Community MetaSteam | November 2018 - These Regional Prices are STILL crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
now this one looks REALLY cool, check out the screenshots!!!

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Soooooooooo that S-E/FF15 news.
Woof.
Isn't the game moddable as is though? Or is it more like giving MORE modding options?

I was going to announce it (and ask if you mind, ofc) a bit later but what the heck, you know I have been collecting your threads, counting the number of games displayed on those and actually let those get dusty on a private server I have for testing bots at discord but I was thinking about how I could connect your threads with the social media (Twitter mostly) and also help those games to get even more visibility so I thought it would be a good idea yo make this little thing, a monthly video "a la day of the devs" where the games you highlighted would get a clip of a few seconds, the name of the developer and also a link not only to the store page but also to the threads. this is still early concept and I'm making changes here and there to make this as good as possible but I thought this could be a great opportunity to make a new jump with another format ^^

That's neat.
I'll re-read this post later when it isn't 12 AM and my head isn't too groggy :V

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Soooooooooo that S-E/FF15 news.
Woof.
Isn't the game moddable as is though? Or is it more like giving MORE modding options?
kiiiiinda/sooooorta ... i think people are pretty much only able to replace models right now ... nothing else

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
lashman, stop putting up all these steam pages. I can only fit so many characters into on single post about 2019 releases :V

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
lashman, stop putting up all these steam pages. I can only fit so many characters into on single post about 2019 releases :V
well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess ... :p

don't blame me, blame all the devs putting up store pages for all those awesome-looking games, haha

speaking of which ...

:p

Last edited:

Deleted member 113

I'm terribly sorry for going OT, but if anyone has any decent amount of Groupees coins they don't need, please send me a PM.
I have 1500+ keys from bundles, and I would trade some of them for the coins.
thanks

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
ooo

Hellgate: London Steam Version includes several modifications, which make it more exciting and interesting for both players holding a DVD-TITLE of the Hellgate and those who enjoyed Hellgate Global.

In order to make the gameplay easier we made several changes in levels of difficulty:
- Reaching levels 20 to 50 became 3 times faster.
- Effectiveness of Magic Chance acquired by hunting monsters improved by 2 times.
- Champion-class monsters appear more often.
- Decreased difficulty of Nightmare and Hell modes.

Game features
[Character]
- Maximum Level 55
- Ability to acquire Expertise Skill through Rank Level System.
- Ability to use all equipment and skills classified by 6 classes.

[Scenario]
- Main Scenario includes more than 60 quests.
- More than 300 kinds of Normal Quests that support character growth and various rewards.
- Variety of maps (London, Stonehenge, Second Attack, Abyss)

[Items]
- Over 1000 equipment items and 500 unique weapons and armors
- Ability to acquire items in the Gamble Shop.
- Item Upgrade System (Added Equipment Item Upgrade features)

Gameplay Essential items (Can be purchased with palladium obtained by hunting monsters)
- Auto analyzer, Auto dismantler, Resurrection scroll, Rader Device
- Retraining items (Attribute, Skill, Expertise skill)

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I've got a 33% off coupon for Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition. Send me a PM if anyone wants it.

I guess everyone who have the game would've received it too.

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
Doesn't work with the base edition of the game sadly :\
Edit: Didn't work yesterday, works today. Neat.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Seems the cool chaps at THQ Nordic are publishing Sunset Overdrive.
yeah, good stuff ... means it's coming to steam "day one" ... i just hope it's one of those "and it's available right now" announcements ... i really can't fucking wait to play that game! been waiting for sooooo long

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Oi! lashman and Knurek check out:

Nice little short puzzle game, an hour or so. Fit together 3d shapes. Came out 6 months ago and seems to have been completely missed. The only two people on my friends list that have it are a guy that buys everything and is top 10 in the world and someone fast on their way there.

Also, Hellsign out in less than 3 hours. USD$15

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
if only i had the money to buy anything :cry:

thanks, though :)

---

oh, and speaking of store pages - here's a new one:

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
So steam says I don't own patient zero for hitman. Yet ingame I can access the stuff, so what gives?
maybe it's in a different pack or something ... you might have to contact support, not sure
Post automatically merged:

look what FINALLY got a store page ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurt Russell
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Reactions: Schnitzelfee

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
So.... looks like it's coming to Steam after all.

