Community MetaSteam | June 2022 - It's Hot Outside! Sit and Play Some Videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I think this is a great deal also you might want to add to the list

Why are you making me buy so many games? :p

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.

FunnyJay

Powered by the Cloud
Apr 6, 2019
Sweden
Since some weeks back some games display an error with steam cloud everytime I close them, is it known what is happening?
I've noticed that for me it helps if I leave rhe game details page open until the cloud syncing is complete. If I quickly change game details page or close down steam after shutting down a game, the steam cloud thingie fails to sync

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Hopefully Sony delayed the PC version to bundle in the old trilogy. I think it would be worth it and they could charge full price for 5 games that way. It could be their MCC.

But more importantly it would be a better way to introduce the series to many pc gamers who have never played them.

Or maybe the leaked June date was just bullshit all along. It came from some internal EGS document iirc so maybe just a dud.

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
And i got stuck with Summer Sale quest, i reached Clue 4 (Simulations) and no matter what i click i only get Forza 4, Forza 5 and MS Flight Simulator displayed XD Even under Dating Sim tab XD
welcome to the club, take a comfy seat and a drink, we're in here until the valgorythm decides otherwise

🍷

• Sad

sk2k

Steam New Releases Warrior
Dec 8, 2018
Somewhere else
I never liked Borderlands and never played BL2 and BL3. Will i like Tiny Tina Wonderland? Is it grindy?

The steam sale sucks so far so i have bought nothing so far. :(

• Eyes

Kal1m3r0

MetaMember
Jan 9, 2021
Can I make an absolute wild guess and say that maybe Iron Galaxy fucked up the port and Sony delayed it because they care for its reputation and most valuable IPs?
I mean, look at Spiderman which already has a release date and had NIXES announced in the trailer too

• Eyes

Lashley

Please disperse! Nothing to see here!
Can I make an absolute wild guess and say that maybe Iron Galaxy fucked up the port and Sony delayed it because they care for its reputation and most valuable IPs?
I mean, look at Spiderman which already has a release date and had NIXES announced in the trailer too
it's 100% what's happened

NIXXES 👑

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and PC-tan

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Hopefully Sony delayed the PC version to bundle in the old trilogy. I think it would be worth it and they could charge full price for 5 games that way. It could be their MCC.

But more importantly it would be a better way to introduce the series to many pc gamers who have never played them.

Or maybe the leaked June date was just bullshit all along. It came from some internal EGS document iirc so maybe just a dud.
That sounds way too intelligent to be true. I am guessing the port just needs more time or something. The trilogy will probably come as some kind of enhanced Port releasing again for PS5 and PC side by side.

• Eyes

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 19, 2018
Ibis Island
Might've already been posted but the Cherry Tree High games are being removed from Steam at the end of this sale.
Any of the old guard knows how for awhile these and a few others were all there was for "anime" on the platform until things opened up.
So here's your last chance to get a bit of Steam history.

Blu

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019

These are also being removed by June 30th. No sale on these though.

Last edited:
  • Eyes

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
I see the honoka mod for Tifa, good choice
Thanks! The model is really well done. Tifa, unsurprisingly, has a comprehensive amount of decent to good model swaps on NexusMods.

Literally two of the mods in those pics i put on bookmark just a few days ago, guess which
Honoka and Usagi? No prizes for guessing lol.

Welp, the time for screwing around with FF7 is almost over, its time to play some freaking Somnium Files 2 baby! :blobyesanime:

• Eyes

Lashley

Please disperse! Nothing to see here!
Last edited:
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and yuraya

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
Ubisoft underperforming has little with Steam and a lot with their F2P GAAS chase and production issues. They have 0 AAA games scheduled for release this year.
I'd say it partly does because Ubisoft's decision to leave Steam mirrors those made by other publishers during similar circumstances. They all left shortly after pivoting their companies to microtransactions and F2P, thinking that they'd get the same amount of customers and 100% of the revenue.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Uncharted date changed to October 19th
Who could've anticipated that the studio responsible for the Arkham Knight port would have problems porting games to PC?!

I really don't understand how they still get hired for port jobs after that one.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Elden Ring just keeps on going doesn't it. I'm about 100 hours in, still loads to do. I think ill still be playing this game in six months time.

Is it worth buying the 10 games i put in my cart when im still deep into Elden Ring :thinking-blob:

:steam_cleanseal:
I beat elden ring at 300 hours, which was just one play through but I got every achievement besides some that require well playing through the game multiple times

I liked it a lot!
Even at that amount of time near the end there was probably stuff I missed or got locked away from me based on what I did or interacted with from my understanding of things.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Who could've anticipated that the studio responsible for the Arkham Knight port would have problems porting games to PC?!

I really don't understand how they still get hired for port jobs after that one.
Nixxes is only so big. Gotta farm out the ones they can't get to in time.

• Eyes

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021

It could be, but Arkham Knight was 7 years ago, surely they must have new people working on that port.

• Eyes

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Uncharted release date is now December 30th. Come on Sony just give us some update. If it's delayed just come out and say when roughly you expect it to be released. What's the deal with all this secrecy.

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Mods already started appearing for Sonic Origins, such as:
- Replacing the muffled Sonic 3 music with better quality versions and replacing the arranged tracks for Carnival Night, Ice Cap and Launch Base with either the prototype versions or the release versions:
(sonic_3_air_s3_k_tracks_d1fec.zip)

- And a port of Sonic Mania's shaders (such as the CRT filter):
(origins_blur_fix_12_6e87b.zip)

The shaders mod needs HedgeModManager 7.8, and the soundtrack mod works better with the manager as well to be able to switch between prototype or release music.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
My haul for this sale:

Fully paid by card money, too, plus some spare wallet money from when I bought the Deck.

Kinda simple, as I already bought a number of games on GMG before the sale, like FF VIIR, Life is Strange True Colours, TMNT Shredders Revenge

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
Warning regarding AI: The Somnium Files 2 - controllers do not work if you're running Windows 11 (I personally tested this with DirectInput and Xinput pads, neither work).

Per the game's own Steam discussion forum, it appears to be some kind of conflict with the Steam overlay, and affects both Somnium Files 1 and 2. Spike Chunsoft is aware of the issue and are supposedly working on a fix. But for now, if you're planning on playing using a pad, you should hold off on picking up the Steam version. :expressionless-face:

EDIT: Tried some more pads I had lying around, and for whatever reason the controller inputs work now. Kindly ignore the above, and buy this awesome game. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Last edited:

sanhora

Baldr Sky
Dec 7, 2018

Free Hololive themed Vampire Survivors clone was released yesterday on itch and got around 50k downloads in less than a day. Matsuri just streamed it a couple of hours ago and Pekora is going to play it later today.
The game's very high quality for a free fan game and it'd be cool (but maybe unrealistic) to see Cover work with the creators and make this into an official game and obviously do a Steam release one day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.