Community MetaSteam | October 2021 - Guardians of Ashes: Maiden of Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
As usual, the best way to browse the sales is... a third-party website: https://steamdb.info/sales/
At this point, I'm not sure I agree. The new official sale interface supports filtering by local coop (the actual steam category). On SteamDB, I can filter by user tags, but users don't know the difference between local coop and local multiplayer (even more frequently than devs don't know it that is :p).

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
On SteamDB, I can filter by user tags
You can also filter by "features"! And there is a search box for features!

I blame Tomasety for all the quality-of-life tricks at SteamDB, because he is constantly pushing new ideas to xPaw!

I get what you mean though as the new store interface for sales is an improvement compared to the previous situation.

Lashley

One more thing...
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
So nice side effect of Facebook renaming itself is that the Quest 2 will no longer require Facebook accounts. Feel better about buying a Quest 2 later this year.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and sk2k

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
So nice side effect of Facebook renaming itself is that the Quest 2 will no longer require Facebook accounts. Feel better about buying a Quest 2 later this year.
Will be good when it happens. Still dumb waiting until next year to do it.

On the down side the Oculus name is no more.

So the headset will be called Meta Quest 2 now which is a very stupid name for hardware. No way they call it Meta Quest 3 for the next headset. They need to have a better name.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Should've included a forum RPG called Meta Quest back when the site started. The C&D could've been in the post by now!

• This!
Reactions: Tomasety and Wok

xinek

日本語が苦手
Apr 17, 2019
Really fun, relaxing game. I hope you enjoy it. ;)
It's Halloween season in-game, and you can go trick or treating (and then you can trade candy for items and clothes 👻).
Yes! I'm going to get on that tonight. I'm hoping this game makes up up for my disappointment with Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I also dig the art style.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
FINALLY this went on a decent sale, I've been waiting so long!

Also picked up this cutie based on recommendations here:
I bought Cozy Grove as well. Played for 2 hours until I didn't have anything left to do for today. I like it, but I'm afraid it will get a bit repetitive seeing how the quests looked like so far. Also, I wish there was UI scaling because it does not need to be so big when you play on a monitor.

Deleted member 113

Ah, Japan, never change. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Japanese indie developer KoheiGallery has some colourful games available.

For example, there's a light gun shooter game where you shoot... rubber chickens:

There's a stealth game of sorts where you control... a middle-aged man, who drinks sake and tries to approach cosplay girls when they aren't looking:

And several more "quirky" titles. I mean, this one has one of the best titles ever:

Here's a full list of their titles:

r3n4ud

Dr. Boom Boom
Oct 17, 2018
Ah, Japan, never change. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Japanese indie developer KoheiGallery has some colourful games available.

For example, there's a light gun shooter game where you shoot... rubber chickens:

There's a stealth game of sorts where you control... a middle-aged man, who drinks sake and tries to approach cosplay girls when they aren't looking:

And several more "quirky" titles. I mean, this one has one of the best titles ever:

Here's a full list of their titles:

Check out this in the description for Shooting Chicken lol

◆ Note ◆
※ This game uses a lot of resources.
It will take some time to start the game, so please wait until it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.