Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
May huh. It's too bad my money situation continues to suck so probably no new games for me this month.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Sonic Racing Transformed being close to Puyo Puyo and Total War is such an injustice. Maybe if SEGA announce the movie Sonic skin and Jim Carrey as pre-order DLC people will be more interested?

Kylac

Apr 17, 2019
nice to see Hedon get some love. my topic on resetera worked. :smiling-eyes:

Also it's not on Steam but John Romero's SIGIL is finally suppose to be out this month barring a third delay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 113
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
May huh. It's too bad my money situation continues to suck so probably no new games for me this month.
nooooo :( that sucks :(

Sonic Racing Transformed being close to Puyo Puyo and Total War is such an injustice. Maybe if SEGA announce the movie Sonic skin and Jim Carrey as pre-order DLC people will be more interested?
i know i would be!

For me the superior version will always be the MT-32 one because it's the one I played for the first time.
fair enough :)

Reactions: MJunioR

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Great job on the thread lashman!

Still have to cast my votes in that poll. What's stopping me is the sudden horror that will surely follow as I realize I voted for all four. I have almost zero interest in the new Sonic Racing, but I'll probably end up with it somehow after seeing a discount somewhere.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Great job on the thread @lashman!
aww, thank you :heartblob:

Still have to cast my votes in that poll. What's stopping me is the sudden horror that will surely follow as I realize I voted for all four. I have almost zero interest in the new Sonic Racing, but I'll probably end up with it somehow after seeing a discount somewhere.
well if it helps - you can always change your answers after the fact ;)

Reactions: PossiblyPudding

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Found a quick summary of the facebook conference stuff.

Privacy focus (lol), dating profiles, better & lighter apps, AR, VR (S, Quest), vague outlines/product promotional stuf for all of it, nothing new to c really.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
nooooo :( that sucks :(
Can't complain too much. Well, I can complain, but nothing good obviously comes of it and it's mostly my own doing anyway so.
Some choices were at the tail end of last year that are now biting my ass a bit. Should get a bit more room to maneuver in a month or maybe two.

Maybe I'll win the lottery this week, that would be nice. :partyblob:

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

ramoisdead

MetaMember
Nov 5, 2018
A bunch of solid games coming out this month on PC. Wooooo! :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I don't like The Quiet Man challenge though. Should be forever silenced.

Reactions: PossiblyPudding

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
One game that I'm really looking forward this month other than Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Sonic Racing is Within the Cosmos. Looks great.

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I was gonna buy Fell Seal, but after checking the trailer don't know, there's something that feels off to me, don't really like the art, and the animations feel a little cheap.
That was my first impressions too. But after playing for a while, everything grew on me. The artstyle and animation probably feel like a flash game in a glance, but there are lots of details in there, from hair movement to face animation. The portraits change depending on the character's expression in the dialogue too.

When lash doesn't like my post, I feel like I have done something wrong.

:negative-blob:
lash should establish a bot that automatically likes every single post in this board. 🤖

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
I hope Halo does manage to get into a playable flight stage before long.
Not even sure why I care TBH. It just kinda looks like another far-too-late PC port of a game I've heard of, which is nice, but I burnt myself out on first person shooters when I was in high school. I'm more interested in how this shapes Microsoft's future releases on PC, but then I don't care about most of their games anyway, they're for other people. Maybe Halo just has that kind of pull. It has that weight of so much word of mouth and positivity. I can't get it, but I'm getting swept up in it anyway.

I really ought to get to bed.

FunnyJay