Community MetaSteam | November 2021 - Bienvenidos a Mexico. Sombreros no incluidos

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
trails of cold steel 2 giving me a blank screen on start up instead of launching and yesterday it was working fine, I don't even remember last time it happened how i fixed this thing

Gintaro

MetaMember
Feb 20, 2021
Malaysia

Deleted member 113

During sales periods, users from Europe should keep an eye on WinGameStore, since they frequently have some nice deals, and because their prices are in $ (instead of €), it works out favourably for European customers.
Plus, during sales they grant double the amount of points (and, with 100 you get a $5 credit). On their last sale, I pre-ordered a couple of games, and got $25 in store credit. :)

On top of that, they have some daily "flash deals".

Currently, the deals are from 2K, with a few decent deals like the following collection, for those who don't own any of the XCOM games from Fireaxis:

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Not long left of the year! So are there any magnificent games that might have been overlooked?

One that I think people need to play but might be overlooking is Sable!
Came out on Steam this year but The Last Campfire is amazing and I'll keep going to bat for it
Also if you're a fan of the To The Moon series a new installment came out, Impostor Factory

New game from Kodaka! :blobeyes:
Spike Chunsoft is the publisher this time again so hopefully simultaneous multiplatform release!
Written by Danganronpa series creator Kazutaka Kodaka.

Last edited:

Deleted member 113

There's several pinball games on Steam, of various quality.
The one I usually spend more time with is Zaccaria Pinball.

But, there's one game that is frequently overlooked called Malzbie's Pinball Collection, a game made by a single developer. Naturally, because it lacks a big team and budget behind it, the tables aren't visually as pretty as other offerings, but they are still quite enjoyable, and the price tag is minimal (each table is selling for a few cents, while the full bundle with all tables can be had by around 4€).

In case anyone is interested, here's the game's page:

The free download includes a single table called Time to Fight Back.
Here's some gameplay from this free table:

And, while not listed on the main page, on each of the pages for the DLCs there's an option to buy the full bundle, and a "complete the bundle" option, for those who already own some of the tables.

The full bundle is available here:

If anyone wants to buy a single table, I'm partial to Time Flight:

Here's some footage of this table:

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019

Man the new Cooking Simulator DLC looks so rad. Saw some gameplay streams and it looks really fun.

Always wanted to pick up the base game but the Career Mode features punitive timers with stacking customer orders that make the gameplay loop incredibly stressful as you try to spin more and more plates at once.

It's simply a non-starter to me under those conditions.

A optional Zen mode where you still have successive orders but all the time you need to focus on individual plates would inspire me to buy it (and the new DLC) immediately.

Such a shame. Feels like the dev is losing a lot of potential customers by making it strictly a race-the-clock experience.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
oh god, now im dreading re7
It's not thatttt scary. Well, it is. Just not Amnesia scary. More action oriented. Prepare for a few jump scares, yeah.

This Fall sale has some good discounts, does Winter Sale still the best one or should I just take the plunge now?
Pretty sure the discounts very rarely change between the two sales.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
yes of course lol.
foreign and domestic brands alike.
any hobby store, craft store, hardware store, some general stores, will have. from cheap (100¥ ) to expensive.
The way that the original posted sounded like they didn't have any of that brand, but I guess that it sounded more like it ran out of stock or something since the story goes back to 2020 and during that time Japan was more strick with imports from what I remember (and there were a lot of shortages for stuff in general).

It is strange since they mentioned using Gorilla Glue to fix a cup, yes there are multiple types of gorilla glue but I mostly think of using it for fixing wood stuff.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
oh god, now im dreading re7
Definitely play Resi 2 first. Resident Evil 7 starts out with a very... oppressive atmosphere.

Despite being a generally cowardly sort, I had finished all the previous Resident Evil games prior to playing RE7... but for the first third of that game I had to will myself to keep pushing through (not because it was bad, but because the constant dread was so tough to manage). Eventually you get your bearings and the tension eases up, and by the end of it RE7 was one of my favorite series installments. But I definitely wouldn't recommend you start with it if you want to ease yourself into things.