:

New thread wooo

Lets see how popular this one becomes hehe
the more the better :D

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
F1 2018 is great and 2019 is indeed looking even better with the F2 stuff, but I'll be going with GRID this year. Still plan to get F1 2019 in a sale next year though.

Also, can't go without saying - great thread lashy lashy. June is here and I can't wait for the sales that it brings along.

Reactions: NarohDethan
Status
Not open for further replies.