Community MetaSteam | October 2021 - Guardians of Ashes: Maiden of Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 113

A free Halloween DLC for Endzone: A World Apart is now available:

I wish more developers did this (free DLC that you can enable/disable as you'd like), instead of doing time-limited events, with time-limited unlockables.
There's so many games with seasonal events, one can't keep up with everything, and it actually becomes a bit "stressful" to try to unlock everything.

There are at least 6/7 games with events currently running, for which I would like to unlock the time-limited items, but it's just not possible for me to find the time to play them all. :disappointed-face:

Stevey

Gromlintroid
Dec 8, 2018
Can I just say...

EVGA is dead to me

Way too many stability issues with my 3090 over this past year, combined with all the reports of New World (And possibly more games to come) snuffing out EVGA 3090's - And just had another scare where I thought my 3090 had finally Gone-Lemon on me as it got stuck at the dreaded 210 Mhz reported in several Dud-3090's. Thankfully it turned out to be a software issue with Precision X1 capping power-draw to 20% by its own volition somehow which I've fixed, but Jesus F. Christ, EVGA, why is your software doing that on its own?

All my experiences thus-far and all the reports from others indicating a complete disregard for QC is sending me back to MSI or Zotac for my next GPU upgrade - 40xx if this 3090 kicks the bucket by then, 50xx if it manages to survive that long.
I had a few problems with my EVGA 3080ti with Precision X-fans stopped spinning, weird clock speeds.
Changed to MSI afterburner, never had a problem again.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
The original Tomb Raider was not only a great game, but it's also the first one I saw/played on a 3dfx Voodoo 1 I bought. So let's just say it is a very memorable game in my mind.
Positive: Donating to worthy causes.

Negative: 25 years culminating in:
That's not fair. You're forgetting about the cookbook!

Because the one thing I always wondered is what type of elaborate food does Lara Croft eats in between raiding tombs and fighting T-Rexes.

(but holy crap that mobile game looks like trash)

fspm

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
Can I just say...

EVGA is dead to me

Way too many stability issues with my 3090 over this past year, combined with all the reports of New World (And possibly more games to come) snuffing out EVGA 3090's - And just had another scare where I thought my 3090 had finally Gone-Lemon on me as it got stuck at the dreaded 210 Mhz reported in several Dud-3090's. Thankfully it turned out to be a software issue with Precision X1 capping power-draw to 20% by its own volition somehow which I've fixed, but Jesus F. Christ, EVGA, why is your software doing that on its own?

All my experiences thus-far and all the reports from others indicating a complete disregard for QC is sending me back to MSI or Zotac for my next GPU upgrade - 40xx if this 3090 kicks the bucket by then, 50xx if it manages to survive that long.
I feel your pain.
Checks own gpu model - not really :steam_cleanseal:

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
I had a few problems with my EVGA 3080ti with Precision X-fans stopped spinning, weird clock speeds.
Changed to MSI afterburner, never had a problem again.
It's almost impressive how Precision X is still fucking garbage even after all these years. Literally every single time I decide to give it another shot, within a few days I run into one issue or another that makes me go right back to Afterburner.

I'm curious why they decided to move away from RTSS in the first place because it clearly hasn't worked out for them lmao.

• This!
  • Sad
Reactions: Tomasety and Stevey

Deleted member 113

So many Halloween events and updates:

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I'm still salty with how Humble and 505 handled the Control release in the Choice bundle. It was really just done to sell DLC on Humble. You can't even buy it on Steam anymore. Blah.

Now, it looks like the Ultimate Edition is going to be free on Twitch Prime next month. Hopefully a GOG key and not an 🥚

Kal1m3r0

MetaMember
Jan 9, 2021
Are Steam sales still loading or they just suck this time? I'm seeing a lot of stuff at full price

Status
Not open for further replies.