Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Amazing Cultivation Simulator just came out of early access:

I've read quite some Xianxia/Xainhuan webnovels, so this has me really interested. Reviews are really postive as well.
Seems to have incedibly deep character building among other things, even a story.

Reactions: Tomasety and Eferis

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Reactions: Cacher

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Don't know if any other Mechwarrior fans here - I know Kurt Russell is one.

Piranha Games has been bought.

Mechwarrior 2 and Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries have the same status for me as Mario 64 for other people. I played those games on an endless loop as a kid, fascinated with the fiction, the combat and the feeling of piloting a giant death machine. I bought the Mechwarrior: Online Legendary (150€) edition on day one and supported the game for quiet some time after that. I backed Mech 5 the first week possible. Mechwarrior 5 is the story of a subpar product, how to mismanagement a beloved franchise and how to piss of your biggest fans.

Good for them, happy the Epic Deal helped to keep them independent. Putting a knife into the backs of their long term fans and backers was worth it. They sold the game to Epic and to Game Pass, because they must have known how bad the gameplay is. Long Term sales must be practically non existent.
Most of the missions are randomly generated, which is understandable but the random generation is awful. Enemies spawn in your back (weakest part of a mech) and in illogical quantities. The game tends to prefer to spawn helicopters and tanks, which just isn't fun in a game about giant mechs fighting each other. Support units have their place in Mechwarrior, but not in that amount. AI is stupid, especially on your side. Story is as uninteresting as it could be.

It's a 6/10, but only if you really love Mechwarrior.

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman and Li Kao

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
PR for the acquisition says they plan to release Mechwarrior 5 on Steam and GOG in 2021. Not December.
Plans might have been delayed as the last trailer said December 10th

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Do they even do the classic plan anymore? I just get everything.

Last edited:

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Be patient, this one is going for long :coffee-blob:
I'm sorry but there is still something deeply disturbing about that trailer boasting their "Creative Business Unit III".

Hail Corporate called, they are proud of you Squeenix.

Reactions: lashman

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

Still relevant.
Wow, so over complicated just to make something simple. What happened with doing everything simple? Back in the old days I used PHP to fetch data from a database and display on a simple HTML page :)

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Having a powerful PC also helps with work. Using my desktop PC to work and not my laptop allows me to have a lot of Chrome tabs and documents up at the same time without having to worry about my PC crashing.

In other words, investing in a powerul PC isn't just for games, it makes work easier too.

And right as of now, the exam is going well.

Reactions: LEANIJA

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Having a powerful PC also helps with work. Using my desktop PC to work and not my laptop allows me to have a lot of Chrome tabs and documents up at the same time without having to worry about my PC crashing.

In other words, investing in a powerul PC isn't just for games, it makes work easier too.

Yeah, I also work on my PC in the living room. Everything is just faster there. I have a laptop for work, but I only use it for zoom meetings and presentations.

Reactions: LEANIJA

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Bloodborne FB page has been updated...

👀

Could we be looking at the cover for the Remaster ?
you are the second person that mentions this FB page but as I'm not a FB user I need to ask, is that page even official? because I see Dark Souls is verified but this one is not so I'm not sure if it's a fan-page or an official one, you might know.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

I hope that I will be getting a new laptop that is more than enough soon. My current laptop is 3 years old

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018

👀

I don't think Bloodborne has any official FB page.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Be patient, this one is going for long :coffee-blob:
Yeah, when I see some people talk about FF16 as a 2021 title, I'm reminded that I really should have been in the business of selling bridges.
Though that's honestly one temp exclusive that would make me buy a PS5. Really interested in what this team (that is related to the FF14 one, right ?) can do on a solo RPG.

edit
Probable STEAM SALE today ! If shitty PC Gamer got it right.

What games are you aiming for, people ?

edit 2
39 minutes and no post. This is a travesty !

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsene and ISee

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Roku and Flacon Age would be my main steam sale purchases by the end of the winter seal at the latest.
Yep. Interested in Falcon Age as well, and perhaps grabbing Sakuna if it gets discounted but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Li Kao

Blu

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
I'm hoping the steam sale matches the Gamebillet Wolfenstein 2 sale so I can grab it while getting some steam points as well.

Anyone else factor in the steam points into their purchasing habit? It's a small thing and the bigger discount will always win, but it's something I consider as a small factor on where I grab a game if the discount is similar. Plus refunds.

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
What games are you aiming for, people ?
The only thing I'm really waiting for right now is a good Atelier discount.

Other than that I'll just have to see if there's a great deal for something on my list.
But not in a hurry to buy something, still plenty busy with my existing library 😅

Reactions: Li Kao

guhguh222444

thou who art undead art chosen
Aug 23, 2020

👀

This really doesn’t look like an official account, it’s advertising non-SIE owned IPs (although they’re also FromSoft games, the legality of advertising something BamCo owns is very dodgy if this is a real Sony owned account). Also, aren’t the images they uploaded the artwork from the GOTY edition? You’d think they’d have new cover art for such an important release.

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
One or two out of Horizon:ZD, Wasteland 3, Flight Sim and SW:Squadrons are the main ones im possibly going to get, depending on discounts.

Ill probably get a bunch of smaller, cheaper games too. If anything on my wishlist is around a fiver i usually grab it.

Reactions: ISee and Li Kao
Status
Not open for further replies.