Community MetaSteam | September 2019 - Valve, I Know What You Did Last Summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InquisitorAles

I know nothing
Oct 19, 2018
www.youtube.com
Today is my last day at my current place of work! It's probably for the best because they delayed my payment several times in last months, and for at least 1 week I'll be jobless, so more time to be at home and play backlog! Hopefully, I won't stay without a job for longer than a month, but at least I got paid in full when for my leave.

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
Today is my last day at my current place of work! It's probably for the best because they delayed my payment several times in last months, and for at least 1 week I'll be jobless, so more time to be at home and play backlog! Hopefully, I won't stay without a job for longer than a month, but at least I got paid in full when for my leave.
I hope you'll find it fast, sitting without a job is terrible, and CIS always had a shitty job market outside of a few cities.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Sorry, Li Kao but i think Deques' hackers have got to your PC. I can search CDKeys just fine in Firefox Nightly with uBlock etc. I had to allow algolia.net as i'd never been to the CDKeys site before but that's it.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Take this time for yourself and enjoy it! :minos_emperor:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
It's alive ! Only had to delete the /fr_fr/ part of the URL.
...or maybe it's all part of the plan to appear innocent :thinking-blob:

All this CDkeys browssing because I discovered yesterday that I only have the first episode of Resident Evil Revelations 2. And that I still have to buy 7. And it wouldn't hurt to see if they sell Street Fighter V DLC... come to think of it, with the few money I have and the amount of games I buy but never play, I should play with paper money :dizzy-face:

Edit - Because why, yes, I am the only one on the internet that liked Revelations 1 !

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD and Wok

Deleted member 113

All the best, InquisitorAles . :cat-heart-blob:
May you land on your feet, at a better job.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Good luck finding a new job m8! And enjoy your free time. 😊

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
It's alive ! Only had to delete the /fr_fr/ part of the URL.
...or maybe it's all part of the plan to appear innocent :thinking-blob:

All this CDkeys browssing because I discovered yesterday that I only have the first episode of Resident Evil Revelations 2. And that I still have to buy 7. And it wouldn't hurt to see if they sell Street Fighter V DLC... come to think of it, with the few money I have and the amount of games I buy but never play, I should play with paper money :dizzy-face:

Edit - Because why, yes, I am the only one on the internet that liked Revelations 1 !
I liked both revelations. Btw Revelations 2 has a coop mode ;)

Deleted member 113

Li Kao you better buy all the games you need. Because the you are not going to buy any in the next month. Or else you can't complete the challenge
I have a sure-fire way of winning next month's challenge: I'll pay other people, so they can "gift" the games I want to me. :p
I'm not buying anything. I'll just be donating money to people, who just happen to want to pay me back by gifting me games. :LOL:
I liked both revelations. Btw Revelations 2 has a coop mode ;)
I liked both Revelations as well. :)
Far more than Resident Evil 7, in fact.

Reactions: Wok

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
I have a sure-fire way of winning next month's challenge: I'll pay other people, so they can "gift" the games I want to me. :p
I'm not buying anything. I'll just be donating money to people, who just happen to want to pay me back by gifting me games. :LOL:

I liked both Revelations as well. :)
Far more than Resident Evil 7, in fact.
Hmm.. I better revise the rules :D
Or you could donate money to me so I can keep them :p

Deleted member 113

Resident Evil 7 is still in my backlog :(
I dropped it. :)

Unpopular opinion, but for me, after Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 7 was a terrible step-back.
Say whatever you want about Resident Evil 6, but it offered an awesome amount of content (that covered both "slow, horror RE" and "action/shooting RE"; each character played like a different game, and even had different HUDs/UIs), and a lot of fun, alternative modes.
Yeah, some QTEs kind of sucked, but the game was a blast to play. Once you know what you are doing, you are pulling combos, shooting while sliding, and raising all hell.

The game was big, bombastic, kind of stupid (in a good way, since I had a lot of fun with it), and it definitely brought me back to the series (the only previous RE game I can say I truly enjoyed was Resident Evil 2).
People keep bringing up "horror" when it comes to the Resident Evil series. They seem to kind of forget about the "B movie" elements that were heavily present in early entries. Resident Evil 6 had "B movie" written all over it. :)

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
I dropped it. :)

Unpopular opinion, but for me, after Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 7 was a terrible step-back.
Say whatever you want about Resident Evil 6, but it offered an awesome amount of content (that covered both "slow, horror RE" and "action/shooting RE"; each character played like a different game, and even had different HUDs/UIs), and a lot of fun, alternative modes.
Yeah, some QTEs kind of sucked, but the game was a blast to play. Once you know what you are doing, you are pulling combos, shooting while sliding, and raising all hell.

The game was big, bombastic, kind of stupid (in a good way, since I had a lot of fun with it), and it definitely brought me back to the series (the only previous RE game that I truly enjoyed was Resident Evil 2).
People keep bringing up "horror" when it comes to the Resident Evil series. They seem to kind of forget about the "B movie" elements that were heavily present in early entries. Resident Evil 6 had "B movie" written all over it. :)
I love Resident Evil 7 but I still enjoyed 6. It was stupid as hell but me and my friend were laughing our asses off the entire time we played it.

RE7 felt like RE1 (for the first half at least) but in first person. Its one of my favorites in the series and I hope they expand on the concept with 8.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I have both Revelations games but not the "Deluxe" versions, i also have Resident Evil 7 VR for PSVR but i've not tried it yet. Now that winter is approaching and it isn't quite as hot and stuffy i'm more inclined to wear a headset and get back into VR stuff.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
RE6 was an amazing action game that really shines in Mercs, but until you get comfortable with it the experience is kind of miserable.
I really loved the first Revelations, but I couldn't finish the second one for some reason.
Rev2 is a shittily paced game with very annoying combat due to being designed with assymetric coop in mind. Having to essentially do every level twice and then slog through a lot of enemy types because they were designed around Moira/Natalia actually doing something was fucking painful.

Whoever designed Glasps should probably not touch gameplay related stuff anymore.

Reactions: Ge0force

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
I enjoyed RE6, the only real problem I have with it is that it feels disjointed due to the differences between campaigns and how bland some of the campaigns are (cough*Chris*cough). Overall, it's a pretty good TPS with high production values and it plays remarkably well on my 360 (PC controls were a bit wonky for my liking), it definitely didn't deserve to be crucified like it was during the initial release.

Status
Not open for further replies.