Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
On average I spend more than $100 a month on games, trying to cut down with potentially even less time to play soon (had a great interview for a serious dev position at a new place I’d love to work). Can’t think of anything I’d rather have going on than this job, but my game time is going to be microscopic (still in college, have a kid, have a relationship...).

And what with the rate I buy games, I’m not expecting to buy anything on Steam summer sale, usually it’s maybe $20 or so, but I own too much of what games I want...

Deleted member 113

Unruly Heroes has received a big update that adds a new mode and content:

Reactions: prudis and lashman

Álvaro de Campos

O nada que é tudo.
Mar 12, 2019
Man, as a big fan of Commandos I'd love to grab a free Robin Hood, but 7500 coins is insane. Not that I'm using them for anything else anyways, but considering the game has been on sale for $0.79 (or your regional equivalent) and bundled 7 times, it's really hard to justify that coin wastage.
Not that that'll stop me or anything.

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Does anything in BG2 has tentacles? It's been waaaaay too long since I played to remember it.

Wereverine

Jan 30, 2019
How much are y'all expecting to spend on the summer sale?

I'm thinking about $100. Going to get Gal*Gun 2, Castlevania Collection, Resident Evil 7, and a few Indie horror games. Also a few levels of the summer sale badge and some game specific badges.
Probably $0. I still have unplayed games from the Chinese New year sale, plus Kathy Rain when it was free awhile ago.

DollEyes

Out of Mana
Apr 17, 2019
How much are y'all expecting to spend on the summer sale?

I'm thinking about $100. Going to get Gal*Gun 2, Castlevania Collection, Resident Evil 7, and a few Indie horror games. Also a few levels of the summer sale badge and some game specific badges.
I never set a limit :drinking-blob:. Since I ordered an Index I’m hoping for some nice sales on VR games.

Status
Not open for further replies.