Community MetaSteam | September 2020 - An Offer You Definitively Can't Refuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

nofuckinidea

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Decent bundle. Not decent enough for not pausing it I guess, since I only want Catherine and Yooka and the latter will probably be free again on EGS in the near future.
No time for other games anyway, Baba don't let me :notlikethisblob:

Reactions: LEANIJA and ISee

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I see FidelityFX or whatever it's called is in more games. Should I activate this or not?

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I've paused Humble this month. I already own Yooka and most of the other games aren't my cup of tea.
[UWSL]Unfinished Swan PC port incoming. Really enjoyed it on PS3 so i'm definitely down to play it again on PC.[/UWSL]
Unfinished Swan is great! It's also been a while since Annapurna did EGS exclusivity, so if they keep it up I'll be happy to buy their games again. Unfinished Swan may be the first one.

Reactions: C-Dub and lashman

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain

Unfinished Swan PC port incoming. Really enjoyed it on PS3 so i'm definitely down to play it again on PC.
Interesting, Will Sony give green light to smaller developers to publish the games they released on their consoles?

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Interesting, Will Sony give green light to smaller developers to publish the games they released on their consoles?
Giant Sparrow originally had a 3 game deal with Sony with Edith Finch being the 2nd. Maybe when Sony sold off Edith Finch to Annapurna and essentially cancelled their exclusivity contract it opened the door for Unfinished Swan to come to other platforms.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Looking forward to pouring out thousands of moneys for a new build at some point and continue to playing games like Spelunky 2, CK3, Factorio and Satisfactory for hours.

The true PC gaming experience.

Worth it for CK3 at 240fps.

Last edited:
Reactions: C-Dub

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
I see FidelityFX or whatever it's called is in more games. Should I activate this or not?
It's a sharpening filter.
Use it if you feel it makes the image more pleasing.

You can force it through the Nvidia and AMD driver for any game btw.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Looking forward to pouring out thousands of moneys for a new build at some point and continue to playing games like Spelunky 2, CK3, Factorio and Satisfactory for hours.

The true PC gaming experience.
You say this like it's a bad thing with no perks

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
... aaaand that's episode 2 of Tell Me Why done

Yay! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Your positivity with LiS2 was so infectious and I'm still so grateful you talked me into playing it.

I picked up Tell Me Why at release but I'm holding off until the last episode is out. I'm fully prepared for Dontnod to make me cry again. :photoblobheart:

Not bad, I can't believe it will be less than a month to have a new spelunky in our hands :heroblob::partyblob::partyblob2:
I had a feeling I should have checked in here first before posting in the co-op thread. Not only have I stolen your crowns in Fall Guys but now I'm stealing your thunder. This is another one of those times I should be thankful there's an ocean between us, huh? :face-screaming-in-fear:

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to doing some spelunking with you my friend. Nothing will stop us! :highfiveblob:

Last edited:

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
Yay! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Your positivity with LiS2 was so infectious and I'm still so grateful you talked me into playing it.

I picked it up Tell Me Why at release but I'm holding off until the last episode is out. I'm fully prepared for Dontnod to make me cry again. :photoblobheart:

I had a feeling I should have checked in here first before posting in the co-op thread. Not only have I stolen your crowns in Fall Guys but now I'm stealing your thunder. This is another one of those times I should be thankful there's an ocean between us, huh? :face-screaming-in-fear:

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to doing some spelunking with you my friend. Nothing will stop us! :highfiveblob:
You have my ropes! :highfiveblob:

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Forager runs at like 35fps on my 144hz. I fixed it by going into the nvidia control panel > manage 3d settings, and setting a max framerate of 60 for the game. That also fixed by Touhou Luna Nights issue.

CommodoreKong

Mercenary in the Badlands
Jun 15, 2019

"[UWSL]Time for another little teaser, but this time I will use this opportunity to give a few more details ;)[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]One part of this update includes a brand new campaign based on the original “The Last Stand” survival map from Left 4 Dead, designed by NF, Roku, and Wolphin from our mapping team - you may even recognize them as authors of popular workshop campaigns, such as Hard Rain: Downpour and Dark Carnival: Remix. [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]The Last Stand campaign will feature the Left 4 Dead 1 survivors taking an alternate path, branching off from one of the original campaigns, as they venture into the unknown area ahead in hopes of finding salvation from the bloodthirsty hordes pursuing them.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]But this new campaign is not the only thing to look forward to; we had many other talented individuals in our team! [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]What did they all work on specifically? That will be seen very soon![/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Stay tuned, it’s not much longer till the grand reveal ;)[/UWSL] "

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto

"[UWSL]Time for another little teaser, but this time I will use this opportunity to give a few more details ;)[/UWSL] [UWSL]One part of this update includes a brand new campaign based on the original “The Last Stand” survival map from Left 4 Dead, designed by NF, Roku, and Wolphin from our mapping team - you may even recognize them as authors of popular workshop campaigns, such as Hard Rain: Downpour and Dark Carnival: Remix. [/UWSL] [UWSL]The Last Stand campaign will feature the Left 4 Dead 1 survivors taking an alternate path, branching off from one of the original campaigns, as they venture into the unknown area ahead in hopes of finding salvation from the bloodthirsty hordes pursuing them.[/UWSL] [UWSL]But this new campaign is not the only thing to look forward to; we had many other talented individuals in our team! [/UWSL] [UWSL]What did they all work on specifically? That will be seen very soon![/UWSL] [UWSL]Stay tuned, it’s not much longer till the grand reveal ;)[/UWSL] "
As if I needed more reason to keep playing this weekly, volvo approved updates? yes please

edit: also, anyone looking to get this month's Monthly, but already own Catherine, hit me up :D

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
In a perfect world THPS would be on Steam and PC would also be getting the CE as well. I already missed out on the GameStop exclusive mini deck. I'm curious about that quality of it though since it's not a Tech Deck.

Also the Skateboard that comes with the CE seems to be an official Birdhouse board so it's not just some generic board. Thank you Tony.

Personally I don't really have much of a connection with THPS 1 or 2, I don't think I have even played 2 before. The only memories that I have of the first one is from playing the game on a demo disc at other people's homes.

So THPS 1 and 2 were before my time. What I did play and liked a lot was THPS4. I did also play THSP3 a bit as well but overall I still think that THPS4 is a lot better. I am not sure how people were able to do the timed stuff in those older games. I like the option of being able to choose the mission that you are going to do and then doing just that and free skating the rest of the time.

I think I'm going to pick up the CE for PS4 since Decks alone will sometimes go for $60-70USD.

If they do remaster THPS4 I wonder if they will try to keep Jango Fett in the game and the Star Wars Skateboards as well.

Since my and my cousin didn't have memory cards for the PSOne or the PS2 we would also be replaying games from the start always trying to see how far we could get this time around.
-----------
RIP Never soft

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky
Status
Not open for further replies.