Community MetaSteam | September 2020 - An Offer You Definitively Can't Refuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Next 2 games I will finish will be Tell Me Why and Minecraft Dungeons via game pass, the only 2 games I will use game pass for, starting with TMW.

Reactions: Dandy and lashman

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018
They are trustworthy, i'm worried about the fact of having multiple IPs using the account may get me banned.
There's no need to worry, you won't get banned.

There's actually an official family sharing feature implemented in Steam, where you need to put in the log-in details on another PC in order to get started. You can even be logged in to the same account on several devices at the same time (just not play at the same time).

taril360dz

Apr 17, 2019
Algeria
www.tarik-bouchikhi.cf
No need to worry.

There is an official family sharing feature, where you need to put in the log-in details on another PC in order to get started. You can even be logged in to the same account on several devices at the same time (just not play at the same time).
I know about family sharing but the thing is Fall Guys doesn't support it. I won an extra copy as gift ( can't store it in inventory so had had to make a new account ) and wanted to share the account with friends to play together.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I know about family sharing but the thing is Fall Guys doesn't support it. I won an extra copy as gift ( can't store it in inventory so had had to make a new account ) and wanted to share the account with friends to play together.
Oh, so it's not your main account with tons of investment in it? That takes a lot of the risk away. I was dreading we'd get a some nightmare story in a few weeks about losing your library with tons of games in it.

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
in the end, cp2077 was designed to run on something as low spec as an xbone base console so the low to mid end being at that level make sense

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
CDPR is a PC dev so I expect the game to be well optimized and scalable. They probably left in the oven for a while now with all the delays too.

The bigger thing with the game will be bugs/glitches with quests etc. W3 needed a bunch of patches to fix everything in the first few weeks of launch iirc.

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
i bet minimum is ps4/xb1 level, recommended is ps5/xsx level, and sounds like more will be more coming for 1080/1440/4k high-ultra pc requirements.

ubisoft does it well with their spec sheets as they show resolution/gfx settings on them

Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
in the end, cp2077 was designed to run on something as low spec as an xbone base console so the low to mid end being at that level make sense
Yeah, weren't there rumors that the initial delay was because it ran like absolute shit on the base consoles and failed certification? These specs make sense if they spent the last 6 months optimizing the hell out of it.

Really wish they'd say what framerate and resolution those specs target though, because it sounds like my 1660 is going to be just perfect but I don't want to get my hopes up for 60fps only to be disappointed lol.

Reactions: Tomasety

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada

Just stumbled upon this, thoughts?
Bloodborne has 40 trophies not 34 unless Old Hunters isn't included which I doubt. Plus the "0 minutes current session" despite the fact that they're already ingame. Like you can argue "oh what if durante is porting it and it uses instant resume like Trails of Cold Steel" to explain the current session playtime but the achievements are iffy.

But who knows, We got a shaky cam library screenshot of Persona 4 Golden PC that turned out to be true.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
avoid the crysis remaster on pc atleast

"lean" is removed

Crouch is toggle only, it also feels awkward

no grenade quick throw

Aim is hold only

you have to scroll through weapons for selection

there is no separate keybind for pistol/fists, you have to use the weapon wheel

no "suit shortcuts" from original game (unless u select original suit mode)

Missing in game interaction with props, such as tree branches

cant punch enemy's if you pick them up like in original

menu and menu options are 30fps limited

mouse sensitivity is bugged and even on lowest settings feels extreme speed on flip side when you toggle ads your sensitivty goes wack and can hardly aim
But because EGS has no user reviews nor forums, the absolute majority of people won't know about this and will buy the game anyway. Isn't all this competition great? 😉

Anyway, I'll repeat it one more time: just buy the original game for cheap and install the enhanced Crysis mod. The result will be many times better than this lousy remaster.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

Just stumbled upon this, thoughts?
I don't want to be that guy but, 90% of the time you will find this is fake and while I haven't been analyzing the pic (just came back to the comp.) if I do I will probably fins some things that might prove this is a fake.

EDIT: just checked, the orientation of Cocktails and the Steam UI are not the same. Angles are different.

guhguh222444

thou who art undead art chosen
Aug 23, 2020
Some thoughts:
Image quality is obviously awful and some perspectives look odd (the placement of the achievement icon, the angle of the playtime text).
The playtime text itself saying 0mins ingame. Questionable.
As poor as the image quality is... I'm not really able to spot any of the chromatic aberration Bloodborne is infamous for. Most of this image is in the left side and top of the screen, and Bloodborne's CA gets particularly strong towards the edges of the screen.
Original poster claims that the DLC is in the game but lacks achievements for whatever reason. Strange, but one would also question, if fake, why they would go out of their way to put 34/34 achievements if this was shopped. Wouldn't be very hard to google it and type 40/40 instead.
Ahem... /v/. Yeah, really doesn't help the authenticity, but I was curious what this forum would think of it. Poster claims to be a playtester so I thought it'd be interesting since we have one on this site as well. Multiple people have requested images of another part of the game or an options menu, but so far nothing.
I haven't been analyzing the pic (just came back to the comp.) if I do I will probably fins some things that might prove this is a fake.
Please do, not claiming this is real at all, just posting it to see what people think of its authenticity.

Reactions: lashman

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Please do, not claiming this is real at all, just posting it to see what people think of its authenticity.
Please check the EDIT, it might be a mistake from me or an optical thing but mu thoughts are in there.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
But because EGS has no user reviews nor forums, the absolute majority of people won't know about this and will buy the game anyway. Isn't all this competition great? 😉

Anyway, I'll repeat it one more time: just buy the original game for cheap and install the enhanced Crysis mod. The result will be many times better than this lousy remaster.
It seems Crysis continues its downhill plummet game to game (exception made for Warhead which is actually awesome) and the remaster does nothing to get a sure footing for the future.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
There's a new "expo" page on Steam:

There are some cool looking games featured, like:

and:

Def. check this out along with the Direct they had recently

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
avoid the crysis remaster on pc atleast

"lean" is removed

Crouch is toggle only, it also feels awkward

no grenade quick throw

Aim is hold only

you have to scroll through weapons for selection

there is no separate keybind for pistol/fists, you have to use the weapon wheel

no "suit shortcuts" from original game (unless u select original suit mode)

Missing in game interaction with props, such as tree branches

cant punch enemy's if you pick them up like in original

menu and menu options are 30fps limited

mouse sensitivity is bugged and even on lowest settings feels extreme speed on flip side when you toggle ads your sensitivty goes wack and can hardly aim
Booooooo

At least the original isn't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.