Community MetaSteam | October 2021 - Guardians of Ashes: Maiden of Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Please disperse! Nothing to see here!
People are impressed by PS5 compression while Guardians of the Galaxy download on Steam was 20GB and unpacked game is 66GB. That is what i call compression XD
yeah they compressed it good

just a shame PC is so behind for releasing the actual game
yup, it's missing the .exe
I got my exe lol`

Last edited:
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
There's a Gears Triple bundle on Steam
Oooh and it has an extra discount if you already own stuff in it. So I can get Hivebusters for just a few bucks more than if I just bought Gears Tactics. Just the kick in the ass I needed to get around to playing Gears 5 in the near future!

Reactions: Tomasety

Deleted member 113

Shit ya, looks great! Picked it up at Greenman (y)
Yeah, they have a great price. (y)

And, Forgive Me Father is around 10€ on GMG, Humble (with the subscriber discount), WinGameStore, and Gamesplanet US:

EDIT:

Also on Steam, if one owns the rest of the games in this bundle:

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
... so, I saw a Steam key for Guardians of the Galaxy for 37.50€ and I caved. 😅

I wasnt supposed to buy it, but my friend got it on PS5 and shared the game OST on Spotify. I ended up listening to that playlist all afternoon at work, and by the time the workday was over I really, really wanted to pick it up lol. I hope it's as good as they say!

It's time for some 80's shit!

Last edited:

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
i'm old enough to remember when we were getting one or two new games on steam per month
I don't bother keeping up at all thses days and kinda miss the time when you could keep up with all the news with a reasonable time investment.
These days, If a game gains some traction and gets talked about then I might buy it. Apart from that I'm mostly oblivious to many games existence and release.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Anyone remember a Russian (?) indie military game from a while ago that I think had Metal Gear-esque mechs and looked super impressive/probably not legit?

• Eyes

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Seems to be the one! Is it dead then? Seems no videos in ages.
I think there was a steam page but I can't remember.

It probably was a Kojima ruse but people figured it out real quick so it went dead. Most likely just some ARG for Death Stranding or some canceled multiplayer.

• Eyes

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
I think there was a steam page but I can't remember.

It probably was a Kojima ruse but people figured it out real quick so it went dead. Most likely just some ARG for Death Stranding or some canceled multiplayer.
Seems like the speculation started when Kojima himself retweeted a video, surely he wouldn't have if he didn't want people to guess so? Idk. Oh well...

• Eyes

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Speaking of Kojima

I am expecting some Kojima ruse to start up soon. Maybe Game Awards. Its long overdue for his next game reveal.

Hopefully we get something crazy like Joakim Mogren again :ROFLMAO:

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Cacher

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Damn, GotG is really good so far, good humour, beautiful locations, seems like it's going to be a good time.
Performance is better than I thought I would get (after Avengers), 60fps most of the time at high settings with raytracing (i5 7400, 2060S).

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS

Deleted member 113

I was checking SteamDB, and I see an entry for a Guardians of the Galaxy DLC I'm missing (Sleek-Lord Outfit).

Does anyone know how to get this?

thanks ;)

• Eyes
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I can never understand these charts.
Which row is the price meant to be?
left to right:

currency | current price in each currency | current price in USD | current percentage difference VS the current US price | what the price should be in each currency (volvo's suggestions) | how greedy the publisher is

so for example - people in Turkey should be paying 50spacebux, but instead have to pay 214% more (so 3x and change)

Status
Not open for further replies.