Community MetaSteam | September 2020 - An Offer You Definitively Can't Refuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Inarticulate squeeing

Seriously if this looks anything like Obduction, I think I'm sold.

Hey, sorry about my mood today, I don't want to be a bad forum partner for Shahem or fantomena and I seriously appreciate their enthusiasm with BB and the rest of things, however, for some reason I don't feel excitement, it's a weird day IDK, so yeah, sorry.
You are allowed to not be cuddly and the living hype and positivity all the time. Take care :)

Also Deep Rock Galactic has no right to be this fun in MP. The community is very friendly so far and it's pretty intuitive from early on. Tentatively happy with my purchase so far.

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Facebook apparently threatens to stop selling VR Headsets in Germany. German cartel offices are unhappy with Facebook gathering user data across multiple subsidiaries and than merging everything into one database.
And to build pressure Facebook threatens to stop VR headset sells.
Right out of Tim's tantrum playbooks.

Now for stopping PC headsets, while I understand the appeal of a cable free experience. The most important thing for VR are high refresh rates. I would even like to see it going above 144Hz, but with all the resolution increases... that will be a problem for mobile chips. If Quest 2 is under 90Hz again: It's not even an option in a world without mandatory facebook logins.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Facebook apparently threatens to stop selling VR Headsets in Germany. German cartel offices are unhappy with Facebook gathering user data across multiple subsidiaries and than merging everything into one database.
And to build pressure Facebook threatens to stop VR headset sells.
Right out of Tim's tantrum playbooks.

Now for stopping PC headsets, while I understand the appeal of a cable free experience. The most important thing for VR are high refresh rates. I would even like to see it going above 144Hz, but with all the resolution increases... that will be a problem for mobile chips. If Quest 2 is under 90Hz again: It's not even an option in a world without mandatory facebook logins.
Fun fact, this is also out of narcissist's playbooks. Impose impossible demands on you, and if you don't comply, threaten to take away something when they are challenged in any way. The sense of entitlement is maddening and I'd argue the market is better off without them.

Reactions: LEANIJA and ISee

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
You are allowed to not be cuddly and the living hype and positivity all the time. Take care :)
Yeah, I know and while it's the mood I usually have, today feels, weird, not going to lie, it's been a hard week for no real reason, maybe I'm exhausted, maybe I'm just not well, who knows, but for some days I have been like that and it sucks cause' I could be celebrating this week of news but my body and mind just don't feel them :/

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, I know and while it's the mood I usually have, today feels, weird, not going to lie, it's been a hard week for no real reason, maybe I'm exhausted, maybe I'm just not well, who knows, but for some days I have been like that and it sucks cause' I could be celebrating this week of news but my body and mind just don't feel them :/
If you feel nauseu or sick you gotta check for covid.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
It's just an emotionally weird day, I had the negative test results for covid on Monday but still thanks ^^
Ah understandable. I sometimes wake up angry and wanting to destroy the world sometimes for no reason what so ever (must be something I have dreamt, but not remember), yet the next day Im all okay.

Reactions: Rogue Agent and Mor

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Cheers. Yep carrying something is a good shout. Im making progress...

Unlocked the shortcut to the jungle stage. Im struggling with it though, those bloody tiki trap spiky totem pole things. I just dont have the quick timing to get out of the way. Curse getting old and slow.
You can bait out the spikes on those things and then proceed safely after they go once before they reload.

I know this sounds wrong, but the shortcuts aren't really worth it. You will want to unlock them anyway because practicing on the other worlds is important, but the real win is going from 1-1 to 4-4 straight through. Though of course there are secrets along the way which might mean you don't do all those levels.

Reactions: Joe Spangle

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Hmmm, if I trade in my Rift S I can almost pay off for a Quest 2 :unsure:

Is the switch to Quest from Rift really worth it?

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
smiles in smug correctness

Happy it's coming to PC - looks awesome!

rybrad

Apr 22, 2019
Wow FF looked like ass for both style and gameplay. Been my favorite series since the original NES but these newer ones have really tested my dedication to the franchise.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Wow FF looked like ass for both style and gameplay. Been my favorite series since the original NES but these newer ones have really tested my dedication to the franchise.
Yeah, at first I assumed it was a new expansion for FFXIV. But honestly, after FFXV, I'm perfectly fine with them not pushing tech if they actually focused on making a good game with a good story for once.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
I'll take asterisk also avaiable on PC. Hopefully that means we get the game a month after PS5 at worst.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
I swear to god, Capcom. You better let me upgrade my copy of DMC5 with DLC. I don't wanna have to rebuy the whole fucking game again...

Reactions: AHA-Lambda

guhguh222444

thou who art undead art chosen
Aug 23, 2020
Demons' Souls honestly looks terrible. It doesn't even look like a FromSoft game anymore, looks like fucking God of War or some shit. Absolutely disgusting.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Lol, Bloodborne showed up for a sec.

Edit: Wait shit, Bloodborne on PS5 at launch, maybe it means PC too?

Status
Not open for further replies.