Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
My first ever game on Steam was technically Half Life 2, but I forgot how to access that account years ago. :crying-face:
On my current account the first game was Audiosurf, second Portal.

Reactions: NarohDethan

Wildebeet

First Stage Hero
Dec 5, 2018
My PC back in HL2 days wasn't able to play the game, so I missed that one for a long time. Then I dropped out of games for a few years when I didn't have electricity. So my first Steam game was Limbo.

And apparently my second game was Scarygirl from a daily deal, which I've never played. Classic.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
OMG the floppy emote

I hope we get those here.

And the free to try games are nice but huge to download and just for 3 days...

My first game (excluding last year left for dead) was Half-life2
deathmatch
Mine was half life 2, so I installed death match and got the trophy. I feel old knowing that was 15 years ago when i two days after installing the game, was able to play (yeah dial up!)

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

Ruvon

Chaotic writer
May 15, 2019
France
cabinetdechaologie.wordpress.com
My first game on Steam was Counter-Strike Source ;)

I have no intention of participating in this little Steam event, I absolutely don't see the point.

On a french forum, we organize these "Backlog Events" on a regular basis, based on Backlog Assassins Extraordinaire model BLAEO — Backlog Assassins Extraordinaire when a designated friend choose 4/5 games in your backlog and you have a month to finish at least one of them. It's fun, we motivate each other, it's a good way to clean your backlog one game at a time.

It made me realise that I own games I'm not interested in, since we started I'm buying less games and actually playing more of my games :cool:

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
HL2 Episode 1 was mine. I made a Steam account to play Alien Swarm and met a guy who gave me it + Deathmatch as a “welcome gift”

He was a really nice dude and I wonder how hes doing now.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019

To think a shitty free game they gave out on a Summer Sale many moons ago got me to make a Steam account and eventually mainly play on PC.

Deleted member 113

I’m so excited to not get the significantly better sequel like what happened with Azure Gunvolt 2. Thanks Inti!
Maybe it's coming? I mean, this one took 2+ years.

---

In other news, I did not know Outland was removed from Steam (though you can still buy the DLC). :unsure:

Reactions: Arsene

sauce

Babushkats
Dec 3, 2018
My first game was World of Goo, and the second's Eets. I think I got both of them from a mobile game? It had laser puzzles or something?

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Grim Dawn is exactly what i thought it was and i know why i've dithered on it... it fits me like a comfy pair of slippers. I had to stop or i'd still be on it now but i'll definitely pick it up when i get paid.
The other reason i stopped is that Valve recommended demanded i play a Hidden Object game from my Library so i'm back on my bullshit again.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
This whole spring cleaning thing is going to be trouble for me.. it actually chose some decent games this year. I've already played through a level of L4D2 and will probably play more later. Also if Wizardry 7 hadn't crashed I probably would have played it all night.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
On my current account my first game is HL2 (Nov, 2004). Oh the memories of Steam imploding on release day....

But I do have a previous one where I'm part of the "pre-hl2" club with the Half-Life Platinum Pack of Sep 2003. I was trying to be "smart" since HL2 came with every previous Valve game so I had two copies of each :p

That and I couldn't change my login (some crappy email) and.. come to think it... still can't 15 years later.

Reactions: Deleted member 113
Status
Not open for further replies.