Community MetaSteam | September 2020 - An Offer You Definitively Can't Refuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019

You guys think we'll get an ending to the story with this? Even if it's not super canon and is somewhat reimagined. It would be nice, as long as it's well made, I'm not really happy with the series' recent path. That artwork is nice, I hope the budget and talent is there to make this a very good show regardless.

Last edited:

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
How is Fall Guys on PC ? i'm tempted to buy it but i heard there are a lot of hackers.
I've had maybe 5-6 over nearly 40 hours of play. The best thing is people actively work against hackers, if you have one on your team, people on the same team will deliberately lose to ensure the hacker fails.

Reactions: Le Pertti

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
I've had maybe 5-6 over nearly 40 hours of play. The best thing is people actively work against hackers, if you have one on your team, people on the same team will deliberately lose to ensure the hacker fails.
Unless it's see-saw and the hacker deliberately make the platform vertical.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
It's really weird, I love the MCU, even the movies thare are considered bad like Thor The Dark World and Incredible Hulk are movies I enjoy, my fave is still The Winter Soldier.

Yet I have right now very little interest in the Avengers game. Might as well wait for a sale, it's a Square game after all, shouldn't take long.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
It's really weird, I love the MCU, even the movies thare are considered bad like Thor The Dark World and Incredible Hulk are movies I enjoy, my fave is still The Winter Soldier.

Yet I have right now very little interest in the Avengers game. Might as well wait for a sale, it's a Square game after all, shouldn't take long.
I only played the beta, and after the tutorial mission I lost interest in it. I probably wouldn't play it even if it was free... It's just not interesting to me at all.

Reactions: Tomasety

Alexandros

MetaMember
Nov 4, 2018

I am a huge MCU fan too and I passed on a chance to play and review it. It's not MCU canon and it's GaaS so those two factors pretty much killed it for me. I might get it for cheap down the line once they've added all the content they will sell piecemeal to early adopters.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019

Stop it, I don't want to fall down that rabbit hole. I've already installed the game and it's stupidly complex :(.

Awesome art regardless, damn.

Reactions: Li Kao

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah ok, subscribing to that racing channel I have no interest in, if it's for charity I' m good.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
So, if rumors are true, Ubisoft is going to release like 5 games in a 5-month window (in which CP2077 is probably also releasing). Considering how they delayed everything in the first place basically because they were saturating their own market with too many releases... good luck with that.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
You guys think we'll get an ending to the story with this? Even if it's not super canon and is somewhat reimagined. It would be nice, as long as it's well made, I'm not really happy with the series' recent path. That artwork is nice, I hope the budget and talent is there to make this a very good show regardless.
Seems like it'll start from the beginning so unless it somehow makes it to like 6 seasons then no.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018

I think there'll be an ending, they've got to be wanting to get the story finished even if it's not in video game form, surely?
Just be prepared to have 5 episodes of Sailor Quest, a Forklift License Arc and several episodes where he chops wood or stands around outside shops waiting for them to open and a heartwarming Gacha filler arc for when the writers go on holiday.

• Toucan
Reactions: Li Kao and QFNS
Status
Not open for further replies.