|OT| Monster Hunter World: Prepare to hunt, snow bunnies!

BlindRhythm

positively pudding
Apr 17, 2019
But, yeah, I agree... the design is extremely creepy. Her face is a weird mix between a Pukei Pukei and Kefka.
Haha! That is such a great description of Shara. Now I really wish Shara would do the laugh.

Hmm.. wonder if there's a Kefka laugh mod.. :thinking-blob:

Glad you were able to get some of the RE stuff too by the way! The Tofu pendant is also really good to get next time you're able to. It looks ridiculous on most weapons but it will occasionally talk and it's pretty dumb in a great way.

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland
That Shara hunt was exhausting. It took me forever to complete and I haven't run it again since.
Personally I really enjoyed the design. I wasn't expecting a two-stage fight !

I just beat Lunastra for the first time. I'm so happy I did it after I was done with Iceborne's main quest ! Even with level 11 gear I can tell she's bullshit... she's worse than Velkhana. Too quick and with basically infinite range attacks.

daxy

boo
Dec 6, 2018
Personally I really enjoyed the design. I wasn't expecting a two-stage fight !

I just beat Lunastra for the first time. I'm so happy I did it after I was done with Iceborne's main quest ! Even with level 11 gear I can tell she's bullshit... she's worse than Velkhana. Too quick and with basically infinite range attacks.
In case you haven't tried it yet, maxed out wind pressure is incredibly useful against MR Luna. It will keep you from falling over during her supernova attack, so you can just spam the invincibility dive and get out pretty much unscathed most of the time. But she's still one of the most BS fights in the game imo.

Last edited:

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland
In case you haven't tried it yet, maxed out wind pressure is incredibly useful against MR Luna. It will keep you from falling over during her supernova attack, so you can just spam the invincibility dive and get out pretty much unscathed most of the time. But she's still one of the most BS fights in the game imo.
Thanks for the tip. I really should pay more attention to that sort of stuff!

I also beat the buff horned gorilla... it's obviously an Oozaru (turning peroxide blonde when angry and shooting beams of light from its mouth).

Currently I kinda want to take a break from demanding fights... I've been completing the Piscine Researcher quests and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to become friends with the masked Grimalkynes (I think so, since the elder guy somewhat hinted at that...).

Oh and I -just- realized it's GUIDING lands and not GUILDING...

OP
MonthOLDpickle

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
This game's online is a crap shoot guys. Literally first stage horns broken, tail gone, and back in hub. Then second stage within like 7 minutes its at bottom and boom dc.

Regardles, when near death or second stage game just d/cs. Nothing else breaks...=(

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT