Community MetaSteam | October 2020 - Out of Stock & Out of Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
mmMMMM u know whAT REALLY GETS me gOIN 💯💯‼😩🔥💦 is thEM ALIENS 👾👾🚀 up in that GALAx Y 🌠🌠🚀☄ where that mmMMMMmm MILKY 💦💦🍼😏😏 waY IS‼ they CUM 👅💦😩 here to ABDUCT US 😱😱 seND THis to 6️⃣9️⃣ 😏💦 of your fELLOW hUMANS 👯👫👬👭 and jusT MAYBe u will get proBED 👉👌👀 with that THICC ALIEN ♥♥♥♥ 👾👾🍆🍆👀👌💦🔥🔥😩😩😏 👅 IF U DONT❌🚫, the alien DADDIES 👾👀👅👌 will DROP U OUT THE SPACESHIP 👋🚀🕳👈😱😱😰 and you will be left floatING in SPACE 🌌😫😖 with no EXTRATERRESTRIAL ♥♥♥♥ 👅💦💦👾👾🍆🍆🍆 IN YA COOCHIE 🙅👾🍆💦👅🔥😫😞😞🚫❌🙅🙅

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
The long in development (12 years) Half-Life 2 Total Conversion G-String has finally received a retail release.

This version of the game is VERY different to the 2011-2013 beta version(s). Literally years of refinement and polish and new content. Most of the game is a one-woman project made over the span of a decade, but the publisher helped with some code and animation, apparently.

And before someone questions why a cyberpunk FPS would have an overtly sexual name like G-String, the game world is extremely sexual.

shrugs

I've already bought it, because this has been on my wishlist since 2019, but once I've played a bit I might make a proper thread. The beta was regarded as one of the most impressive HL2 mods ever made, and this final version seems to be a realization of those ambitions.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
mmMMMM u know whAT REALLY GETS me gOIN 💯💯‼😩🔥💦 is thEM ALIENS 👾👾🚀 up in that GALAx Y 🌠🌠🚀☄ where that mmMMMMmm MILKY 💦💦🍼😏😏 waY IS‼ they CUM 👅💦😩 here to ABDUCT US 😱😱 seND THis to 6️⃣9️⃣ 😏💦 of your fELLOW hUMANS 👯👫👬👭 and jusT MAYBe u will get proBED 👉👌👀 with that THICC ALIEN ♥♥♥♥ 👾👾🍆🍆👀👌💦🔥🔥😩😩😏 👅 IF U DONT❌🚫, the alien DADDIES 👾👀👅👌 will DROP U OUT THE SPACESHIP 👋🚀🕳👈😱😱😰 and you will be left floatING in SPACE 🌌😫😖 with no EXTRATERRESTRIAL ♥♥♥♥ 👅💦💦👾👾🍆🍆🍆 IN YA COOCHIE 🙅👾🍆💦👅🔥😫😞😞🚫❌🙅🙅
I'm actually getting irrationally angry at this. :ROFLMAO:

• Toucan
  • Hug
Reactions: Arsene and lashman

sk2k

Steam New Releases Warrior
Dec 8, 2018
Somewhere else
G-String Quick Reference..... 112 pages
The long in development (12 years) Half-Life 2 Total Conversion G-String has finally received a retail release.

This version of the game is VERY different to the 2011-2013 beta version(s). Literally years of refinement and polish and new content. Most of the game is a one-woman project made over the span of a decade, but the publisher helped with some code and animation, apparently.

And before someone questions why a cyberpunk FPS would have an overtly sexual name like G-String, the game world is extremely sexual.

shrugs

I've already bought it, because this has been on my wishlist since 2019, but once I've played a bit I might make a proper thread. The beta was regarded as one of the most impressive HL2 mods ever made, and this final version seems to be a realization of those ambitions.
G String Quick Reference ... 112 pages :confused-face:

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
From what it says on the Steam page, you're not meant to read that before playing. It contains spoilers too. More like something to look up while playing the game, or after finishing it, I would guess form the description. Kinda how I look up infos on games through a wikia when I really want to know something.

Reactions: sk2k

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
My understanding that it's basically a collection of design docs and is filled with spoilers. The game is been in dev for a long, long time, so there's probably a lot to be written about the universe she created in relation to the game that was carved out of it.

Reactions: sk2k

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
I know I say this ever other week for the past... uh... seven months, but I think Terminator: Resistance is getting DLC soon, for reals this time. We know that VR support is coming, but it's unclear if VR mode is the DLC entire or they're adding VR mode and also new non-VR content.

