Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Perhaps I should have worded it differently. I'm not necessarily looking for something that worships Dark Souls' art direction or lore or combat style or anything of the sort. I'm looking for something that gives the same sort of feeling as a first playthrough through Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls, that sort of adventure in a dangerous world with well thought out level design and enemy placement and a coherent directorial vision. It doesn't necessarily need to have the same grimdark story as Dark Souls or the same kind of gothic inspired medieval fantasy aesthetics, or really even be a game about medieval combat at all. I know it all sounds very vague, but it's the best way I can describe what I like best about those 2 games. Hell, it really doesn't even need to be an action or RPG as long as it has that kind of feeling of a world with secrets to uncover and challenges to overcome, and a good enough sense of art direction and game design to back it up. Hollow Knight does look like the kind of game that fits that criteria though so I'll definitely be picking that up.
I get it, still recommending Darksiders III overall since you won't find anything quite the same in those aspects, cool enough world to explore and overcome imo.

It's not so edgy as in some of the trailers all the time, most of the time you're just going about your business, get a cut scene at a boss/progress point and such.

The various powers are used in some pretty fun ways to progress to new areas, in and out of combat, some very light puzzling here and there with them really.

Imo III is better than Darksiders which was more Zelda style as people said back then, with DMC style combat, cool at the time. I didn't like II as much though.

Last edited:

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
Unrelated, we miss you Aaron D.
How can I feed weird games to my wishlist without you ?
Thanks for the kind thoughts, Li Kao.

Late-2020 has seen me scaling way back on forum activities across all sites I frequent. We all know the drill by now, it's been a tough year for most.

On top of that my cat Smokie has cancer and in all likelihood won't be around longer than 2 more weeks.

So I'm just kinda disengaging my online profile until things start to stabilize/normalize out in the real world. Maybe when the vaccines are widely distributed or something.

Might stop back for GOTY posts or something, but for the most part I'll be escaping through reading fiction novels (hey, at least I discovered Grady Hendrix in the process...he's a hoot!).

Take care all!

Wildebeet

First Stage Hero
Dec 5, 2018
I wonder if anybody at Valve continues to be amazed at my longevity when I check in to claim to have been born 1/1/1900, and thus allowed to enjoy violence. A hundred and twenty years old and still waits for Wolfenstein to be on sale. That's inspirational.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
My winter seal wishlist-
Grounded
Battletoads
Roki
Falcon Age
Fighting Fantasy collection
Zniw Adventures
Psikyo games I still didn't get
...though they'd need to be $10 each at most for me to pick them up :V

yay? nay?
Yay, but Wolfenstein Youngblood is a game best played co-op fyi.

• This!
Reactions: ISee and Echoes

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Is Wasteland 2 DE worth a playthrough or should I just jump into 3? I tried it for some min on game pass and liked it, but I haven't played 2 yet which I own.
I ultimately really liked Wasteland 2, so I think you should give it a try for the low price it has this sale. Wasteland 3 actually has some nice references here and t here to characters and events from that game, and Wasteland 2 itself will help you understand more about the world itself. Wasteland 3 is certainly not a very plot or lore heavy game, so it's not really necessary at all to play the second game to understand much of anything. But the games aren't really super different, just that the third game is clearly much more refined than the second one.

Reactions: Stevey and Durante

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
The [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Overwhelmingly Positive[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] and [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Very Positive[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] lowest recorded price list on Steam store (Autumn 2020).

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]1 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]3 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]1 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]1 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]1 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:0 times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]3 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:0 times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]4 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]3 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]1 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]7 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]3 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]5 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]3 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]4 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]7 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]3 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]6 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]3 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]7 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]10[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]0 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]15 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]6 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]7 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

In bundle:[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]4 [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]times

Will c0ntinue the list tomorrow, sorry in advance.

Reason: Finished.
Last edited:

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
The [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Overwhelmingly Positive[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] and [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Very Positive[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] lowest recorded price list on Steam store.
Thank you!

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
The [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Overwhelmingly Positive[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] and [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Very Positive[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] lowest recorded price list on Steam store.
Awesome! was hoping this would show up again.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Apr 17, 2019
Connecticut, USA
steamcommunity.com

yay? nay?
Sunset Overdrive is a blast once you have a decent amount of stuff unlocked. I got all the achievements and was still having fun at the end. The included expansions were also quite fun and take place in new areas!

Wolf Youngblood is only worth it in co-op. Don’t do too much side stuff as it get repetitive pretty quickly and they re-use areas a fair amount.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
My recommendations here: My Steam Award Nominations

Will pick up a handful of games from my wishlist, the sale isn't super impressive so far.
Glad I'm not the only one who nominated Ori 2 there! Also Tomasety you are treasure for taking the time and effort to assemble these lists, thank you. I only wish I wasn't too broke to afford any of what's in them.

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
I tried to like Spintires, and while the concept seems fun, trying to load a single log for 15 minutes with nonsensical controls turned the whole thing into tedium so I uninstalled it.

• Sad
Reactions: lashman

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
For the Steam awards, what's a good VR game to nominate?

I can't choose Alyx for some reason, even though it's possible in the other categories.

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
PC gamers are sending the message that VR is not the future.

At least not until you can get a VR set for $50 or less.
It doesn't have to be that low but it definitely can't be as high as the index.

I think sweetspot will be 200$. The same price as a budget gpu or monitor.

The Quest 2 is getting real close. I think once good and reliable controller free hand tracking becomes a thing...then the price will normalize around that sweetspot. So basically in about 2 or 3 years. Also there needs to be a high supply for it because Valve and Facebook can't handle demand for shit. From like February until June there was no way to purchase a headset anywhere this year. That was just unacceptable especially when Alyx launched.

HP, Samsung need to compete. And it would be nice for Nvidia/AMD to jump on the train as well.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Some more recommendations, I'll post some more later, but for now

^Has a demo and is a sequel to Detective Grimoire (get that or play that if you haven't yet too!) Light adventure game with puzzles, great art, lovely music and superb voice acting

^My first foray into SaGa series and a really good one. Don't let the visuals put you off as its gameplay is really good and gets tougher as you progress. The localization is fantastic and once you get a handle of the combat, you'll be planning your assaults better to be able to finish off enemies much more effectively.

If you enjoy puzzle games, do give this a try, the goal is to match 3 orbs of colour and clear a 'train' of spheres before they reach the exit point. Tends to require a lot of focus in the later levels as the spheres can move faster than you can plan or react xp

Nice collection of 8-bit era and arcade games. They're not all winners though but it is a good view into some of SNK's earliest gaming entries prior to the Neo Geo era.
Also, Psycho Soldier has the xenomorph in it.

If you're a fan of Amiga era racers or just arcade racers in general, grab this game, it's got a stellar soundtrack, and lots of unlockables to get. Pretty solid sp modes too and has a bunch of online events as well.

A beat'em-up with some light RPG elements. Great for co-op play with a few stages mixing up the layout to offer a little extra challenge in clearing them. Solid games overall IMO.
It is succeeded by this Sacred series game which is also good IMO for co-op play and should've been labled as Sacred Citadel 2 to avoid getting bashed to hell and back.

If you need your turn-based jRPG style battles fix, this game may just be the one for you. I don't really enjoy the Penny Arcade style humor but I quite enjoyed my time through this game.

Peggle series are totes worth getting for their addicting and fun gameplay of attempting to clear the board as effectively as possible while also getting the highest score. How many games even reward your accomplishments by playing Ode to Joy?

Status
Not open for further replies.