Community MetaSteam | October 2019 - The Horrors Of Empty Wallets, A Digimon Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
My internet where I am is pretty mediocre so this is much faster for me lol. Also servers dont go up for another 20 or so minutes anyway.
Yeah, i know what you mean, something good about my country is the internet

Reactions: Arsene

Samson

Aug 2, 2019
Heraklion
I still have no idea what a digimon is and at this point I'm too afraid to ask
A Digimon can be many things.

It can be something like a cute Terriermon:

Which then evolves into a Gargomon, which is a badass with gun arms:

Which in turn can become a sick mecha-android thing:

As a franchise, it also happens to have a better anime

better movies

better designs (like seriously, a mon that's a gun, wielding guns? Amazing.)

and nowadays oftentimes better games than its other "-mon" competitor franchise (the artist from SMT: Devil Survivor 1/2 was poached for Cyber Sleuth).

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
about time, I'm sick of using console commands to download soundtracks separately without downloading also the game

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Uploading the page late never really makes sense, but only opening sales late does.

Talking about Code Vein, I find it interesting that it got a "late" main store banner. (I guess because the THQ weekend was going on when it was released)
It got banners twice it showed me a banner the day of it's release and then it was replaced with the THQ one the following day.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
but Valve doesn't do anything
i mean what does Valve actually do

arts&crafts

MetaMember
Oct 26, 2018
Bought Destiny 2 day 1 and enjoyed it (solo) but I dont want to have to buy 2! expansions now to play. May have been sold on just 1 expansion while I wait for BL3 but alas it wasnt meant to be.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Bought Destiny 2 day 1 and enjoyed it (solo) but I dont want to have to buy 2! expansions now to play. May have been sold on just 1 expansion while I wait for BL3 but alas it wasnt meant to be.
I'm told you can essentially just ignore Forsaken and jump straight into the new expansion

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Don't worry, because you'll get an answer regardless :p

Digimon is this:

and this:

for example.

Comparable to Pokemon in the sense that it's monsters that can evolve into other monsters, but it goes for a completely different style.
The animes back then where really good (and still are) with killer soundtracks among other things.

It has a bunch differenent games with different styles, but they were all on Sony or Nintendo system.
Cyber Sleuth is the first one to come to PC. As far as I know it's Persona + Monsters catching/training.

Next year we'll get Digimon Survive, which is Visual Novel with lots of branching paths + Tactic RPG (Ć” la Devil Survivor, FF Tactics)
My childhood

I liked this song

Souls-like is such a weird phrase that people use for everything now. Like The Surge is a "souls-like", Dead Cells is a "souls-like" but shouldn't Monster Hunter be a "souls-like"? As its combat is the most similar to Dark Souls out of the 3?

But I agree, I prefer non souls-like. I havent played Darksiders 3 as I am told it is not like the past 2 which I loved but it is now a "souls-like".

Soon it will be an official tag on Steam

Also what ever happened to that whole Steam release thing from early in September where devs were complaining that Valve now demands that you release Steam games along with other places and how it was a response to EGS? Did people every change their tone about that?

Steam Soundtrack support is getting nearer.

So this will let you download the OST to games without having to download the whole game in the first place?

Reactions: Samson
Status
Not open for further replies.