Community MetaSteam | November 2022 - Miles, you gotta go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

• Any and all credit for the concept of these threads goes to the amazing MRORANGE!
  • Glad to have you back, lashman, huge hugs.

Big thanks for taking part in those monthly threads!
Huge hugs for all of you there.

Harvestella

Our protagonist awakens during the height of Quietus, a disaster that visits with the changing of each season – and a threat to all life.Lead a life of self-sufficiency with your vibrant house as a base and cooperate with allies to overcome various threats, all as you draw ever closer to the truth behind the disasters and the very world’s creation!

The season of death that visits with the changing of the seasons. Plants wither. People cannot even walk around outside, due to the dust of death that fills the air. And each year, Quietus persists for longer and longer…

Sonic Frontiers

Worlds are colliding in Sonic the Hedgehog’s newest high-speed adventure! In search of the missing Chaos emeralds, Sonic becomes stranded on an ancient island teeming with unusual creatures. Battle hordes of powerful enemies as you explore a breathtaking world of action, adventure, and mystery. Accelerate to new heights and experience the thrill of high-velocity, open-zone platforming freedom as you race across the five massive Starfall Islands. Jump into adventure, wield the power of the Ancients, and fight to stop these new mysterious foes.

Welcome to the evolution of Sonic games!

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Following the events of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following in the footsteps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as a new Spider-Man. But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. To save all of Marvel’s New York, Miles must take up the mantle of Spider-Man and own it.

Miles Morales discovers explosive powers that set him apart from his mentor, Peter Parker. Master his unique, bio-electric venom blast attacks and covert camouflage power alongside spectacular web-slinging acrobatics, gadgets and skills.

Somerville

In the wake of catastrophe you must find the means to make your family whole again. Somerville is a Sci-Fi adventure grounded in the intimate repercussions of large scale conflict.

Immerse yourself in a hand-crafted narrative experience set across a vivid rural landscape. Navigate your way through the perilous terrain ahead of you to unravel the mysteries of Earth's visitors.

Pentiment

From Obsidian, this game is a historical mystery narrative-driven game that focuses on character development, heavily stylized art, and choice-driven storytelling in early 16th century Germany. The main character is a clever illustrator caught up a series of murders at Kiersau Abbey over twenty five years. This character alone possesses the wits and will to expose the killers, but each decision he makes has lasting consequences and inexorably draws him closer to the center of an underlying conspiracy.

Evil West

A dark menace consumes the American frontier. As one of the last agents in a top-secret vampire-hunting institute, you are the final line between humanity and a deep-rooted terror that now emerges from the shadows. Rise up to become a Wild West Superhero, eradicate the vampire threat and save the United States!

In visceral, explosive combat, unleash hell with your firearms, lightning-fueled gauntlet and gadgets. Kill bloodthirsty monstrosities in style as a lone hunter or in co-op with a friend. Explore and fight in a narrative-driven campaign while upgrading your weapons and hunting tools. Unlock new perks to evolve your monster-slaying mastery, crafting your own playstyle to defeat the supernatural hordes.

McPixel 3

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's falling too fast to be either of those. It's McPixel! A wanna-be hero who keeps getting mixed up in the most unbelievable situations you can imagine.

One moment you're stuck in a speeding train headed towards the cliff; the other, you're in a falling plane. Sometimes you need to win an impossible-to-win soccer match, and the other, you're a dinosaur trying to hide from a meteorite. Stuck in a flaming house? Sandwiched between two battling armies? Certainly not a problem for McPixel! 100 levels of fast-paced action are waiting for you!

The game takes place in the city of McBurg. Explore the city and find different adventures! Some of the paths in the city are blocked and will require you to spend coins to move forward and access new levels! The city will get populated with characters and items for the levels you already visited as you play. You will also be able to don some of the costumes you found while playing.

On the edge of the city upon a grassy hill, you can see a Devolver vault, full of gold, looming over McBurg. So, if you ever need a lot of coins, maybe it's time to pay Fork Parker a visit?

Tactics Ogre: Reborn

Tactics Ogre, crown jewel of the tactical role-playing genre, is reborn!

Based on the 2010 release, the game features improved graphics and sound, as well as updated game design, bringing to life a new Tactics Ogre that remains true to its roots. Tactics Ogre veterans will experience a game that surpasses their fondest memories, while players new to Tactics Ogre will discover a game unlike any they've ever played. Reborn and deeper than ever, the game enables players to immerse themselves in the world and intrigue of Tactics Ogre like never before.

The Valerian Isles, jewels of the Obero Sea. Long a center of naval commerce, the people of the isles struggled throughout history for dominion over her shores.
Finally there rose a man to put an end to this conflict: Dorgalua Oberyth. But history would know him as the "Dynast-King." King Dorgalua strove to stamp out the hatred among the people of the isles, and for fully half a century, Valeria knew prosperity.