2 Days Ago:
  • Added ListOfDLC1451140

eonden

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Lets take a look at some shooters this time in "Discoveries in Discovery Queue"!

ExoCorps

Arena shooter in space where you also have a jetpack! High movement speed and big guns.

Part space suit, part jet fighter, and armed with the latest weaponry, the Exosuit is the pinnacle of infantry powered armor. Engage in intense aerial duels at 200 kilometers per hour, and play Deathmatch and Capture-the-Flag matches in environments inspired by locations on Earth, Moon and Mars.

Drawing inspiration from books like Starship Troopers, movies like Top Gun, and games like Tribes and Counter Strike, ExoCorps is a multiplayer arena built with an emphasis on wickedly fast tactical gameplay and high-caliber weapons.
Shrine 2

Doom Engine shooter with more degree of freedom than other Doom Engine games

Shrine II is a first person shooter made in the Doom engine!
Battle the nightmarish eldritch horde as Tusk, the skinless monstrosity!
Annihilate a variety of horrific enemies with a load of unique and strange weapons.
Travel through a variety of levels set in a retro Gothic Lovecraftian world!

Vengeance

Plays like a nice COD4-style game. Go back to the (somehow nowadays) nostalgia of mid 2000s shooters. Has a demo with bots in MP.

Do you like pure chaos? Yes? That's your game!
Vengeance is an old-modern-school shooter. Paradox! But not quite:
Today's modern shooters feature a lot of microtransactions and loot boxes in most cases. Vengeance does not feature any of that! If you liked online shooter from the 2007-era, you will absolutely love Vengeance!

Planet Station

Wolfenstein 3D style of game, very old school

Planet Station - is a classic 3D action-shooter like Sci-Fi in which you play as an ex sheriff Margaret. The main aim is to survive. By the will of fate, Margaret had to move to another planet and she could hardly imagine what the result would be…

While long-lasting flight, her spaceship crushed and fell down on an uninhabited planet. Waking up, she realized she was the only survived person. Margaret would try to look for help and the way from the black hole.
The main aim of the game is looking for definite things which will help you to stay alive and leave the planet. Don’t think it’s easy. You will meet various monsters. They want you to die. Look for guns, ammo, aids and different helping notes. At the end, you can do it! Remember – if you don’t kill, you will be killed. Good luck in fight!

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Day XX of not having a functional computer:

My beard has grown and my face turned weary.
I am finding myself knee deep into studying Nietzsche.
I found my first gray hair. It sits to the bottom right of my mouth.
My empire of thoughts has expanded and contracted.
I have forgotten what videogames are.
A faint memory beckons me in the distance.
"RTX" it says, "RTX is coming".
It is the sect. Gamers they call themselfs. Preaching me of their god.
I turn around and say:
"Gott ist Tot"

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Day XX of not having a functional computer:

My beard has grown and my face turned weary.
I am finding myself knee deep into studying Nietzsche.
I found my first gray hair. It sits to the bottom right of my mouth.
My empire of thoughts has expanded and contracted.
I have forgotten what videogames are.
A faint memory beckons me in the distance.
"RTX" it says, "RTX is coming".
It is the sect. Gamers they call themselfs. Preaching me of their god.
I turn around and say:
"Gott ist Tot"
Does that mean "God is Dead"?

Also this song bops.

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
I know I say this ever other week for the past... uh... seven months, but I think Terminator: Resistance is getting DLC soon, for reals this time. We know that VR support is coming, but it's unclear if VR mode is the DLC entire or they're adding VR mode and also new non-VR content.

2 Days Ago:
  • Added ListOfDLC1451140
That looks promising, I have finished the game recently and I had a good time playing it. More content will be awesome (if confirmed) :p

Deleted member 113

It's fun (well, it's SOR 2, with a different skin), but it's only one stage.
After you complete it, it keeps repeating (with higher difficulty/more enemies).

---

Speaking of SEGA, has there been any hints or info that this current event, the sale, the free games, will actually lead to any new announcements or surprise releases?

It's insanely crappy that there's still no news about a PC release of Judgment, or Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise, nor any info on Yakuza 3-6.

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018

2 Days Ago:
  • Added ListOfDLC1451140
I wonder if developers like steam reviews, press gave 1-5/10 and steam ratings are 92% positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.