Community MetaSteam | June 2020 - Month Of The Seal, With Many A Deal, Throw Money With Zeal, The Wallet Will Kneel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Considering Koei said PC is the most popular platform for Atelier games in Asia I wouldn't be surprised if they did a day 1 pc release outside of Japan.
Now if only the ports could be consistently decent :blobweary:

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018

I know the sale is in less than 3 hours but, my curiosity does not know the word patience.
Taken from the announcement above, I underlined "rewarding reviews" because that was the only thing I did not know it was coming, assuming it does as they said (steamdb guys have a solid reputation) .
It sounds like a positive thing to me and should incentive future reviews if the rewards are good of course.

Also, somebody discovered that default steam chat emoticons are in the process to be updated. :Steamsad:
is at least new. The rest can be seen by hovering over them
You can use Steam Points(tm) to apply reactions to reviews.
I'm excited to see what is the theme for this year's Summer sale is.
Road Trip

Reactions: Tomasety

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I doubt I'll be buying anything, I'm already juggling a few very big games, I'm not starting anything else until I'm done with them, which wont be for another 3 or 4 months at best.

Reactions: ISee

nofuckinidea

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Really disappointed from the Cyberpunk presentation 😕 Too much GTA for my taste. I just can hope the tone of the game is much different then the trailer suggest.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I have 86,000 Steam Points.

Ohhh, "buying" backgrounds directly with points without having to go to the market or crafting badges is nice. Guess that will tank their value though.

liezryou

MetaMember
Oct 31, 2018
The sales seem really lackluster. Seems like most of the popular games don't even have their max sale price they've had in the past. I miss the days of flash sales.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Servers are crapping down on me now, but managed to grab Saints & Sinners and Darksiders Genesis, my most wanted games.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I think the main page is okay but the rewards page is getting hit a lot though
---I hope they add more stuff as the days go on

Status
Not open for further replies.