Community MetaSteam | October 2020 - Out of Stock & Out of Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Álvaro de Campos

O nada que é tudo.
Mar 12, 2019

The combat looks great. Can't wait to mess around with the air juggling mechanics.
Yeah, it makes Fairy Bloom Freesia look like a tech demo.
I've been a fan of Edelweiss since ETHER VAPOR and their Comiket trailer compilations and I'm really glad they finally got a decent publisher/budget to make a (hopefully) big and polished experience.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I hate gaming chairs guys

Except my new Gaming Chair™ sent by the CEO of CDPR™ himself. Since I have it my ass is sitting on a cloud and I've never been a better person before. I'm excited to change my nationality to Polish as well.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
One thing I'm really learning about Reddit is that it's all fun and games until you bring up pricing. It's like a lot of people's crib was held up by bootstraps.

Sakuna looks good!

Edit : Also, I can't resist geeking out about a small thing in Star Citizen. There's an event requiring you to land on a specific asteroid to get a helmet nobody cares about. I tried it and, the thing really makes the sense of scale hit home. You need to triangulate a position down to the hundred of meters to find an asteroid, and even looking directly at it, I struggled to find the thing I was looking for.

The target is about 50 meters across. The kilometer-wide asteroid itself is something like a dozen pixels large until you are within seconds of it. It's really something to land there and see the whole belt surrounding a small moon. Slightly zen and awe-inspiring experience.

Edit² : While I'm at it, this is the kind of gross I can get behind. This is a rather bad take but a part of me is thinking that this is what I wanted Doom Eternal to be, to some level. You people playing it are lucky :).

Last edited:

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Free DLC for Company of Heroes 2:

go here: Company of Heroes 2 Free DLC Offer - Signup Page
The commemorative items from SEGA anniversary are up for Two Points Hospital

Free Sega mini games coming up:

watch it for profile items (about 15min-ish)

Damn, SEGA I Love you! (Thanks everyone who is sharing links!)

xinek

日本語が苦手
Apr 17, 2019
Edit² : While I'm at it, this is the kind of gross I can get behind. This is a rather bad take but a part of me is thinking that this is what I wanted Doom Eternal to be, to some level. You people playing it are lucky :).

It is stupidly fun. I requested beta access based on recommendations here, and it only took a couple of weeks to get in -- it's going to be a must buy when it releases, I think. It just feels great to play. At times, there's so much blood flying everywhere that I couldn't see anything and got totally disoriented. You can turn off gore, but to me, that would be unthinkable!

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
It is stupidly fun. I requested beta access based on recommendations here, and it only took a couple of weeks to get in -- it's going to be a must buy when it releases, I think. It just feels great to play. At times, there's so much blood flying everywhere that I couldn't see anything and got totally disoriented. You can turn off gore, but to me, that would be unthinkable!
yeah, the gore is a bit too much over the top (it ends up affecting the gameplay) and I'm not the biggest fan of aiming down sights or reloading in this kind of game, but otherwise I had a ton of fun playing custom maps in the playtest. Definitely picking it up when it launches in EA in November.

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

FunnyJay