Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Please don't be the VR game, please don't be the VR game.
Why? I think a Dota VR game could be cool, You have tons of weapons (swords, axes, lances...), you have cool characters with a great background on a cool fantasy world, and there are so many possibilities, IDK man, I think it could be potentially great. it has my curiosity ^^

Reactions: crimsonheadGCN

derFeef

Cthulhu dreams.
Apr 17, 2019
AUT
Why? I think a Dota VR game could be cool, You have tons of weapons (swords, axes, lances...), you have cool characters with a great background on a cool fantasy world, and there are so many possibilities, IDK man, I think it could be potentially great. it has my curiosity ^^
I am more thinking from the "Half-Life or Left 4 Dead would be a better fit for VR" point of view.

Reactions: Mor

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
Deep Rock's May patch has just launched. This team is doing a terrific job, such a great game.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
According to some Chrome extension I have 1501 card drops remaining from 390 games, worth approximately $38.

It would be worth, but I started to dislike the idea of messing with my playtime in order to idle cards, haven't done so in a year I think.

Reactions: Ascheroth

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Such a dilemma... I can either have my camera with me or my computer but both would be too heavy to carry around. My phone has a good camera but having a new lens I very much prefer my camera again... But I miss my computer! I have it in storage now and the place isn't open that often.

bmdubya

Apr 17, 2019
I'm thinking about starting Homefront The Revolution once I finish Yakuza Kiwami 2, but I just downloaded Vanquish. Oh well.
Homefront: The Revolution is alright. It's on my list to go back and actually finish it, but I enjoyed what I played. It's like an urban Far Cry game.

Is the AC: Odyssey season pass only available through Uplay? I've been wanting to grab it cheap since I got Odyssey free for doing the Google Project Steam beta, and I'd like to have the complete collection before diving in later this year.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
This probably won't help you and it's a bit of different situation, but on some websites, my bank rejects a new transaction that I make using my debit/credit card for security purposes. The bank texts me that they rejected it and asks me to give a 'YES' or 'NO' answer regarding whether I made the purchase or not. If I confirm that I made the transaction, they tell me to wait 10 mins and then make the transaction again and now it goes through.

I hope the company that issued your card resolves it once you call them.
What's weird is that it seems completely blocked. Tried on Uber Eats and got denied despite using it literally yesterday

Reactions: MJunioR

Rogue Agent

Takes too damn long to finish games
Apr 4, 2019
What's weird is that it seems completely blocked. Tried on Uber Eats and got denied despite using it literally yesterday
That is indeed weird since you've used it before on that same website/app. It doesn't make any sense.

Guilty of Being

META MAN
Dec 5, 2018
Texas
I'm done with Stardew.. It just doesn't move forward enough after a while. I have stuff in there that I could do but it's long and drawn out, and I kind of don't like the fishing at all, so I think that's about it.
That's pretty much where I am.

I struggle with any game like this that isn't Animal Crossing, and I no longer own a Nintendo console.

Reactions: dummmyy

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Sekiro is a good game, but it has yet to click for me like Bloodborne, Demon's, DS1 and 3 did.

Im not that many hours into the game, but so far:

Bloodborne > Dark Souls = Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Sekiro >>>>>>>>>>>Dark Souls 2

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
I was strolling by a near department store the other day, and damn I wished I had a need for a laptop. A lot of them are really beautiful and stylish.

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I was strolling by a near department store the other day, and damn I wished I had a need for a laptop. A lot of them are really beautiful and stylish.
True, but at least from my own experience they're also really prone to breaking and don't last nearly as long as any desktop I've ever owned.

Maybe it's just bad luck, but I've had $1,000 laptops break in as little as 9 months. :face-with-cold-sweat:

Knock on wood, I have an HP Spectre that'll be 3 summers old pretty soon. I use it mostly for photoshop and VN's since it has a touchscreen and pen... It still makes me so very nervous though. And laptops are always so expensive compared to desktop hardware of the same level. o_O

bmdubya

Apr 17, 2019
Seriously, in my job we've been buying higher end laptops for staff, and they are so nice now. Even compared to like 5 years ago. I'm currently rocking a 2018 Dell XPS13, and it's easily the nicest laptop I've ever used. It's really fast, lightweight, and the screen is insanely good. I don't have a laptop at home, only a desktop, but I'm like you and wish I had a need for a laptop. I've been thinking about getting a gaming laptop if I ever have some extra cash so I could run some Division 2 missions while chilling in the living room.

Last edited:
Reactions: NarohDethan

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
True, but at least from my own experience they're also really prone to breaking and don't last nearly as long as any desktop I've ever owned.

Maybe it's just bad luck, but I've had $1,000 laptops break in as little as 9 months. :face-with-cold-sweat:

Knock on wood, I have an HP Spectre that'll be 3 summers old pretty soon. I use it mostly for photoshop and VN's since it has a touchscreen and pen... It still makes me so very nervous though. And laptops are always so expensive compared to desktop hardware of the same level. o_O
Oh I know. But they look amazing, and I am a sucker for shiny gadgets.

Seriously, in my job we'eve been buying higher end laptops for staff, and they are so nice now. Even compared to like 5 years ago. I'm currently rocking a 2018 Dell XPS13, and it's easily the nicest laptop I've ever used. It's really fast, lightweight, and the screen is insanely good. I don't have a laptop at home, only a desktop, but I'm like you and wish I had a need for a laptop. I've been thinking about getting a gaming laptop if I ever have some extra cash so I could run some Division 2 missions while chilling in the living room.
Yup! I was specifically looking at the HP ones, it seems that they have been vastly improved since the time I owned one in 2009.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-switch-passes-the-sales-of-ps4-in-japan.117086/reply

Reactions: MJunioR
Status
Not open for further replies.