Yet upon the king's death, civil war erupted anew as three factions vied for control: the Bakram, who comprised much of Valeria's nobility; the Galgastani, whose people made up the majority of the isles' population; and the Walister, who numbered but few.

The isles were soon divided between the Bakram and Galgastani, and an uneasy peace settled across the land. Yet none believed the calm would last...

DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of the Great Kingdom

Noby and his friends are back in an all-new Doraemon: Story of Seasons title! The popular mash-up series between the well-known farming franchise adored by players for over 25 years and beloved Japanese cultural icon, Doraemon, gets a new entry, complete with plenty of fresh ways to play!

Grow crops, raise animals, and use Doraemon's Secret Gadgets to help friends in a fun-filled and heartwarming story that people of all ages can enjoy.

VALKYRIE ELYSIUM

The latest title in the VALKYRIE series is finally here! This action RPG incorporates the series' signature Einherjar and combo systems, allowing players to enjoy speedy, three-dimensional combat. The game's unique art style beautifully depicts a collapsing world as Ragnarok looms, with series veteran Motoi Sakuraba returning to enrich the title with an unforgettable soundtrack.

Long ago, Ragnarok—the End Times—loomed upon the realms.
The All-Father Odin, with the last of his strength, created an emissary of redemption, Valkyrie; her sole task being the salvation of a doomed world.

Crysis 2 Remastered

Relive the legendary single-player campaign from the classic first-person shooter, Crysis 2, optimized for today's hardware in Crysis 2 Remastered.

Following the events of the groundbreaking original Crysis, aliens have returned to a world ravaged by climate disasters. As the invaders lay waste to New York and begin an assault that threatens the total annihilation of humankind, only you have the technology to lead the fightback. Playing as a super-soldier equipped with the upgraded Nanosuit 2.0, you must adapt to the battlefield using its game-changing Stealth, Armor, and Power abilities. Customize your Nanosuit and weapons in real-time and unlock incredible new powers as you battle for humanity's survival.

Crysis 3 Remastered

Experience the single-player experience from the iconic first-person shooter, Crysis 3, optimized to take advantage of today's hardware in Crysis 3 Remastered.

In Crysis 3 Remastered, the fate of the world is once again in your hands. Returning to the fight as super-soldier Prophet, wielding a powerful auto-loading Predator Bow that fires electric, explosive, and carbon arrows, take on new and old enemies that threaten the peace you worked so hard to achieve. The search for the alien Alpha Ceph continues, but now you must also expose the truth behind the C.E.L.L. corporation, which has turned New York City into a sprawling urban rainforest sheltered by a giant nanodome. Equipped with your legendary Nanosuit, you must assess, adapt, and attack as you choose your path and fight through seven distinct districts. Decimate your opponents in a blaze of brute force using the Nanosuit's superior technology, or use stealth to achieve your goals and become humanity's silent savior. There's no wrong way to save the world.

RoboCo

RoboCo is a wholesome sandbox game about designing and building robots to serve the needs of squishy, hapless humans in the world of tomorrow! Create any robot you can imagine in the creative sandbox mode or take on unique challenges.

Snap together an expansive variety of parts to bring the machines of your dreams to life. Hook up controls, customize how your robots move and operate, then add fun cosmetics like googly eyes and hats!

Put your engineering skills to the test in our tricky, open-ended challenges. Build custom robots to complete tasks like delivering sandwiches to hungry diners, preparing a romantic dinner, and showing off your robot dance moves!

Common'hood

Common’hood is a community building and economy management game with highly customizable base building tools. Scavenge for materials, build a home, grow your own food, research new technology, craft new tools, build a new family. Form your community and take it from surviving to thriving!

Build a thriving community by growing food, crafting shelters, workshops, and eventually high-tech manufacturing facilities. Your workshop gives you access to unique creation materials where every detail is in your hand.

Your settlers will have needs and aspirations. Take them from poverty and misery to becoming key members of a wholesome community.

WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game

2022 will see the WRC transition to the hybrid era. This is a revolution for the rally world, significantly affecting performance, changing strategies and making drivers and teams adapt.

In terms of gameplay, new mechanics have been integrated to represent the demands of the hybrid engines. In order to win, you have to carefully manage your battery by adapting your engine mapping throughout the special stages you take part in.

As community satisfaction is always a priority , you can now share customised livery and stickers with other players. The best creations will be rewarded and highlighted.

For fans of competition, the new Leagues mode lets players challenge opponents with a similar level online. Finish ahead of your competitors to move up the ladder in the Legends category.

Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

Take back the city of Tertium from hordes of bloodthirsty foes in this intense and brutal action shooter. Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is the new co-op focused experience from the award-winning team behind the Vermintide series.

In the depths of the hive, the seeds of corruption threaten to turn into an overwhelming tide of darkness. A mysterious and sinister new force is seeking to take control of the entire city. It is up to you and your allies in the Inquisition to root out the enemy before the city succumbs to Chaos.

As Tertium falls, Rejects Will Rise.

Gungrave G.O.R.E

In Gungrave G.O.R.E, play the gun-wielding badass anti-hero of your dreams as you mow down tons of enemies in a gory ballet of bullets and experience a story of vengeance, love and loyalty, all in a beautiful third-person action shooter, combining the best that Eastern and Western game design have to offer.

As the titular Gunslinger of Resurrection, you become the badass anti-hero of your dreams, an ultimate killing machine, brutalising your foes without mercy. Taking cover and retreating is not an option for Grave, he only ever goes full steam ahead, preferably right through his enemies.

Nothing yet

Nothing yet

• Notice a poster that is obnoxious or harmful to the thread? REPORT THEIR POST AND/OR WARN THEM.
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your game stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • NO ANIME / J-ROCK / POP.

• How do I do giveaways? - Use SteamGifts or use the tags ("Hide until reacted" in the toolbar) or use our wonderful bot Mona (thanks Valdien)
  • How do I recommend a game / challenge / retro to the OP? - Send me a PM.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for the thread Mor :pleasedblob:

New month, yeah !
Limited budget, though. Somewhat stressing with my anniversary coming on the 29th. Not really the kind of month when I’m know to have wise purchasing decisions.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, the industry keeps pricing me out of hardware.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Me complaining:

Why must fan boys ruin something good? Just let people enjoy stuff. It's just bad.

Also I'm glad that I don't okay just AAA games other wise there would be nothing to play at all.

I saw something about how Q4 has no games....... Bruhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
New thread!

I'm playing Sackboy now. It's... fine. But it's really not scratching that Mario itch, it feels like Lucky's Tail where it's forcing itself to be a kids game rather than an all-ages one, if that makes sense.

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Thank you for the new thread Mor :blobmorning2:

Holy smokes, October was the first month in awhile that I felt like I blinked and suddenly it was November. Super, duper busy this past month, have only been checking online stuff in between work and at night. Work has been busy and family life has been extremely busy. Mostly playing P5R on Steam Deck, but I just hope I do not lose steam before finishing.

Anybody got tips for ring of pain? Having fun but I can never get far and I am at like 10 hours lol.
Really enjoyed what I played of Ring of Pain, but I think the game is extremely hard due to heavy RNG and situations you cannot plan around until they happen to you. I am fine with the RNG, but the game really punishes you for not knowing what to expect until it happens, and only then can you factor it into your later runs.

My best builds have focused on defense, then attack, then HP and ideally throwing in a freeze item. Aim to get as many souls as possible to spend on higher tier items (cannot remember the color system). Higher tier items are crucial to turning the tides towards your favor.

That said, I do not think I have finished a single run outside of maybe the easy difficulty (I cannot even remember if I did that haha).

• Love
Reactions: Mor and Cacher

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for the wonderful thread as always, Mor

Gonna keep going through Hitman 3 slowly and P5R also slowly, and Trails from Zero here and there because it rules so much. Not much on my radar for this month besides Tactics Ogre Reborn, and then only after we see the quality of the port/remaster/whatever. So many RPGs in the wings, ain't no one got time for all of that.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you for the great looking thread Mor , I thought I was getting just God of war 2 and Miles Morale this month, but there looks like some more bangers I might get, luckily some others are also on PCpass.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
November already!?

Thanks for the new thread Mor.

No purchases for me this month. Given how much I bought in October, I’m fine with this.

• Love
Reactions: Mor

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Pentiment is at the top of my list, but also, Somerville is finally coming out! Common'hood is also pretty interesting.

I'm also finally going to play Solasta: Crown of the Magister. I've been waiting for them to add the only class that matters(bards), and their new Inner Strength DLC finally brings them to the game. D&D isn't D&D without bards.

Thank you for the new thread, Mor.

• Gib
Reactions: Cacher

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Thank you muchly for the thread Mor. I like it and you lots.

I think just Tactics Ogre this month from a preorder. Might not even get to it because of P5R.

• Hug
Reactions: Mor

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
Cheers Mor great thread as always.

mad long as the bugs, kinks and Hank are ironed out I think I will be Darktide for me. Really enjoyed Vermintide and Imperial Guard is my army for 40K.

Reactions: Prodigy
Status
Not open for further replies.