Community MetaSteam September 2022 | You were expecting Kingdom Hearts, but it’s me Dio(field)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Sackboy is actually quite a lot cheaper in Norway Steam compared to PSN Norway.

Steam: 599 (56$)
PSN: 769 (72$)

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
there are none, we're all old fucks
IM NOT OLD

And people thought, that sony wouldn't release that many games (on pc) per year.
yep I was one of those...glad to be wrong :)

also, Asterigos! :)

"Aaron D. Durante" is a cool name. :p

there are none, we're all old fucks
IM NOT OLD, also, this seems familiar, have I heard this before? hard to keep track these days

LRB1983

🎥 アダルトビデオ
Oct 8, 2021
x.com
one more guillotine to
Now is time to bring out the library to those forum experts time ago, that era forum experts would be cool to get some laughs.

Reactions: Tomasety and C-Dub

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
one more guillotine to
Now is time to bring out the library to those forum experts time ago, that era forum experts would be cool to get some laughs.
jeeeeez that list is waaaay longer than i thought :p

i know companies try out stuff, and not every service lasts forever, but google...theyre something else :p

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
RIP Stadia, decent cloud gaming tech sent to die with an absolutely terrible business model. Might have had at least a chance if they had made it a pure subscription service instead of requiring users to purchase games individually.

Maybe this will get Tequila Works to finally port GYLT to other platforms, at least? it's not a masterpiece or anything but it's good enough to deserve a bigger audience

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Good thing I don't accept anyone until I've positively confirmed their identity.
I do the same and I'm also don't click any link that is send through the chat.

I got a few TF2 items that are somewhat pricey (more than $100) so I get a few random invites a month though it does feel like it's ramped up recently.
That's the strangest part I don't have any item iirc.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
I really wonder if thats gonna change, but this is somehow the least excited Ive ever been for a new WOW expansion pack (and that game had some slumps, believe me)

and I also just shrugged at WOW LK Classic, btw.

I get the principle of WOW Classic, but I wont get back that feeling when that game was new and unknown. Exploring Northrend when it was released was supercool...... Pretending its a new experience and not just replaying a game I already played 10+ years ago doesnt really work for me...unfortunately.

Reason: typos, jeez i cant type these days
Last edited:

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
I figured as much, but maybe some random employee said something once and I was just covering my bases. I'm glad Gabe doesn't have a Twitter account since he would probably have similar weirdo techbro billionaire takes ala Tim and Elon.

Status
Not open for further replies.