Community MetaSteam | June 2020 - Month Of The Seal, With Many A Deal, Throw Money With Zeal, The Wallet Will Kneel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
I am not sony so I cant confirm anything, I'm a third party entity here and can only talk for myself :)

always wait for official confirmation :cat-heart-blob:
Oh sure. I wasn't planning on taking on social media like it's a set thing, or at all.
But my "surprised face" will be pretty unsurprised should the official announcement be made in the coming months.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I've been liking the boss battles less with the newer games.
Mainly because I wanted to use slow-but-powerful weapons, but regular enemies and bosses just get faster and faster. Dark Souls 3 was an exercise in frustration and at one point I just started summoning help for every boss.
So do i and i never had any particular problems with any boss in DS3. Like, i literally exclusively put all my skillpoints into strength on my first playthrough lol

Reactions: ISee

Avern

MetaMember
May 14, 2020
So do i and i never had any particular problems with any boss in DS3. Like, i literally exclusively put all my skillpoints into strength on my first playthrough lol
This. I just finished a replay of it wielding the biggest stuff I could find, and the only boss who felt kind of oppressive towards slow weapons was the Pontiff. I swear, somebody working at From is obsessed with frame data and spends hours poring over every action's timings. There are always opportunities to get in hits, even with the slowest stuff, and that's something most of the souls-clones I've played fail to get right.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
How tf do you beat Sister Friede with a slow ass strength weapon?

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I own almost everything I need. Ah well. I just need to buy a copy of Overload and I'm good.

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Meh. Mostly pretty low value stuff.
I do want Supraland and Overload seems neat, but without talking quality, it's pretty weak this month... old and cheap stuff already available elsewhere is not great.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Thanks to this new bundle I reduced my steam wishlist by 1 game~
Don't need that many pixel art looking indies than I already own :drinking-blob:

Gevin

Watch Madoka
Nov 16, 2018
Only thing of interest there is The Messenger and it's certainly not worth paying $20 just for it

Reactions: Routa

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
Paused once again. I think the last one I got was the Crash & Spyro one and have been pausing after that every month.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
EA really needs to have an animated banner when a game launches. Wasn't Jedi Fallen Order with a static one?
Nope, Jedi FO had 3 banners, 2 animated and 1 static, the first one was a countdown for pre-orders, then it updated to an static one and then that one updated to the same art but with light sabers.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Supraland, Stygian, King's Bird and Barotrauma are on my wishlist.
Messenger is great but I already played it via Twitch.
Felix the Reaper, Naezith and Overload look neat.

Still, Supraland is the only one I really want, the others are more or less "nice to have".
...Which is probably enough to make me get it.

Still, where the hell is my anime Hamble! It's been half a year and the only ones have been what, Street Fighter and Okami? :confounded-face:

Avern

MetaMember
May 14, 2020
The game selection isn't terrible, but I already have most of them. Oh well. More Touhou games are coming to Steam today, so I have a good place to spend that sub money. :blobyesanime:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Still, putting Hellblade as a highlight after it's been a highlight in a Monthly not even a year ago is lol.
I have no problem with some repeats here and there, since Choice offers you more games than you can redeem anyway and not everyone picks up every bundle, but it feels a bit odd :grimacing-face:

Reactions: LEANIJA

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
I love Dark Souls. Probably makes it into my top 5 of all time.
Dark Souls 2 was alright, not great but it was more Dark Souls so i liked it.
Dark Souls 3 was great, loved it. woo. Dark Souls. It looked and played great and made some quality of life improvements to the formula and was great.

I am however pretty bad at the Souls games despite completing them all and I would summon for every boss, either a human helper or the AI helper (praise the sun). I loved helping out too. Would always go back to a boss i struggled with and give at least 5 people a hand before moving on.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah I just want Hellblade and maybe Stygian (but I think I read it isn't really a complete game). That won't cut it.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Playing Control right now, and I fully expect this to be the case for one of the main characters

• Toucan
Reactions: Milena

Avern

MetaMember
May 14, 2020

Finally managed to beat Celeste, or at the least beat the C-Sides, there's no way I can get the golden berries. Absolutely wonderful game but some level are pure madness that will haunt my dreams for years to come...
Congrats! Also, those are some nice death counts for a first time through. I think it took me nearly 1k attempts to clear 7-C. Only 418 is impressive! 👍

Reactions: kio

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com

Finally managed to beat Celeste, or at the least beat the C-Sides, there's no way I can get the golden berries. Absolutely wonderful game but some level are pure madness that will haunt my dreams for years to come...
I slammed the game for being too easy. Then ppl asked me about the B-Sides. I playd a few but didn't think it was worth hunting them all down.

Now yall telling me there are C-Sides too?

IDK...I don't like multiple playthroughs in games.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I forget if it was here or somewhere else, but just a reminder Apex is popular in Nippon, especially with people that stream like V-Tubers

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
I slammed the game for being too easy. Then ppl asked me about the B-Sides. I playd a few but didn't think it was worth hunting them all down.

Now yall telling me there are C-Sides too?

IDK...I don't like multiple playthroughs in games.
A, B and C sides are completely different levels. I agree with you that the base levels were on the easy side of the spectrum and I believe it's due to accessibility and making sure players got the sweet ending.
B and C sides can be insane in some cases and you need to complete some of them to be able to play chapter 9 that's the real ending of her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.