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Can't wait for sunset overdrive hope there's no 30fps cap tho game will be amazing at 60 and above

Reactions: Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Can't wait for sunset overdrive hope there's no 30fps cap tho game will be amazing at 60 and above
Yeah, hopefully it will be uncap and we can enjoy the game at 1440p/144hz
:wd_praise:

Deleted member 113

Is that poster confirming what I think (click on the image, and read the text at the end)? Will we finally see a re-release of No One Lives Forever?
I still have my discs, but it would be great to replay the game(s) with some improvements and tweaks. :)

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Shakes on a plane is not the name of a game that would attract someone who has fear of flying :p
Still it's an interesting concept.

I am also curious to find out which works of fiction Kojima rips off for Death Stranding :V

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Shakes on a plane is not the name of a game that would attract someone who has fear of flying :p
Still it's an interesting concept.

I am also curious to find out which works of fiction Kojima rips off for Death Stranding :V
all of them, probably :p just go through his instagram feed and see which books/films he posts about, lol

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Hellsign is pretty brutal so far. I keep getting murderised by centipedes or smashed to death by a poltergeist throwing a desk at me.

The interface is pretty cheap and low quality looking and could/should be jazzed up but the rest is super high quality. It's also super Australian!

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hellsign is pretty brutal so far. I keep getting murderised by centipedes or smashed to death by a poltergeist throwing a desk at me.

The interface is pretty cheap and low quality looking and could/should be jazzed up but the rest is super high quality. It's also super Australian!
it's still in early access, though ... isn't it? maybe they'll improve the UI ... eventually :p

Reactions: bobnowhere

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
it's still in early access, though ... isn't it? maybe they'll improve the UI ... eventually :p
They say it might be a year till it's fully finished so I'm sure it'll get a pass. The night vision/torchlit stuff looks fantastic when on an investigation.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
They say it might be a year till it's fully finished so I'm sure it'll get a pass. The night vision/torchlit stuff looks fantastic when on an investigation.
a year? so probably 2 years, realistically :p so yeah - they definitely have time to fix all of that stuff

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
All this stealth releases are hurting me a lot, man, I want to buy and play as much as I can (without losing control, ofc) but from one day to another we have like 3 new releases for 30€ each that plus the already listed games. How can I make this numbers if I can't even be sure if those will be final?

Deleted member 113

All this stealth releases are hurting me a lot, man, I want to buy and play as much as I can (without losing control, ofc) but from one day to another we have like 3 new releases for 30€ each that plus the already listed games. How can I make this numbers if I can't even be sure if those will be final?
Tell me about it.

I've gone a bit overboard with my gaming purchases recently.
At the end of this month, there's always great deals online (particularly in terms of cult/horror films, which I "collect" on Blu-Ray), and I won't have budget for them mostly because of my recent gaming purchases. I always eye the yearly subscription for label Vinegar Syndrome's Blu-Ray releases, but there's no way I can afford it.
And I emptied the funds I had on my Steam wallet reserved for the Winter Sale.

I really have to cut back a bit in 2019. :giggle:

TheLetdown

A six-pack of letdown.
Oct 30, 2018
Tell me about it.

I've gone a bit overboard with my gaming purchases recently.
At the end of this month, there's always great deals online (particularly in terms of cult/horror films, which I "collect" on Blu-Ray), and I won't have budget for them mostly because of my recent gaming purchases. I always eye the yearly subscription for label Vinegar Syndrome's Blu-Ray releases, but there's no way I can afford it.
And I emptied the funds I had on my Steam wallet reserved for the Winter Sale.

I really have to cut back a bit in 2019. :giggle:
Hmm, I may call upon your talents soon. I was thinking about diving headfirst into B movie fandom, particularly old science fiction, but I’ll need recommendations.

I also want to expand my knowledge of that weird period of Italian psychological / psychedelic horror.

Deleted member 113

Hmm, I may call upon your talents soon. I was thinking about diving headfirst into B movie fandom, particularly old science fiction, but I’ll need recommendations.

I also want to expand my knowledge of that weird period of Italian psychological / psychedelic horror.
If you need anything, I'm at your service. ;)

I happen to love Italian cinema, particularly in terms of horror the giallo subgenre. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.